Wishing on a Star

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            He was on his room and listening to music, it is one thing that h really liked, he even aspire to be a successful singer someday but his parents are both against it because they want him to inherit their family business which he takes no interest to.

YJ: *lying on the bed and listening to music*

??: *knocks on the door but no one answers and so she just walks inside and saw YJ listening to music and she approached him and took off his head phone to talk to him* Yoo Jin-ah…

YJ: *opens his eyes to his Omma* oh? Omma… wae??

OM: what why?? Why aren’t you prepared yet? We are going to attend a party today... So dress up… *she ordered YJ*

YJ: *whines because he doesn’t want to come* Omma, can I not go?

OM: *glares at YJ* No! You need to go with us…

YJ: *still whining* but…

OM: you will come… a lot of people are coming there... and as the next successor of our company you need to know them… come on... Dress up… I’m only giving you 10min to prepare yourself….

YJ: *sighs and went to the bathroom*

Rian’s POV

            They weren’t rich but she is contented with her life, as long as she and her mother are in a good health she happy. She is working at as a part-timer in a restaurant as she was looking for a new stable job. Today they are going to cater for a big event for the businessman in their area, a lot of successful people are going to attend the said party and so everything must be done accordingly.

RN: *she was preparing her things before going to work* Omma! I will be late… so don’t wait for me and sleep already… there’s a party that we need to prepare…

OM: ohh? Is that so??

RN: *nods* neh…

OM: ok… be careful on your way, arasso? And also when you are going home… be extra careful...

RN: *smiles* neh… and omma, have you forgotten that I learn taekwondo?? I can take them down in an instance… *she brags her taekwondo skill and even punches the air to show it off*

OM: *giggles* hehe… neh… but still…. Be careful…

RN:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter