Another Work for Rian

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            He was left with no other choice but to threaten her to sue her if she didn’t agree to what he is suggesting; joining his band to perform, and so when he fakes to call his lawyer Rian immediately turns back to her.

RN: *she heard what he said and when she looks back he is calling someone and based from what she heard it is his lawyer he is calling he immediate walks back to him* Don’t *she said with puppy eyes*

YJ: *smiles as soon as he saw her turns back*

RN: *looks at him with a serious face* what do you really want?

YJ: simple… I want you to join my band as the female vocals…

RN: *sighs and walks closer* look… even if I want to, I can’t… *she said with a soft expression on her face*

YJ: wae? *he asked curiously*

RN: because I have a lot of works… I work here and there so there is no time for me to go on that. *she explains her reason* I need to work to live…

YJ: keurom…. I’ll pay you…

RN: *surprised by his suggestion* neh?

YJ: I said I’ll pay your time… it’s like you’ll be working for me…. *he said smiling*

Rian’s POV

            Though she wants to help Yoo Jin with his band she can’t because she has to prioritize her work first above all because she is the only one working for her family, she has no time to slack. And so she was also surprised when Yoo Jin told her that he’ll pay her for joining.

RN: you’ll pay me? *she asked again*

YJ: *nods*

RN: shireo!!

YJ: wae?

 RN: just that… I can’t just leave my work here…..

YJ: I’ll double your payment here… *he offers*

RN: *looks at him again a can’t-believe expression* neh? Double?

YJ: *sighs* do I really have to repeat everything I say?? Yes! I’ll double it….

RN: *she knows it’s not the time to be having second thought, his offer was really good and she is really in need of money*

Flashback

            She just got back from her work as soon as she enters their house she calls her omma to let her know that she has arrived home but no one answers her and so she walks to the kitchen to see her omma about  to faint and she quickly runs to her.

RN: *worriedly runs to her omma and supports her to stand and walks her to a near chair and had her sitted there* Omma!!! Gwaenchana!!! Waegurae?? *she asked worriedly*

OM: *sitting* nan gwaenchana…. *she said trying to make RN not to worry*

RN: *walks to the refrigerator and took a glass of water and hands it to her omma* here… did you take your medication?? *she asked and walks to the cabinet where it is hidden and when she picks the bottle of it was already emptied she looks at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter