JB is Back

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            She was enjoying her singing when suddenly someone taps her and by reflex she grabs that persons arm and twisted it and kicked his leg thinking it was a bad person.

RN: *glares at him* who are you?

??: *in pain* Ahh…. *quickly takes back his hand from the girl and rubs it with painful expression on his face* YAH!! What wrong with you?? Why did you do that??

RN:*stares at him* it’s because you startled me!! Who are you anyway?? *then examines his features by looking to him from head to toe*

??: *annoyed look* but still you shouldn’t have kicked me!! How can a petite girl like you kicked like a dinosaur?!

RN:*her grew wide upon hearing his comment about her strength* Mwoh?? Dinosaur? Yah! Jeugullae?

??: *he slightly flinched hearing her threat because he knows that it wasn’t just an empty words, girl could really kill her with her super strength* Mwoh?? How can you threaten me like that?? Do you know who I am??? *he said to hide his true feelings*

RN: *sighs* look mister… I have a lot better things to do than to argue with you… *turns around and starts walking*

??: Yah!! I’m not done talking to you… *he screamed and tried to follow her but too bad his leg hurts really bad that  he can’t walk properly* Aishh… you are lucky that my leg hurts… if I see you again I’m going to make sure you pay for this… *he mumbles to himself*

RN: *she heard him calls for her but she didn’t look back and instead she just smiles at herself and continues to go back to her workplace* Weird guy… *she mumbles*

JB’s POV

            He’s been away from Seoul for a while and now he is back. He just arrived at the airport and he didn’t expect his bestfriend to go there and fetch him.

JB: *saw YJ and waves at him* Yo!!

YJ: *Walk towards JB, or rather limps* Yo!! Welcome back!!

JB: thanks… *noticed that he is limping* what happened to your leg?? *he asked curiously*

YJ: *up until now his leg still hurts* oh? This... Don’t ask… it’s just that… there’s this girl who kicked like a dinosaur and kicked me…

JB: *la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter