Lovebirds

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JB’s POV

            It has been days since he got back to Seoul, he immediate visit his girlfriend as soon as he had the free time. He went to their house to surprise her and saw her omma there and waited for her since she is at work.

JB: *went to RN’s house* Annyeong Haseyo Aunty… *he said as soon as he saw RN’s mom opens the door for him and went inside the house*

OM: *smiles at JB* Oh? JB-ah…. Come in… it’s been a while since you visited here… How are you? *she asked JB as they walk to the living room*

JB: *smiles* ah... Neh... I just got back a few days ago…

OM: *nods* ohh... Is that so?

JB: Neh... Is Rian here??

OM: Rian… *looks at the clock* ani... but she’ll be here anytime soon…. Will you wait for her??

JB: *nods* Neh... I really want to see Rian…

OM: *smiles* aigoo… I’m sure Rian will be happy to see you… I’ll just go and prepare dinner for us…

JB: can I help?

OM: are you sure?

JB: neh…

Rian’s POV

            When she got home she saw her omma and told her that someone is waiting for her, she asked who it was because she is not expecting any visitor but her omma said that she should go and change first and that’s what she did.

RN: *done changing and runs to the kitchen where her omma is* Omma!! *she said as soon as she enters the kitchen, but her omma was not there*

JB: *saw RN and gives her a sweet smiles and waves at her* Annyeong….

RN: *surprised to see JB there sitting and waving and smiling at her* Neo?! What are you doing here? *that’s she can say*

JB: *stands up and slowly walks to her* is that what you’re supposed to say to your boyfriend?? Of course I’m visiting you… I miss you… *he said then hugs her*

RN: *smiles and hugs JB back* Nado… I miss you…

JB: *slightly pushes RN from the hug* don’t I get a welcome kiss? *he asked while smiling at RN*

RN: *slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter