JB Knows

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jin’s POV

            He was sitting comfortably at the couch on the living room while waiting for Rian to come home when Rian mother came from the kitchen carrying a trash bag on her hand.

Aunt: *she was about to throw the trash outside the house and saw YJ* Are you ok there? *she asked because she thought that he might be bored by now*

YJ: *he switched his attention to Rian’s mom* Ah... neh… I’m fine…. *then he stands up and gets the trash bag from Rian’s mom* Let me help you Sung-mo… you are going to throw this outside, right? *he asked politely*

Aunt: Ah... neh… gwaenchana… you’re a visitor… you can just wait for Rian here… *she said as she was about to take the trash bag again*

YJ: *he smiled* Ani-yo…. It’s really ok… I’ll just throw this outside *he said then didn’t wait anymore and went to the doorway*

Rian’s POV

            After eating outside, she and JB finally reached their house, JB sent her up until their doorway, before bidding goodbye.

RN: *before opening the door she turned to JB’s direction and said in a low voice* Gomawo…

JB: *he just smiled at her and answered* go in now... make sure you take a goodnight rest. Arasso? *he said as he puts his arm on her shoulder*

RN: *she nods her head as an answer* Neh…

JB: *then planted a kiss on Rian’s forehead* Goodnight… *then he turned around and walks away*

RN: *she finally turns to the door and when she was about to touch the knob it suddenly opened on its own slightly startling her* Omo! *then it reveals YJ who is carrying a trash bag*

JB’s POV

            He is noticing the change in Rian’s attitude but he just ignored it thinking that maybe Rian is just tired from work, he send her to her house and when he was about to leave he heard her voice and so he turned around to see what happened and he was surprised to see his bestfriend in his girlfriend’s house

JB: *he was surprised and confused at the same time* Yoo Jin? What is he doing here? *then he just remained on his place and observe the 2*

RN: *she was surprised when she saw YJ coming out from her house* Yoo Jin-ah… Why are you here? *she asked then she noticed the trash bag that he is holding* and why are you holding that? *she asked again with a confused face*

YJ: *he smiled before answering her* oh? This? *he slightly lifts the bag* I was just helping Sung-mo…

RN: *she slightly nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter