Yoo Jin’s Feelings

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            It’s been a while since the day she had joined Yoo Jin and his friend on their band, they had been quite close and treats each others as friends. It was seemed that she had known them for a long time that they are comfortable with each other. They are not performing at the street. Many had gathered to watch them perform. It was nice to know that there are people who appreciate their song. As they were singing she can notice that somehow Yoo Jin has an uneasy expression on his face it seemed like he was bothered by something.

 

RN: *she looks at YJ while singing her last part* you will be my superstar….

Yoo Jin’s POV

            On the other hand he cannot focus on their performance because of the incident that happened a few days ago. About him discovering that JB has another girlfriend aside from Rian, he didn’t know whether or not to tell her because he knows how much Rian loves JB and she will be hurt if she found this out. When the song ended he walks on the side and seated alone thinking about what to do on his discovery

YJ: *Sighs*

RN: *she approached YJ* what with all the sighing? Do you have problem? *she asked out of concern for him*

YJ: *he looks up to see RN there Standing a few meters away from him* Neh…

RN:  *walks towards him and seated beside him* what is it??

YJ:  the girl I love can never love me back. *he said bitterly*

RN: *she thought that he was talking about Nicole* what can I do to make you feel better?

YJ: *shakes his head* Nothing.

RN: *she just sighs* Why? *she then asked him*

YJ: I know you can’t help me. *He answered again to her question*

RN: *she hates the fact the there is nothing she could do to help him* Do you really love her that much? That there’s nothing I could do? *she thought in her head* Why not? *she asked him*

YJ: *he remained silent and didn’t answer her* Cause you’re in love with someone else, right? *he thought inside his mind*

RN: *YJ didn’t answer her* Just what is so great about her anyway? Well, maybe there is something that you see in her that I don’t *she thought to herself* if ever there is something I could do just tell me, arasso… *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter