Rian’s Real Name Is…

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rian’s POV

            She doesn’t know what has gotten to Yoo Jin’s mind that he insisted on coming to their home. But she eventually agreed  since he got all the way there just to send her home, might as well offer  him something to drink as a thank you.

RN: *opens the door and went inside calling her OM while being followed by YJ* Omma!! I’m home….. *then looks back at YJ* Mian… my house is just small…

YJ: *smiles and shakes his head* ani-yah…

OM: *hears RN’s voice and walks to the living room to greet RN* oh? Rian-ah… welcome back… how’s your work? Have you eaten your dinner? Go and change your clothes so we can eat… *she said nonstop not noticing that there is actually stranger in their house*

RN: *nods* neh…

OM: *finally notices YJ* Geundae… Who is this young man??

RN: *looks at YJ* ah.. I almost forgot… Omma, this is Jin Yoo Jin… Yoo Jin this is my omma…

YJ: *bows* Annyeong haseyo…. Jin Yoo Jin-imnida…

OM: *also bows* oh... Annyeong… *looks at RN* go and change your clothes… You can stay for dinner too… *she said to YJ*

YJ: *O.O* Neh?? Ani-yo… Sung-mo….  I’m about to leave too…

RN: *looks at RN* Come on… you’re already here anyway… just a moment ago you’re insisting that you want to come and now that you are here you said that you are leaving… Aishh... How can I guy be so fickle? *she said to YJ*

YJ: *wide eyes* mwoh??

RN: Just stay… my mom is really a great cook… *she said smiling and showing 2 thumbs up* I’ll just go and change my clothes... You can stay here at the living room…

OM: I’ll prepare the table now... *looks at YJ* make yourself comfortable…

Yoo Jin’s POV

            Now he knows where Rian got her looks, her mother looks like just her. He was left alone at the living and he sitted on the couch as he lets his eyes wonder around their hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter