Finale

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jin’s POV

He was staying at their house when his friend visited him, it was Ui Bong and SD and they have been bugging him to go a music event that is being held somewhere near them.

YJ: I told you guys… I don’t want to come... If you want, you all can just leave me here and go… *he said sounding a little annoyed by them*

UB: *sighs* Yoo Jin-ah…. Until when are you going to be like this? You really liked music before? Ani.. Scratch that… you love it….. Let’s just watch it huh…?

SD: *nods* neh… come on…. You can’t be like this forever….

YJ: *sighs* arasso…

UB: *brightens* chincha?

YJ: *nods* neh… so stop bugging me already….

UB: *happy* Yey!!!

Rian’s POV

            The crowd was listening to every word she is saying. She was really nervous at first but it is a big help that the crowd seemed to welcome her. And so she continues with what she is saying.

RN: *she then remembers the time where she needed money and YJ came to ask him to be their female vocals* But when I’m most helpless, he will help me. He stands up for me *when JB accuses her for cheating on him*. When I’m with him, even though I’ll sometimes be frustrated with his overbearing manner, but over time it’s actually quite entertaining. To him, it doesn’t matter even if he offends the whole world, because what he cares about is whether I’m happy. Actually, I quite like that. Because of him that I got to know a lot of things, I got meet new friends. He had given me so much wonderful things. But I only gave him pain. I send him away with tears in his eyes….. You may not believe me but, I’m standing here because of him, he found me when I was singing, so maybe if I sing again he’ll hear me and find his way back to me. I really want to see him again. I also have a lot of things I want to say to him*she said and signals the operator to start the music*

Crowd: *they were touched by her story and cheered for her* WOOO!!!!!!!!!

Yoo Jin’s POV

            They reached the venue just in time. It was an open venue so all the audience are standing and surrounding the stage. But what surprises him is that when the mc said the name of the rookie and the spot light goes to that person. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter