Confession~

Strange Meeting

It’s been two years from what happen in the last chapter and all three of them almost finish their high school. It was the same old same old. Changmin and Kyuhyun being lovey-dovey to each other when it’s not study time which means lovey-dovey during lunch, after school, even in the library – unseen of course.

This also goes well to Yoochun and Junsu. The only difference between them and Changmin and Kyuhyun lovey-dovey is it base on friendship or bromance one should say. It did change the act toward each other when Yoochun took care of Junsu when he cut his fingers two years ago but their relationship remains the same. The touchy-touchy between them increase yes but not their status.

Yoochun had once been set up by his parents for engagement in front of Yoochun and somehow Junsu was also there and Junsu left the house and not have once return to it for the past 3 months and not meeting Yoochun causing the ChangKyu couple to split temporarily at school. Changmin with Yoochun, and Kyuhyun with Junsu.

Yoochun though take actions by talking to his parents that he didn’t want this engagement countless times but his parents wouldn’t budge. Days after days it get really miserable for Yoochun and finally his parents gave in but in one condition, he must meet his fiancé first and discuss this with her.

It turn out very smoothly actually. The girl was hilarious but not as hilarious as Junsu and remembered the said guy, he instantly turn to being moody cause gosh he hasn’t spoke to Junsu for almost three months now. The girl notices this and she was the one who made the decision to break the engagement.

Although his parents was sad but after being told by the girl that Yoochun is in love with someone else, the parents decided to dig out their son secret. After the pressuring question kept being ask every SECOND, he decided to come clean. He told his parents that he was gay and the person who he in love with was Junsu.

At this, the atmosphere turns to silence. Yoochun’s felt his stomach flipping inside his body as he waits for his parents reaction. What he didn’t expect though for a smack on the head and being yelled at by his mother for being foolish and not tells them earlier. They revealed that they always want Junsu as their son-in-law but seeing no improvement between the two they grow tired so they tried to came up with and engagement to their second favourite to be in the family.

After being yelled at he suddenly given advice by his mother. She asks him- more likely order him to make up with him in every possible way or else she will disowned him. He did just what she says because he misses Junsu. He contacts Changmin to contact Kyuhyun to told Junsu for a meet up at the Coffee Prince Café at the weekend.

When the day arrived, Yoochun was all giddy. He greets his parents with kiss on the cheek for BOTH sides. To say his parents was surprised would be an understatement but when was ask what he going to do today, Yoochun answered two words which is meeting Junsu.

His parents smiled knowingly and he wishes him a good luck to make up with Junsu or even better MAKE OUT! His parents is sure is erted.

Yoochun waits nervously on the chair inside the café while waiting for Junsu to come. Junsu come through the door and Yoochun stands up to welcomed him after he had been shown his way to the table by one of the waiter. Yoochun offer him a seat but nobody utters a word.

It went until the waiter pick up their order and serve it but still they no utter a word to each other. Yoochun take a deep breath just in case his nerves disappear and said “My parents broke up the engagement.” It was loud and clear and Junsu open his eyes wide for a minute before he gave Yoochun favourite smile. They continue their conversations without even brought up the engagement and not seeing each other.

Back to the present, Yoochun seek Changmin and Kyuhyun out one day and declined Junsu offer to hang out (they hang out everyday anyway so one day break is really needed).

“What’s up Yoochun? Suddenly you called us to meet you when you supposed to hang out with Junsu today like every other day.” Changmin stated the obvious causing Kyuhyun to pinch his thigh and he yelped like a puppy.

“Tsk. I was hoping you two would help me in doing something.” Yoochun cast his eyes away from the two of them making the other two look at him in expectation with a smirk on their faces. Noticing this Yoochun feels heat on his face.

“What something Yoochun? We can’t help you when we don’t know what that ‘something’ is.” Kyuhyun spoke in a dangerous tone causing sweat to from profusely on his fingers.

“It’s something. Just does it will ya?” Yoochun tried to sound harsh but it seemed not affecting to these two.

“Now now, that’s not a way to ask for a person not to mention two helped.”Changmin reasoned out causing Yoochun lose his escape plan to tell them the truth.

A hard sigh coming out from his mouth before speaking in a low yet determined voice, “I want to confess my feelings.”

“To who?”

“Junsu.”

“KYAAAAAA~ we’ll most definitely help. We can’t take it. You guys kissed each other like it’s no big deal and when we ask whether you two in a relationship or not, both of you denies rather quickly. It’s sick to see you guys like this so yeah I want this to be over with. I can’t stand seeing Junsu crying over the phone on how you not care about his feelings.” Kyuhyun rambled but he quit it because he needs water or in this case caramel macchiato.

“He cried?” Yoochun ask.

“Well duh. He expect you to confess because he really like you-wait scratch that, he really LOVES you since he first met you. Seeing you act friends all the time with him will of course hurt him and Kyuhyun had to keep him company until he sleeps.” Changmin answer his questions with rage as this involved him not having time with his boyfriend.

“Hehe. Sorry.” Yoochun smiled sheepishly because he felt guilty.

Kyuhyun slap Changmin shoulder and smile at Yoochun. “Its okay, Yoochun. About your confessing, how do you plan to do it?” Kyuhyun ask straight to the point.

“Well……………………………………”

 

3 DAYS LATER~

JUNSU POV

“Junsu-ah!!!” a shout is directed in my ear causing me to yelp and OWW my ear is burning.

“Wake up sunshine. Lessons over and Mr. Jung ask you to do extra homework like presenting about Function of Heart next week class because you sleep in his class.” Kyuhyun said while slung his bag on his shoulder.

He chuckled when I groaned in annoyance toward Mr. Jung. I never like Biology. He just taking revenge on me after I made the frog that we suppose to dissect gets inside his shirt. Since then I’ve been the target of questioning and tasking. At least this way I might not fail Biology this final exam before graduation.

“Come on sleepyhead. Changmin texted me that he will bring us home.” Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me the way.

“But, I was supposed to go home with Yoochun?” I gave a confusion stare toward Kyuhyun which he just shrugged it away.

“Changmin also said that Yoochun had a very important stuff he needs to attend to so he asks us to drive you home.” And we arrived at the parking lot toward Changmin’s car.

I can see he was busy texting while leaning coolly against his car making girls staring at him. I felt a grip on my shoulder and saw Kyuhyun gave a peck on the Changmin’s cheek. He lifts his head up to Kyuhyun and this time gave a kiss on the mouth. I could hear someone fainting behind me but I don’t want to check it.

I didn’t realized when I reach them I had pursed my lips.

“Aww. Don’t be so sad. I’m sure Yoochun will do this to you too.” At this being said, my face turns pink.

“Shut up! We are not like that.” I puffed my cheek.

“Well, soon.” Both of them speak so low and I couldn’t really catch what they say.

“Excuse me? What did you two said?” I ask them causing them to grin widely at me.

“Nothing. Let’s get you home shall we.” Changmin said and open the front seat for his lover and the back seat for me. He then got to his seat and drives me home first since the two of them live in front of each other.

“Alright Junsu. Have a good rest and I come to your house again at 6. Toodles.” Kyuhyun waved happily and Changmin drove off before I even said anything back.

Aish those two. Always make me do their way. They almost have the same personality though except Kyuhyun was a bit cheerful than Changmin toward us. They even have the same hobby which is play game. I got inside my house and didn’t bother for greeting since my parents won’t come home until me asleep already. Well, they always leave after I go to school anyway and not that I didn’t see them at all.

I change my clothes to a comfortable one. Lucky tomorrow is weekend so I had the time I need to finish Mr. Jung assignment that was specifically given to me. Please note the sarcasm there.

After I change clothe, I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling not knowing when I start to fall asleep.

“GET YOUR ING UP!!!” I was thrown on the floor harshly.

“My head~ It ing hurts.” I clutched my head and bowing on the floor.

“Stop complaining. You’re the one that makes it harder by not waking up.” I could hear Kyuhyun said in such a y tone.

“Move along now. Go take a bath before I style you up.” Kyuhyun pushed me to the bathroom.

“Style me up? What on earth – “ BAMM!! ing great. Slam the door on your friends face is truly a great friend.

Whatever. Since when did I buy vanilla scented shampoo and body wash? Oh well, free stuff from them.

 

No one’s POV~

 

“Palli~ We’re behind schedule.” Kyuhyun quickly pulled Junsu out from the bathroom.

“Wear this and tell me when you’re done.” Kyuhyun left the room and left Junsu in utter confusion.

“Oh well.” Junsu picked up the blue v-neck shirt and put it on. He then wears the white skinny jeans (he already wears boxer inside the bathroom) that somehow showed his valuable asset – his .

“Junsu hurry~” Kyuhyun whined behind the door and made Junsu rolled his eyes at the latter act.

“I’m coming.” Junsu got out of the house and found the two intruders gaped at his sight.

“What?” Junsu ask looking perplexed.

“Oh nothing. Hehe.” Both of them said that and quickly dragged Junsu out of the house and without forgetting to lock the house first.

 

 

“What are we doing at the beach?” Junsu ask when he they stop at the beach.

“You just wait you cutie.” Kyuhyun couldn’t hold his excitement and pinch Junsu cheek earning him an ‘AUWW. That’s hurt.’

“Mian.” Kyuhyun suddenly blindfold him making Junsu panic. “Relax Junsu. Your prince charming will come and get you. You trust him no?” Kyuhyun ask.

Prince charming? Who the heck is my – oh! Is it him? That’s my prince charming? He did all this for me? I don’t know what this is yet but I can’t wait to find out.

Junsu nod in affirmation. He felt a hug on the back and quickly gone with the sound of people running away. He stood there nervously because he might be wrong. It didn’t take 5 minutes when he hears the voice he long for.

“Hi.”

“Hi.” Only simple word was exchange between the two.

“Do you feel cold?” Yoochun ask Junsu as he rubbed both sides of his body.

“Not with you by my side.” A kiss is given toward Junsu cheek followed by nose trailing softly on his cheek.

“So cheesy.” The one who gave a hug chuckled.

“Let’s go and see my preparation no?” it was answered by humming from Junsu.

They both walk in silence as Yoochun take the lead stroll the beach but not close enough to the water so they don’t get wet.

 

 

“On the count of three, one. Two. Three.” Yoochun unfold the cloth that blind Junsu eyes.

Junsu blinked as his eyes didn’t use to the light yet after sometime being blindfold. When he fully got his sight back, the only word that came out was “Wah~”

A candle road that leads to make a heart shaped around a white table with white chair. There’s also one candle being lighted up on the table with rose spreading on it.

“Come baby.” Yoochun took hold of Junsu hands and take him to one of the chair. He pulled it out and make Junsu seat before he took a seat for himself in front of his love.

“Chunnie~ This is so awesome.” Junsu said still looking around admired the lovely scene.

“Only the best for my future wifey.” Yoochun winked at his future wifey who look down staring at the table, ears turning red. Yoochun only giggled at the sight.

“Ehem. Before you get mushy mushy with each other at least give us the pleasure to put your dinner on the table because we need to eat too you know. We’re not some goddamn rob – AWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Changmin rubbed his head and look to his side while keep balancing the tray with food.

“For being an idiot.” The person rolled his eyes and smiled sweetly at the two people who chuckling at his idiot of a boyfriend.

“Here is your food. Yoochun cook it all himself and I saw him putting an aphrodisiac in it so that he could have with you later.” Kyuhyun said it with a serious face toward Junsu.

“Really?” Junsu ask Yoochun.

“What? Of course not! Why the hell I ask you guys help if you two are going to embarrassed me like this?” Yoochun wailed and this cause the three other there to laugh at him.

“We’re fabulous like that.” Changmin said and put the tray on Yoochun side.

“I’m joking Su-ah. This guy couldn’t handle joke at all. He’s crying like the he is for one joke I make. Geesh.” Kyuhyun said but immediately ran away with his boyfriend laughing as Yoochun shouted at them to go away before he hurt the two.

Yoochun sighed and rubbed his face and massage his temple as he was feeling a headache crept into his head. Junsu took this chance and went to Yoochun side. He hold firm of his face and he could see Yoochun widening eyes before planting a kiss on the forehead.

“Better?” Yoochun nod his head still couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

“I love you so much.” Yoochun snapped his eyes toward Junsu and confessed right there and then before blushing to him.

“I love you too. How about we eat dinner first, Chunnie? I’m hungry.” Junsu pouted while rubbing his stomach in a cute way.

“Arasso, baby. Let’s eat.” Both of them eat in silence.

 

“Junsusies and Yoochunman!”

“Oh my god why~” Yoochun facepalmed himself at the sudden introduction of his two bestfriend.

“Don’t complain. You’re the one who wanted us to play the piano while you sing to Junsu you idiot.” Changmin said and there stood two pianos. Not the grand piano but the one you could carry around.

Yoochun smacked his forehead for forgetting and Junsu just kept his smile toward Yoochun. Both Kyuhyun and Changmin already take his place and wait for Yoochun command.

Yoochun finally calmed himself down and stood properly between the two pianos. Junsu just wait patiently at his seat. Yoochun gave a signal and they start.

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.

Making a day feel like a minute
With you, Im the main character of a movie
As if Im about to film an action scene to come see you,
as if Ive become a hero

Youre perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that Im a guy whom you can trust

I dont know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me, what is love.

(EXO -  What is love English translation)

 

“So Junsu, will you be my official boyfriend?” Yoochun ask with a rose bowing toward Junsu who had teary eyed hearing Yoochun sing.

 

Junsu saw behind him that Changmin wanted to retort something about the way Yoochun ask to be his boyfriend but Kyuhyun managed to shut his mouth with a kiss. Junsu giggled at this and Yoochun raised his head up a little confused why Junsu was suddenly giggling. Notice this Junsu quickly pecked Yoochun lips and took the rose from his hand.

“Yes.” Junsu smiled happily and at this Yoochun picked him up and spin him around with Junsu screamed his high pitched voice.

“Thank god. Now you two can clean this place up while WE going home and take a rest for being Yoochun slave. See ya!” Changmin quickly pulled Kyuhyun’s hand. Kyuhyun could only give his congratulations when he almost inside the car before sped off from the beach.

“Tsk. Sorry babe but we need to clean this place and we could skip school tomorrow.” Junsu nodded at this and start cleaning the whole place. They waited for a truck to pick up the table, chair and pianos to be taken away to the place where they rented the whole thing.

Yoochun brought them to his house and thank god his parents were sleeping or else he won’t sleep peacefully tonight. They both change their cloth and wore pajamas. They lay down on the bed with Yoochun’s chest on Junsu’s back and his arm wrapped around the waist. They both fell asleep like that after tiring their body by cleaning their own date.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

How's the chapter? Sorry it took long to write it cause I want it to be special. YooSU finally together. Maybe on or two chapters more before I marked it as complete.

Before I left, does anyone know any good software for making info graphic video?

I need it to do my assignment. It also can include voice background so please kindly help your author neh?

Love and hugs <3