Acceptance

Strange Meeting

Jaejoong jaw’s move first and the ChangKyu notices it and brave them to whatever thing he is going to say.

 

“ MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY~” A loud squealed could be heard throughout the whole house probably the whole world seeing Jaejoong had good vocal.

The people inside the house barely escaped it by covering their ears. The worst person the most affected are probably Changmin and Kyuhyun cause Jaejoong hug them while screaming right beside their ear.

Both Changmin and Kyuhyun are nearing the moment of passed out. Yunho who notice this scurried hurriedly toward Jaejoong and scoop him bridal style.

Knowing himself being lifted away from his baby, Jaejoong pout at Yunho. Yunho cooed silently in his mind. KangTeuk couple support each other on the couch thank silently toward Yunho.

“ Jae honey. You need to stop squealing.” Yunho said softly.

“ Wae? Do you hate it?” Jaejoong pouts more in addition of his teary eyes.

“ A-ani. It’s just that your baby and Kangin-shi, Leeteuk-shi also Kyuhyun-shi almost passed out, you know? Take a look at yourself.” Yunho showed the condition of two other couple where Kangin and Changmin whisper calm words toward their partner.

“See?”

“ Fine. I’m sorry for the sudden squealing.” Jaejoong jumped off from Yunho’s arms and quickly bowed for his behavior earlier.

“ It’s okay Jaejoong-shi. I so would have done it to these boys if it weren’t for you.” Leeteuk smiled reassuringly.

“I’m so glad.” Kangin and Kyuhyun said simultaneously causing Leeteuk to send death glare at them. They quickly apologize.

The other family gave an awkward laugh and thus an awkward situation. The three couple look at each other not knowing what to do.

Then a cough sliced through the silence.

“ Umma, appa, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, I wanted to say that I love Changmin with all my heart. Please I’m begging you. Don’t ever separate me from him. It was hard to be separated. I need him in my life so, I hope you understand dearly.” Kyuhyun said with determination while looking at both parents straight in the eye. Changmin awed at his boyfriend.

“ Stop awing at me. I know I’m handsome but you need to play some role in this too.” Kyuhyun poked the dazed Changmin and Changmin quickly let his focus on his and his boyfriend’s parent.

“ Ehemm. Well, it’s time to hear my part of the story. Umma, appa I met my beloved gorgeous (Kyuhyun was blushing, Jaejoong and Leeteuk cooed at him) Kim Kyuhyun when I was camping for two weeks. I, Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung were at the river swimming. I was left alone when Junsu hyung went to talk to Yoochun hyung. Somehow, the stream got faster and rougher. I tried to climb the rocks but I slipped and I followed the path of river. I fainted in some way.”

“Omo my baby~” Jaejoong whailed.

“Umma, relax. I’m fine now, see? Continue my story, I had been found, cared and treated by this angel here (Changmin kissed Kyuhyun cheeks causing flare of red covering his white skin) until I was healed. Then, Junsu hyung and Yoochun hyung found me and we spent a lot of fun at the house. At that time, I fell in love at first sight. I love my angel, Kim Kyuhyun. I’m sorry for leaving you behind, Kyu baby. You must hurt a lot.” Changmin Kyuhyun cheek and stares at his eyes lovingly.

“ Alright. Now that settles who’s hungry?” Jaejoong ask to the group in front of him.

All of a sudden, sound of growling could be heard and everyone turn to the person who caused it and most likely turn to Changmin.

“ I’m hungry umma.” Changmin smiled sheepishly. Kyuhyun, Jaejoong and Yunho could only shake their head at this meanwhile KangTeuk seemed clueless.

“ He’s a food monster umma.” Kyuhyun explained toward his parents and they mouthed ‘oh’ at the information.

“ Then, let’s go to the dining table everyone.” The house owner invited and lead to the dining table where all the food had already been.

Changmin had a dreamy face once his eyes fall the food on the table.

“ Close your mouth Minnie or flies will come in.” Kyuhyun said and Changmin quickly closed his mouth and took a seat apparently pulled his lover to sit beside him.

YOOSU~ (It’s been a long time)

 

/Crash/

Yoochun who had been sitting on the couch reading newspaper of the day quickly bolted out from his seat and went to the kitchen.

Junsu was crying because he got his finger cut when the plate crash into million pieces on the floor.

“ Su? You okay?” Junsu heard his name and lifted his head up and see Yoochun, his face full of worries.

“ Chunnie~ It hurts~” by this time Junsu crying harder and caused Yoochun to become panic.

He quickly searched for the broom and the scoop. He found it and get on with cleaning the glass pieces.

“ Junsu. Stay still okay? I’m almost there to you.” Junsu only nodded helplessly and his tears still fall on his beautiful face.

Yoochun clean the place as quickly as possible, when he done he throw the glass into a dustbin and quickly scoop Junsu from his position.

He sees a pile of blood on the floor and makes a mental note to clean it later. He brought Junsu toward the bathroom and supports him at the sink. He washes away the blood until it stops bleeding.

He sits Junsu down on the toilet seat with the cover close. He took the first aid kit that always been kept in the bathroom. He opens it and took the iodine bottle. He pulled out some cotton from the pile of cotton and dabbed it with the iodine.

He gently went in front of the sobbing Junsu and look at him in the eyes with care.

“ Su-ah. I’m gonna applied some iodine on the cut, it might stung a little and I need you to relax okay?” Yoochun said with such gentleness. Junsu nodded his head.

“ I trust you.” It was a mere whisper but Yoochun heard it.

Yoochun faintly smiled and applied the iodine on Junsu cut finger. He tried to be gentle as Junsu kept flinching when the cotton touches the cut.

The cut was long, from the tip of the finger until the back of the hand. Once it was done, he applied some ointment to ease the pain and wrap it carefully and perfectly Junsu hand.

‘Done.’ Yoochun thought. He lifted Junsu face so that they were in the same level.

“ I’m done. Come on let me get you to sleep. Let’s go to my room ne?” Yoochun ask (yes, they were in Yoochun house but his parents are still working) and pulled the not hurt hand toward his bedroom.

Once inside, he pushed Junsu down on the bed.

“ Sleep. You need to rest.” Yoochun said.

He was about to walk away but a hand had already grip his wrist.

“Stay with me, Chunnie.” Junsu asked with watery eyes and red cheek due the crying and Yoochun can’t help but fall for it.

“ Arasso.” Yoochun smiled and it made Junsu smile a little.

Junsu scoot to give space to Yoochun and Yoochun dive in. He took the injured hand gently and gave it a kiss. Junsu face turns red.

“ Why you do that Chunnie?” Junsu ask embarrassed and he hides his face in Yoochun chest.

“It’s for good luck charm and so that your cut will heal faster.” Yoochun said and wrap his arm around the boy waist.

“Go to sleep now.” Yoochun said.

Junsu snuggled closer and cuddle with Yoochun. He Junsu’s hair and hummed a song. He kept doing that until Junsu finally falls into deep slumber. He chuckled seeing the childish face of Junsu.

“ Sleep tight, wifey.” Yoochun kissed his ‘wifey’ on the forehead and carefully let him sleep on the pillow. He successfully escaped and went outside or more specifically the kitchen.

He cleans the pile of blood without any trace or smells of it so that his parents wouldn’t find out about the incident. That’s finish he joins his ‘wifey’ on the bed and enters dreamland.

**********************************************************************************************************

I'm back! Who miss me? ^^

Sorry for the long wait.

One thing, I'm begging to comment on this story. My other story I also updated but only one person cared to comment. I was feeling down so I'm begging you to give this story of mine a chance. *puppy eyes*

Thank you.