Dae Ho's Back

What I Call Hell

It wasn't long until she fell asleep on the study table while her head was on her History book. Her hand was still holding the pencil while the other one was on her lap. Her head was on one side as she was away in dreamland. She dreamt of her father and it was the only place she could meet him, talk to him and laugh with him.

While in reality, someone snuck in and saw her on the study table. He shook his head at how silly she was. If you're that tired, why don't you just go sleep? He thought. He walked closer to the sleeping Hae Ri and saw her sleeping peacefully. I hope you don't drool, he thought again. He held up her head carefully then picked her up bridal style.

He made his way to the bed and lay her down slowly. A smile crept on his face. She was sleeping so peacefully that she doesn't even know what was happening. She groaned a little then rolled to the other side of the bed. He froze for a second then calmed down. "Silly, Hae Ri" he whispered.

Minhyun pulled the cover up to her shoulder and puffed her pillow. He sat on the bed and looked at her, "Don't worry, I won't tell Baekho. But I don't know if the others would" he whispered to her. He caressed her cheek and got up. Then he left the room without a sound.

"Hyung, we have a pro-" Ren said.

"Shhh" Minhyun put a finger on his lips.

"Wae?" Ren whispered back.

"Hae Ri's sleeping" he replied and made his way to Ren's room.

"Oh. Pfftt, I thought you heard a something" Ren said to himself. Then he followed Minhyun.

"What's the problem, maknae?" Minhyun said as he took out his phone.

"That Sung Jae kid" Minhyun's eyes made it's way to Ren's.

"So?" he sourly said.

"He's Dae-Dae Ho's son" Ren stuttered as he looked down at the floor. Minhyun was trying to analyse what Ren just said.

"Y-you mean the guy that we're on debt with? Yoo Dae Ho?" Minhyun asked. Ren slowly nodded.

"Holy ! Hae Ri's in danger!" he burst. Ren hushed him up as he sat on the bed with Minhyun.

"Hyung, what do we do?" Ren asked. He hated violence. He always had.

Minhyun looked at Ren, "Does JR know? Aron hyung?" Ren nodded again. "But Baekho hyung doesn't" Ren said.

JR came in, "We have a new mission!" he burst. Ren and Minhyun looked at their leader curiously. "What mission hyung?" Ren asked. "We need to keep Hae Ri away from that Sae Jae guy" "Sung Jae" Ren corrected. "Whatever!" he flailed his arms in the air.

"Why can't we just kill the guy?" Minhyun chuckled.

"We don't want Hae Ri to know what's going on. Or else she'll find a way to get Baekho back and we're dead" JR folded his arms. At that moment, Aron came in.

"Oh come on! We own the town for god sakes!" Aron said as he made his was to the bed and lay down.

"For your information hyung, Dae Ho is one level above us" JR rolled his eyes. A groaned escaped from Aron's mouth.

"So what?" 

"So, he has more power than us. More people. More gang members" JR eyed the rest.

"Then why don't we just move away? To Kangnam or something" Aron said as he played with his toes in the air.

"If we had that much money, we could've paid off the debt by now" Minhyun said and Ren nodded.

"We'll just take the maknae's life insurance" Aron easily said. "Yah!" the maknae kicked his hyung. "Ow!" he hissed. "Look, we can't be in debt forever. Either way we have to pay them back" Minhyun said.

"It feels like Dae Ho is doing this on purpose" JR tapped his chin. 3 pair of eyes were looking at him.

"What on Earth do you mean?" Aron asked.

"You know, since that Sae Ji kid-" "Sungjae" Ren corrected again. JR shot him a glare and continued, "...is Dae Ho's son, probably he knows that we're close to Hae Ri. And maybe he sent his son and his gang to our school for his son to be close to Hae Ri for him to get to us" JR explained. The rest nodded and looked at each other.

"Just to get his money? Seriously, that's just so low" Ren shook his head.

"Okey then, mission set" JR clapped his hands and smirked, "That Sing Jae kid musn't lay a finger on Hae Ri" everyone nodded.

"Uh hyung?" Ren said and  JR looked at him, "It's Sung Jae" JR glared at him and walked out of the room.