What's Going On?

What I Call Hell

A few days passed by and somehow her head just couldn't get over this particular guy: Yoo Sungjae. He has been so helpful, so kind and so pleasing. But at the back of her mind, there's just this thought that she can't get over of, is he doing this on purpose? She spun on her bed left to right then back again to left. "Why, why, why?" she repeated.

Just then Ren came barging into the room. She sat up. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just checking up on you," he grinned as he walked over.

"'Checking up on me' is a weird thing for you to do," she said.

"Why? I missed you!" he simply replied.

She gave him a look, "Okay, but no monkey business," she said as she laid down.

Ren jumped on the bed and yelled, "GET UP!" he exclaimed. "I said no monkey business, unnie!" she shot him back. He made a face and sat on her bed. He folded his arms and a thought came up, if you won't get up, I'll make you get up. 

He stretched his arms then cracked his knuckles. "Lazy bum!" he manage to say before the tickle war started. She yelled out and screamed but Ren didn't stop. She began to laugh so badly until her tears started to flow.

Darn you, unnie.

At one point, Ren stopped. Then she took over, a sort of revenge. She tortured him until she felt tired, until she couldn't hear his laughter anymore because he was out of breathe. A smirk formed on her lips as she was pleased with her pleasent revenge. Ren just laid there, trying to catch his breathe. Soon, he sat up and glared at her.

"How could you do that?" he asked, sounding quite miserable.

She titled her head and furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

He let out a disbelief laugh, "We read your e-mail, from Baekho- Whoops,"

"You, what?" she questioned.

"You heard me, an e-mail from your bro. From your blood relating brother, from your-" "I get it." Still processing what he just said.

He somehow just shook his head and got up on his two-left feet then pulled her up. Without any hesitation, Ren pulled her out of the room and dragged her downstairs. As soon as they reached the lower ground, her jaw dropped, seemingly to touch the floor. He saw her priceless expression as he formed a smirk on his lips. "I-I...-" she managed to say before 2 guys jumped from behind the island table, shouting, "Happy Birthday, Kang Hae Ri!"

The balloons around the kitchen was neatly tied together and made it look like a flower. The forks and spoons on the table, ready to be used. Her favourite mug was left untouched. The boys wearing silly ballon hats on their heads and holding a balloon sword. The confetti fell when Minhyun and Aaron pulled the string, to later to fall on her head. The whipped cream was on the table, ready to be sprayed and .

I've never gotten a surprise since...ever. She put a hand over right when JR came out with the cake. That's when that particular song was heard from everyone's lips. She bit her lip as she tried to hold in her tears. "Go on, blow the candle!" Minhyun said. "And make a wish," JR said softly.She did as told and blew her candle. I wish....for my brother to come back. And....from me to be closer to Nu'est oppas..

"So what did you wish for?!" Ren asked eagerly. Aaron smacked the maknae, "It's a secret, shh!"

"T-thanks guys...but how'd you guys knew? I, myself had forgotten," she simply said.

"The e-mail~" Ren sang.

"Oh," she said plainly then walked away.

"Yah! At least eat your cake!" JR yelled.

She turned and glared at everyone, making sure that all of them saw it, "Reading my e-mails? Who does that?! What human being reads other human being's e-mails?!" she raised her voice. Aaron stepped up, "Hey, it was your fault for leaving the computer on," he said.

"Oh yeah sure, and that totally means you have the permission to read my e-mails right? Yeah I totally get it now,"

"If we didn't then we wouldn't have bought this cake and made a surpise for you," JR said.

"I didn't need a stupid surprise! I've never gotten one so what makes you think I wanted one?! Just leave my life and e-mails alone!" she yelled angrily before stomping up to her room.

She then layed on her bed, groaning to herself. I wonder if they read all my e-mails from Baekho oppa.. She thought solemnly, cringing together her eyebrows. What if they read about my mom?

Her body began to weaken as a tear started to flow down her cheek. She took her pillow and screamed into it. On the other side of the door stood Minhyun, trying to uncover why she was screaming and crying. Just then, he heard a click. A rather loud one. He walked over to where the sound came from.

JR soon caught up as he had heard the clicking sound too. It came from the attic. Minhyun focused on the attic door. Thinking of whether to burst it open or just wait for a little while. JR then heard another sound, sounds of footsteps in Aaron's room. 

He then took the closest object, a Katana and stood infront of the door, ready to barge into the room. But a tiny switch was heard. Boom! A sudden tiny explosion occured. Minhyun landed on the floor with his arms protectively covering his head. The attic door burst open, broken into pieces. Pieces that were now on the floor.

"What the ?!" JR spatted out as he took his arms off his head. 

"Dae Ho." Minhyun said. Just then, a paper flew down from the attic. JR picked up the paper and it wrote, "First warning. I want my money. -D"

Aaron and Ren came running upstairs as they heard of the explosion. "A hole?! On our ceiling, really?" Aaron yelled at the two.

"Don't blame me, okay." Minhyun said as he got up on his feet and brushed off the dust on his clothes.

"What happened here?" Ren asked as his eyes were stuck at the hole.

"Dae Ho. That made a hole on my ceiling. I'll get him for that! Do you know how much it'll cost for a new ceiling?! We'll probably have to take down the whole ceiling and renew it. ." Aaron took a say.

Hae Ri then opened the door and peeked. "Shut up will you guys? I'm having a headache with all the noise. And who the heck played the video game so loud? I could hear the bomb explode from my room!" Hae Ri yelled as she groaned.

Ren pointed towards the hole on the ceiling. "Tha-"

"We gotta find Dae Ho." JR cut him off.

"Dae Ho? Who's that? Your friend?" Hae Ri asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Uh, sort of." he replied.

"Whatever." she said as she slammed the door shut.

Minhyun looked over to JR then to the others. "Did she really did not see that hole on the ceiling?"

JR then huddled up everyone and said, "First things first. That Sungjae guy, sqeeze the answers out of him."