Just School

What I Call Hell

She woke up the earliest as she yawned and stretched her arms. She looked at her alarm to see that there was 30 minutes left till school starts. She checked her phone and saw a new message. She almost fell from bed when she saw it was from her brother. She quickly replied after his text.

Goodmorning Riri Baby! I arrived at Jeju yesterday but I was too tired to tell you. Anyway, how's Nu'est?

She replied.

It's okay oppa! I'm just glad you made it there safely. Nu'est is horrible. Please come back soon!

She sighed and put down her phone then she made her way to the bathroom. After a long warm shower, Hae Ri got out and wore her uniform. At that moment, she was thinking of what her other friends would think of her hanging around Nu'est. To top that off, living with them.

She still couldn't believe how her brother would actually do that to his own sister. Isn't he worried of what they would do to her? She might get rapped! Hae Ri made a face at the thought. Ew, by...them. Ew. She thought.

She then tied her hair into a messy bun and patted her cheeks with baby powder, just for fragrance. Then she walked to the other rooms to see if their awake. But all of them were still in dreamland. She shook her head and tried waking up JR. He was snuggling his pillow with his hair covering a part of his forehead.

She smiled at how calm he was. Then she massively shook him.

"Mwoya!?" he stood up and yelled. Hae Ri flinched and blinked.

"Uh..school-" 

"Get out" he cut her off. She dragged her legs out of the room, Mean. Very Mean. She thought. Then she went to check the other members.

What am I? An alarm clock? Gah, if I keep this up, I'll be late, she mumbled to herself.

Before even getting a chance to even touch the doorknob of Ren's room, she backed away.

Then she left the house as she took the bus to school. In the bus, Baekho replied.

Horrible? Haha, I bet you that you're gonna like them soon.

She replied,

Yeah, I'll like them when I'm dead.

After texting, she looked out the window and remembered the times where Baekho would sit at the seat infront of her and they would tease each other as if they were best friends. Nu'est wouldn't be on the bus because they were always late for school. Baekho would always meet up with Hae Ri at the bus station then go to school together.

Baekho was always this protective and responsible older brother. He always protected his little sister throughout his school years. Even if a guy lay a hand on her, that guy will be dead meat.

It all started when there was a school dance and Hae Ri wore a creamy white gown with a little tiara on her head. She was so beautiful like a swan, is what Baekho thought. He was proud to have a sister like her. He changed when he saw a guy in a very neat tux infront of the doorstep. He was her date for the dance.

He began to interview him like as if he was an idol. Baekho told him that if he ever lay a hand on her precious innocent body, he's a dead man. And so after that, Hae Ri and her date went one their way. At the dance, they began to dance really closely. By the time Baekho arrived, he was so pissed. Pissed that even he threw a bowl of punch at Hae Ri's date.

Araso. be safe Hae Ri!

Baekho replied. She smiled and got off the bus as soon as it arrived at school.

Everyone looked at her like she had a big zit on her face or something. They whispired and gossiped.

"She was with Nu'est yesterday"

"I saw her walking into Nu'est's house!" 

"What did they do to her?" 

They said which made her think that they got the wrong idea. Of course they didn't do anything to her except making her nag but that's not the point here! As she walked in the hallway, she saw Nu'est coming over. She acted like she's busy with her books.

"Nagging Hae Ri, why didn't you wake us up?" Minhyun said.

She looked up at him as her blood boiled, "Why didn't you set your alarm!? And you!" she pointed at JR's face, "You told me to get out of your room when I trying to help you to wake up. Can't you at least be grateful that I tried waking you up?! Who do you think I am?! A robot that you can order around?!" she nagged. Minhyun sighed and facepalmed himself.

"Why did I even ask?" he mumbled to himself.

JR rolled his eyes and gave her a cold stare. Then he walked away with the rest of Nu'est.

 

__________________

Nyahahha update!