What I Call Hell

 

As she got home from school, so did the others. It felt weird coming back from school to another house that is not hers. She threw her bag on the bed and took off her clothes. Then she got in the shower and it felt like such a relief.

In the shower, she was thinking of how she met Sungjae and how Nu’est treated him. A smile crept on her face. Nu’est was as if her newly older brothers who cared for her and was there to protect her. Her smile fell when she thought of Baekho, her brother by blood who already does care and protect her.

She sighed heavily and shook the thought off. Why do I miss oppa so much? It’s only been what, two days? She mumbled to herself. She turned the tap off and wiped her wet body. Then she went out of the bathroom while combing her wet hair after drying it.

“Uh, Hae Ri ah. The guys was thinkin-“then she heard a loud gasp at the door.

“Omo!” she tried covering her chest with the comb but obviously it couldn’t cover enough.

“Mianhae!” JR yelled as he shut the door.

“DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT KNOCKING MEANS?!” Hae Ri yelled even though she knew JR couldn’t hear. She angrily groaned and wore her clothes quickly. After she was done drying and combing her hair, she stomped out of the room and opened JR’S door harshly.

“Yah! YOU ” she yelled. But then she just saw someone else siting there nibbling on chocolate.

“What did I do?” Aron said with his mouth full of chocolate.

She mentally scolded herself and shook her head at Aron. “Where’s JR?” She said in an angry tone.

“Aren’t you supposed to call him oppa?” Aron said.

“WHERE’S JR?!” she yelled.

“I-I don’t know” Aron stuttered as he was taken aback by her tone. She groaned and turn to the door, “PLEASE DON’T TELL JR I ATE HIS CHOCOLATE BAR!! PLEASE, HE’LL KILL ME” Aron begged. She turned and just gave him a look. Then she walked out.

“JR!!” she yelled out for him.

She saw him walking out of her room with something in his hand, “Yah!” she yelled again.

JR put a finger on his lips and said, “Shh, keep it quiet will you? Minhyun is sleeping!” then he started to walk downstairs.

“Don’t change the freaking subject, !” she followed him as she stomped down the stairs.

“It was an accident!” JR said as he flailed his arms in the air.

“Yeah, it wouldn’t be an ‘accident’ if you just knocked the damn door!” she shot him back.

“I just wanted to tell you something! Oh the lord” he took out a cup from the cupboard.

“Don’t call the lord on me!” she groaned and smacked the kitchen table.

“I said I was sorry, okay?” JR said calmly.

“I’m a girl. Do you think saying sorry is enough?” she glared at him.

He nodded, “Yeah”

She rolled her eyes and pointed at his face, “You have to kneel down before me and say you’re sorry or I won’t ever in my life, will forgive you, araso?!” then she walked out of the kitchen and ran back to her room.

He rolled his eyes. Is she really related to Baekho? God, JR thought.

A knock was heard at the door after she shut it. It’s probably JR who’s here to kneel before me, she thought. Then she walked over to the door and opened it.

“Finally, you’ve came-“ she paused when she saw it was Ren. She blinked at him.

“Hae Ri, um, I was hungry, and JR said there’s no food in the kitchen so I was wondering if…” He said as he played with his fingers.

“So? Not my problem” she was about to shut the door but he stopped it.

“You know, when there’s no food in the house, you’ll be starving as well!” He tried finding a reason.

“I’ll just order out” then she closed the door and walked to her bed.

He barged in, “I’m hungry! Go buy food resources!!” finally he let out. He bit his lip and sheepishly smiled.

“So?!” she yelled. She was already having a bad time after having JR seen her chest.

“Please~” he pleaded. She groaned and left the house quickly. I’m really starting to be their personal maid now, oh god, she said to herself. She walked to the nearest grocery shop and picked out something tasty to eat. She didn’t care if they liked it or not and just bought it.

“Well, fancy meeting you here” she turned around and smiled.

“Oppa! I didn’t know you came to this shop” she said and he smiled as well.

“Well, I just started coming here today” he said, and she nodded.

“Bread, baked beans, sausages, and fries, are you having breakfast in this late evening?” Sungjae chuckled. She laughed as well.

“Uh um, I was just buying food for home.  How about you?” she said. They started walking to another food section.

“I lost in rock, paper, and scissors game to my members so losers have to buy food” he awkwardly smiled as he rubbed his neck. So cute! Wait, what am I thinking?! She thought.

“Members? Are you in a band?”  She asked and he nodded.

“Yeah, not really a band, but we dance, sing, and rap!” he said as she wondered what band, whether it was popular or not.

“BtoB!” he squealed. The name popped up in her mind and immediately she thought about the song that played in the classroom this morning.

“BtoB? Do you guys have a song that has ‘You make me go insane’ lyric in?” she awkwardly laughed as she didn’t know what the title of the song was. He nodded and she oddly surprised. The song that was stuck in head was sung by the guy in front of her.

Then he started dancing a part of the song which made her burst into laughter, “Yah, stop it! People are staring!” he was somewhat happy seeing her laughing. It was a nice view to see.