Playing Darts

What I Call Hell

Everyone was busy doing their own things. Minhyun went back to sleep while Ren's eyes were still glued to the computer. JR was not home yet and Aron was doing something in his room. Hae Ri was lonely and it felt like no one was in the house. She could only hear her thoughts and the ticking of the clock on the wall.

She wandered around the house while figuring what to do. 

She ran back upstairs and barged in Ren's room. Ren looked at her but shifted back to the computer screen.

"Unnie! Play with me!" Hae Ri waved her hand infront of Ren's face.

"Can't you see I'm already playing? With this guy in England" Ren said not even looking away from the screen.

"Aish, take a break! Let's watch a movie or something" she shook him wildly.

Ren groaned and glared at her, "Don't let me hurt you"

"You would hurt a girl, unnie?" Hae Ri blinked innocently.

"Stop calling me unnie!!" he yelled which made her flinched.

"Aish, no need to yell" she mumbled. Then she went over to Minhyun who was soundly a sleep.

Wah, he looks so calm when he sleeps, she thought. She poked him just to see his reaction but then nothing happened.

"Oppa?" she poked him again. He groaned and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Oppa!! Ren unnie got killed!!" Hae Ri yelled at his ear. Hoping he would wake up but she got nothing. How can someone sleep like this?! She thought.

"Hmm, oppa. JR oppa bought food" Minhyun moved a little and opened his eyes.

"He never brings back food" he mumbled and went back to sleep.

"What are you, a dead corps?! Yah wake up! Can't you see that I'm bored?!!" she shook him and yelled.

"What do you want?!" he stood up and rubbed his eyes.

"You're no use!" she yelled and walked out. She opened Aron's door slightly to see if he was inside. Then he saw him playing darts. 

"! I almost got the middle! Adfgfhjkl" Aron said. Hae Ri barged in and yelled, "Darts?! Oppa! That's dangerous!!" she put her hands on her hips which made her look like an ahjumma.

"Dangerous? Psh. What are you doing in my room?" he said as he was aiming.

"Mmm, I was bored so I was thinking that you can entertain me or something? " she said as she played with her fingers.

"Entertain you? Isn't this entertaining enough?" he threw the dart which didn't hit the middle. "ery!" he cursed.

"I don't really have interest in them" she said as he went to get another dart.

"This game is addicting. If you come and have a try" he walked infront of the dart board, looking at her.

She thought for a little while and got up. Hae Ri then walked to Aron and took the dart from him.

"So, all you have to do is aim right?" she said and he nodded as a response.

"I win, you play with me. You win...What do you want?" Aron smiled and patted her shoulder,

"Massage" he answered.

She nodded and looked infront then aimed. It wasn't her first try and so she kind of knows how to play. Well, her rules are, hold the dart right, aim, and throw. Easy as that, she thought.

She then threw the dart and jumped in anticipation. The dart hit the middle part and she yelled at Aron, "I won! I WON!!" 

Aron's jaw dropped, how'd she get to do that while I can't?! He thought.

 

________________________

Sorry that it's short again! My mind is blocked at the moment o.e