Messy Messy Messy!

What I Call Hell

After picking up her stuff, they brought her over to their house, which she didn't expect to be a big double storey house. The drive way that was connected to the garage was full with their toys, motorcycles, parked neatly at one side and the other side with other stuff. She then walked up the steps to the entrance of the house and stared at the door. It was a huge wooden door with glass windows at the side.

fell while Minhyun was unlocking the door. There were many keys strapped together. How many doors could this house possibly have? She thought. The door was soon unlocked and they all barged in, leaving Hae Ri still in awe.

"I don't care if you're Baekho hyung's sister but if you don't come in, I'm gonna lock you outside" Ren said with a little sarcasm.

"Araso unnie" she laughed and went inside while dragging her stuff with her.

"Mwoh?!" Ren shut the door with anger.

She turned around and smiled, "Ah! Mianhae. I forgot you're a guy" she said, trying to get him back.

"This girl is gonna regret that!" he mumbled to himself.

Minhyun came to Hae Ri and said, "Your room is over here" he brought her to the kitchen where there was a small room there.

"M-my room? This house is huge and you gave me this room?! This is not even a room! It's like only enough to put an iron board in it!" she complained. Minhyun cupped his ears trying to block the loud noise from entering. He groaned and shut her up by covering .

"Shut up kay?! It's in the freaking morning and you're already nagging!" Minhyun rolled his eyes and dragged her upstairs.

"This is my room. You can take it for the mean time while I sleep with Ren. Now go to sleep or something that stops you from nagging" then he left to Ren's room to continue sleeping.

Her eyes widened of how big the room was. A flat screen TV was attached to the wall and below it was a PlayStation with 4 remotes, the bed was a king sized bed with a certain clothing falling from the ceiling, the windows were wide enough to get a view of the whole city while the curtains were a matching colour with the room. But the only that ruined the view of the room was clothes, everywhere. On the bed, on the floor, on the TV, on the night light lamp, you name it. 

She grew furious and picked up all the dirty clothes. "Am I living with barnyard animals or humans?!" she said to herself. Then she started nagging to herself by saying their dirty pigs living in a hotel.

"Minhyun oppa!!!" she barged in Ren's room without knocking which made Ren fall from the chair. 

She saw Minhyun sleeping soundly on the bed while Ren was on the floor, "Yah! Dirty pig! Do you not know what a laundry basket is for?!" she nagged at Minhyun who was in a deep sleep. She slapped him using one of his clothes.

"Aish. Ren ah, wae?" Minhyun mumbled. Ren couldn't say a word as he was starring at the furious Hae Ri.

She kicked the bed which made Minhyun automatically stood up, "Nagging Hae Ri? What are you doing here?" he said while rubbing his eyes.

"This-" she threw his dirty clothes at him, "-is yours so go wash them or fold them and put in the drawer! Do you how that rats might live in your-" he cupped again and her eyes widened, "Shh, no need for nagging anymore. I'll clean" he smiled and went to his room.

Why is he nice suddenly? Aigoo. She thought.

She followed him to his room and saw him cleaning. After done cleaning, he went out and stopped when he saw Hae Ri there, "Satisfied? You know, you can just shorten your sentences by saying 'Go clean up your room', easier that way huh?" he chuckled and went back to Ren's room. 

Just then JR passed by Hae Ri when she stopped him, "Oppa! Where are you going?"

"None of your business" he meanly said.

"Are you going to eat? I'm hungry" she pouted.

He shook his head, "If you're hungry then go cook. You're a girl. You should know how to cook" then he left with his keys and helmet. She then went roaming around to other rooms. 

Waaah, I am living with pigs. She said to herself. Well then, cleaning time? but I'm hungry eventhough I ate back at home!

"Aron oppa!! Where are you~" she sang while opening all the door in hope to find him. "Why are you calling?" he appeared behind her which gave her a scare. "Mmm, oppa, since you're the eldest...you should know how to cook right?" 

He laughed and patted her head, "Food's served already" 

Her eyes widened, "Chincha?!" 

"Yeah I was done cooking by the time you called out for me" he ruffled her hair and walked away.

"Why didn't you call me to eat!" 

"I did!!" he replied when he was already in Ren's room. Seconds later, the boys barged out of the room and went downstairs. They were like people who haven't eaten in ages. Hae Ri shook her head and went downstairs as well.