Dancing

What I Call Hell

So like the next day passed and it was a Saturday. As usual she would go to the practice room and dance. No one knows about this secret hobby of hers including her very own brother. Dancing is like an energy that can restore her. Basically, it gives her energy and it's fun for leisure time.

On Saturdays, Hae Ri would be dancing at the practice room while Baekho will be at Inquests' house playing video games and playing carts or something. He thinks that he might be out with friends or just hanging out somewhere. I bet he'll flip if I'd tell him that I dance, she chuckled at her thought.

Beside the dance room was a vocal class being held. She danced to the vocalist singing or the song they put on. But even if the vocal classes aren't on going, she'll just take her iPod and dance. When Hae Ri was younger, she got a very memorable birthday present from her dad. It was a musical snow globe with a little ballerina at the centre. She would turn the key behind it and the ballerina would turn with the song.

It was then she fell in love with dancing. But the sad part was, that was her last birthday present from her father. He died soon after.

"Wahl! It's Hae RI!" someone called. She froze and slowly turned to see who it was. She was scared to see if it was furious Baekho or something. Ah don't be silly! He's in Jeju! She thought.

"This is my friend in school hyung! Kang Hae RI" Sungjae came in with an older looking guy.

"You sure know how to make friends, Sungjae" his friend said as he chuckled. What does he mean by that? She thought as she slowly tilted her head.

"H-hi" she waved at Sungjae's friends.

"Hyung! Meet Hae RI. Hae Ri meet Hyung!" Sungjae laughed.

His friend chuckled, "Hi there, I'm Eunkwang" he put out his hand and smiled.

"Hae Ri" she smiled back and shook his hand.

"Sungjae ah eodiya?!" someone called out for him. Curious, she looked at the door to see who it was. Another guy with darker hair came in.

"I thought you guys left me!" he pouted. Then he noticed she was standing there. 

"Oh, who's this?" he asked.

"Sungjae's friend" Eungkwang answered.

He nodded, "Oh, sup. I'm Minhyuk" he waved at her. She smiled and waved back, "I'm Hae Ri!" she happily said.

"Wahh, you sure are meeting my members fast!" Sungjae chuckled.

"You're members? This is BtoB?" she blinked innocently.

He nodded, "Yeah but Peniel, Ilhoon, Hyungsik, and Changseob hyungs aren't here" he explained.

"Where are they then?" 

"Peniel went back earlier since he was tired and Hyungsik went to take care of him. While Changseob is still at vocal class and Ilhoon..." Minhyuk stopped as he thought for a while, "Ilhoon's rapping in front of a mirror" he finished.

She couldn't help but laughed, "I see he's the rapper of the group" 

Eunkwang smiled and nodded, "And I'm the leader! Charming aren't I?" he chuckled at the joke.

She joined his laugh and nodded, "So! Are you done dancing or shall we go out and eat?" Sungjae smiled sweetly.

She looked up and thought, "Umm" 

-----------------

Soon after, they were at the barbeque shop. BtoB's stomachs were growling like a lion that Hae Ri could even hear it. She chuckled everytime she heard it, Silly boys, why don't you guys just go eat since you guys were so hungry?, she smiled at the thought.

"What's so funny, Hae Ri?" Minhyuk snapped her out of her daze.

"Ah, just thinking" she smiled while waiting for the food to arrive.

"Thinking about what?" Sungjae blinked innocently.

"Umm, about how hungry you guys are" she blushed a little and looked away.

They laughed at her cutesy, "We hadn't eaten breakfast yet so I guess that's why we're really hungry" Eunkwang said as he shrugged.

She gaped at them, "No wonder you guys are so skinny!" she pouted.

Later the food came and so did the rest of the members. Peniel sat beside Sungjae who sat beside Hae Ri who is squished between SungJae and Ilhoon. Infront of them were Eungkwang, Minhyuk, Hyungsik and Changseob. She greeted them cheerfully and they did the same.

"So I heard that you're Sungjae's first friend in school" Ilhoon said as he stared deeply at her.

"Uh-um, yeah, I guess you can say that" she chuckled a little and looked at the rest of the members who were busy eating. They all ate as if they hadn't eaten for years. She laughed a little which earned a stare from them. She slowly looked down and continued eating.

After having 'tea',  BtoB went back home which left Sungjae alone with her. He offered her home and so she took it, "Thanks for walking me home" she smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks for hanging out with my hyungs and me" he replied back. She giggled and looked at him, "They aren't so bad, just funny silly oppas" he smiled and nodded, "I'll see you in school. Bye!" he happily waved at her and went home.

She opened the door to Nu'est's house to see 5 pair of eyes staring at her. Ren and Minhyun gaped at her while JR was just staring at her and Aron froze at eating popcorn. But their eyes were all on her.

"What?" she blinked innocently.

"When will you ever understand that Baekho will get mad knowing that you went out with a guy?" Minhyun shook his head in disappointment.

"I didn't exactly went out with him. I met him at the-" she paused for a while, "...at the library" she continued then she headed to the stairs.

"Wait hold up, you didn't go out with him but you met him at the 'library?'" Aron said just to get things straight.

"Uh exactly" then she took a step up.

"Who goes to the library without books or anything in particular then comes back with a guy?" JR looked suspiciously at her.

"Uh-um I do?" then she ran upstairs.

Phew, that was close to let out my secret about dancing, she thought.

Something's up, JR thought as he went to kitchen to get a drink. And I'm going to find out what.