New Student?

What I Call Hell

 

She walked in class seeing all of the girls staring at her again. She ignored it and continued to walk to her seat. Whispers were heard across the classroom. She took out her book and decided to revise since there were quizzes today. She didn't get to read since she was busy with Baekho and the moving. 

Moments later the principal came in and starting talking about latest news that happened at school. None of the news had anything to do with Hae Ri and so she didn't care to listen. He mentioned something about a group called BtoB who had won a competition lately and is transfered to the school. But of course, Hae Ri didn't listen.

After the principal walked out, music played through the speakers. She looked up at the speaker and tilted her head, who's singing? She thought.

You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again 
I wanna hate you
(hangsang neon amureohji anheun cheokggok jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo?)
You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again

Such a sad song, she thought again. It was over minutes later and felt like she fell for the song or something since the lyrics couldn't get out of her mind. Then the classroom teacher came in with a tall guy. His smile was as bright as the sun shining in the sky. He looked around the class and soon landed on Hae Ri. Their eyes locked for a second but then she looked away and blushed.

"Introduce yourself then go find a seat" the teacher said with a boring expression.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoon SungJae imnida. Nice to meet all of you~" he bowed and began to walk towards Hae Ri. There weren't any empty seat next to Hae Ri but there was one behind her. She tried to cover her face thinking that he might not see her. Then she heard the seat behind her move, Aish there are plenty of other empty seats in the classroom and you sit there?! She thought.

Someone poked her and her head shot up. She looked behind and saw Sungjae smiling, "Let's be friends!" he cheerfully said. She smiled as well and nodded, "Hae Ri imnida" she waved and looked in front. She touched her face that was heated up and covered it with her book.

What is wrong with me?! she angrily thought.

After a long 4 hour class, it was time for recess. She piled her books and carried it heavily in her arms. Then she began to walk out of the class. Seconds later, a pair of arms grabbed the heavy books from her. She gasped in surprised.

"Let me help you there" he said and smiled sweetly.

"Ah, it's okay! I can carry it" she tried retrieving back her books but he blocked her.

"Just show me where your locker is" he said sincerely. Forcefully, she brought him to her locker and opened it. Then she started to stuff her books in it. 

"Um thanks...Sungjae right?" she smiled as he nodded.

"Do you mind me going recess with you?" he suddenly spoke. She blinked and thought for a moment.

"Sure why not!" she smiled and led him to the cafeteria. They walked in the cafeteria and saw many girls staring at both of them. Well, mostly at Sungjae.

"What is he doing with her?!" 

"She's one lucky girl!"

"He's so hot! I'm melting"

Hae Ri heard them say. And with that, she glared at them with a look that said "Stop staring you freaks!" The girls made a face and went back to what they were doing. Then Hae Ri and Sungjae found a table and then sat.

"Ah! My mind is so cramped after the quizzes" she said as she sighed.

He laughed and looked at her, "Well, at least you can answer most of them"

4 figures came by and stood at their table, "Wow, I didn't know Miss Hae Ri had a boyfriend" Aron teased with his arms crossed.. Hae Ri rolled her eyes, "He's not my boyfriend" she offensively said.

"Oh well then, we'll just sit here with you guys then since he's not your 'boyrfriend" Minhyun did an apostrophe with his fingers.

"Why?!" she said thinking that she needed some space.

"Because Baekho told us to take care of you" Ren said innocently.

"Yeah, it's not like you guys are doing a great job" Hae Ri commented.

"Who's Baekho?" Sungjae asked.

"My oppa" she mouthed.

"He'll kill you if he finds out that you're with his Hae Ri right now" JR spoke as he was adjusting his collar.

Sungjae was quiet surprised and looked at her, "Oh don't listen to these freaks! Their just crapping!" she said as she turned his gaze towards them, "Crapping" she repeated. JR shrugged as he took a seat beside Sungjae. The rest sat down as well.

 

“So what’s your name?” JR asked.

“Yoon Sungjae imnida!” he slightly bowed and smiled cheerfully.

“Class?” Minhyun asked next.

“Class 4-2” he answered.

 “Hae Ri's classmate? I’ll be keeping my eyes on you” Minhyun said.

Ren scanned Sungjae and asked, “Where do you live?”

“Near by” Sungjae chuckled a little.

“You’re smart to not give your address. Hmmm” Aron added.  Everyone was quiet for a moment.

"Well then! Why don't we eat now? Who's hungry?" Aron said and smiled. “Why don’t your boyfriend here, go buy?” Aron added as he smiled innocently towards Sungjae.

“Me?” He blinked and pointed to himself.

“Of course not! I’m talking to that wall behind you” Aron made a face and rested his head on his hand.

“Uh, okay” Sungjae awkwardly got up and went to buy food. He didn’t try to ask what they wanted since the menu was all the same.

“So, what are you doing with this kid?” JR asked Hae Ri.

“Why do you care?” she shot him back.

“I don’t” JR said.

“But Baekho does” Minhyun added.

She rolled her eyes and remembered about the prom that night. She groaned and slammed her head on the table. “I can hang out with you guys but I can’t hang out with other guys?! The world revolves around guys for god’s sake!” she angrily said.

“Don’t complain to us, little girl. Tell that to your brother” Aron put his hands his air in defeat. She groaned once again. Minutes later, Sungjae came back with plenty of food and an empty wallet. He thought that maybe to get to be friends with her, he must get through them first.

It won't be that hard would it? He thought.

 

 

_________________

I just felt like adding BtoB in this ._. Don't hate me D: