04.

Dance To the Melody

This chapter is fully in Myungsoo's POV


 

I opened my locker to get my notebook for my next class when I heard a thud as if something fell. I looked down and saw a few boxes of chocolates near my feet.

“Waa, you’re getting popular these days,” said Sungyeol, leaning against the lockers as I picked the boxes from the floor.

“I’m not interested, you can have them,” Sungyeol grinned as I shoved them into his hands.

“Really? Thanks Myungsso, these chocolates sure looks delicious…”

As we made our way down the stairs, Sungyeol was still bugging me about the chocolates. He sounds like a kid who just got his favorite toy on his birthday.

“Myungsoo-ah, you sure don’t want one?” Sungyeol asked, as he popped another chocolate into his mouth.

I sighed. “For the 15th time Sungyeol, I don’t want one…”

“If you say so,” he shrugged.

Then suddenly I felt a great force from behind pushing me down, and the next thing I knew I was already on the floor with something or someone pinning me down.

“Urghh..” I heard someone groaned as they move themselves away from on top of me.

“Myungsso-ah! You okay?” asked Sungyeol, as he helped me on my feet.

Ouch… I felt pain as I tried stand up. Great, I think I sprained my right ankle…

“I’m okay…” I grimaced.

“Omo! Myungsoo, I’m so sorry, I really am…” I heard someone apologize.

We turned our attention to the person who had pushed me down the stairs, it was Eunhee.

“Yah! Why did you do that for?! You could’ve hurt Myungsoo, it’s a good thing he didn’t break any bones!” Sungyeol yelled at her.

“I’m sorry, it was an accident… I was running down the stairs and my shoelaces were untied…” she bowed a few more times.

“Don’t make lame excuses; you did that on purpose didn’t you? You were trying to get revenge on me for what I did this morning but your aim slipped. Look what you did to my chocolates… pay up for the damage!” Sungyeol was glaring at Eunhee.

Okay… Wasn’t I the one who got pushed? But why is Sungyeol the one who gets to yell at her.

“Yah Sungyeol! I already told you it was an accident and why would get I revenge over a small thing like that? I’m not that kind of a person… and what’s your chocolate got to do with this?!” Eunhee yelled back at him.

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me girl!”

“You’re the one who’s yelling!...”

I looked over at Sungyeol then at Eunhee and decided to let them continue on with their arguing.

I sighed, instead of standing there like a fool I simply limped my way towards the infirmary to get this ankle patched up.

 

~~~~~~

 

“It’s just a sprain, nothing serious. You should take a little brake from all that dancing,” said the nurse as she wrapped my ankle.

“How long?” I simply asked.

“A week should be fine,” she smiled.

“Okay, thanks nurse,” I bowed.

I was about to head for the door when suddenly Sungyeol barged into the room.

“Myungsoo-ah! There you are… How could you leave me with her like that?”

I shrugged. “You guys were busy yelling at each other, so I left.”

Sungyeol then looked down at my bandaged ankle.

“Myungsoo-ah, you’re hurt… I swear that Eunhee…”

“Stop it Yeollie-ah, it’s just a sprain and I’m sure she didn’t do it on purpose.”

He sighed, “I guess you’re right… come on, Mr. Kang’s waiting. Aishh… I’m sure we’ll be getting detention this week.”

“If you were a little nicer to her this morning then we wouldn’t be in this kind of situation.”

“It wasn’t my fault that her shoelaces were untied…” he murmured.

I gave a chuckle.

“Hey Myungsoo, you sure you can walk? Want a piggyback?” Sungyeol grinned.

I smacked his head, “I can perfectly walk on my own thanks.”

 

~~~~~~

 

That night after dinner, Sungyeol and I made our way towards our practice room. Everyone was already there waiting.

“Myungsoo boy you came!” Dongwoo playfully hugged me.

“Dongwoo-ah, don’t I get a hug too?” pouted Sungyeol.

“It’ll be weird if I hug you,” Dongwoo merong-ed at him.

“Yah, isn’t it weirder for you to hug Myungsoo…?”

I chuckled as we both took our seat in the group circle.

“Hey Myungsoo, did you hurt your foot?” Hoya asked.

Everyone’s attention was then turned to me.

“Yeah, it’s all because of Eun..” I nudged Sungyeol on the ribs before he could finish his sentence. I just don’t want the guys to give trouble to Eunhee.

“It’s nothing serious, just a sprain. I’ll be able to dance again in a week’s time,” I smiled at the others as Sungyeol gave a ‘what did I do?’ look.

“Okay then, since the showcase is still 6 months away we could use the time to decide which song we’ll be performing and work on our hands choreography until Myungsoo’s ankle gets better,” said Sungkyu.

I smirked; our leader sure has a solution for everything…

This is going to be a long night…

******

Oh no, Myungsoo hurt his ankle...

& Sungyeol can't stop arguing with Eunhee can he >.<

anyways, tell me what you guys think ok? ;-)