02.

Dance To the Melody

Eunhee’s POV

 

I was running to class as if my life depends on it. I was going to be late for homeroom once again, all because of that annoying Sungyeol. Well with me being late isn’t something new to either of my homeroom teacher, Ms. Jung or my classmates. But today was different; I really don’t want to be late this time.

Today was when the results from our midyear exams will be handed out and Ms. Jung personally said to me that she’ll read my results in front of the whole class if I’m late for more than 15 minutes. It’s not that I have something to hide, I’m sure I did well. I just can’t stand the embarrassment afterwards.

I looked at my watch and saw that I have 3 more minutes. I can still make it this time, and with that I picked up my speed.

Upon arriving, I hurriedly opened the classroom door. I stopped for a minute to control my breathing before stepping inside. Looking back at how fast I ran, I literally can win the 100m dash for sure.

“Morning Ms. Song, late again I see,” greeted Ms. Jung.

“I’m really sorry, I got hold up this morning…”

I heard someone choke trying to hold in their laugh: it must’ve been Sungyeol.

Ms. Jung looked at the clock before turning to me

“Well at least you made it within the 15 minutes deadline. Here’s your exam results and please take your seat.”

“Thank you Ms. Jung.”

I gave a 90 degree bow before I swiftly took my seat. Curiously, I scanned my results sheet. I really hoped that I did well this time.

 

Name               :           Eunhee, Song

ID No.             :           12030110141057

 

Vocals                      :           A

Music Theory           :           A

Music History           :           B

Traditional Music      :           A

Modern Music          :           A

The Classics             :           A+

Composing               :           A+

Acting                       :           B

Dancing                     :           D

 

Well I guess I did Okay… Wait a minute…

I looked through my results sheet one more time.

DANCING…… D?!

I sighed in disappointment; I really thought that I could at least get a C. I’ve been practicing really hard for that exam… I even sacrificed not going to my favorite idols’ concerts just to get extra hours for practice…

As I dropped my head on the table in distress, someone was poking me from behind.

“Eunhee-ah, how’s your results?” I heard Injoon whisper.

Without enthusiasm I answered, “The usual…”

“What?! You failed dancing again?” he whispered back.

I straightened up, turned back and glared at him.

“Yah! I got a D this time…”

I gave him a sad smile before placing my head back on the table.

I let out another deep sigh.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I watched as Eunhee took her seat and dropped her head on the table after reading her results. What is she disappointed at this time? Her grades are always above average… Ah, must’ve been her dancing grade again.

“Myungsoo-ah, how’s yours?” I heard Hoya whispered.

I turned to look at the guys who were sitting behind me, they were grinning, waiting for my answer.

I shrugged.

“Okay I guess, I got C for composing and traditional music, B for history & classics, the rest are all As…. Wait, I got A+ for dance.”

“Alright! I can’t believe that we all got the same results!” said Woohyun while doing a little celebratory dance.

I smirked and returned to face the front.

“Attention please, class! I’m sure that most of you did well on your midyear exams, but remember we still have the end of year examination and then there’s the annual showcase.”

Upon hearing about the showcase, most of my classmates cheered & that includes Dongwoo who gets excited easily.

I simply rolled my eyes, another semester of late practices for me.

“Since all you are graduating from WAA this year, I hope that each and every one of you works hard,” continued Ms. Jung.

“Yes Ms. Jung!” we all replied in unison.

“One more thing, for the annual showcase this year, we are inviting guests and representatives from various entertainment companies. So guys! Please don’t slack off and give out you best! That’s all for now and enjoy the rest of your classes today,” said Ms. Jung as she dismissed the class.

“Guys!” I heard Sungkyu called as students started to head out for their next class.

I turned around and joined the group circle.

“This is our opportunity to get a contract signed; we can really make it big this time. So guys, we really need to manage our time wisely” said Sungkyu.

“Woohyun, you must keep improving those vocals. Dongwoo and Hoya, for dance and rap I leave it to you guys. Sungyeol, stop fooling around and be serious this time. Sungjong, work on perfecting the dance steps okay and for Myungsoo… Keep up the good work; just loosen up a little bit and smile more, you’re the face of our group.”

Upon hearing those words from our group leader, we all just nod in acceptance.

Dongwoo then held out his right hand and we followed, stacking them up one by one.

Then we all cried in unison, “INFINITE FIGHTING!”

 

*******

Did a double update today ^_^

Subscribe & comment please, it keeps me motivated :-D

'Till next time ^_~

@kiky00joker: Thanks for commenting :-) hehehe Sungyeol's just playful but I think he'll be more serious now ^_^)Y