Meeting him again

Leave with me

Hello readers! I hope you have been reading! I'm really sorry for not updating in a long time! Mianhe! I hope you guys will like this chapter! Heres the song for this chapter: Before you go Chipmunk version 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junhyung, Where are you?"

"Jinmee-ah I'm over here!"

"Where? I cant see you!"

"Over here."

"Where?"

"Right here."

I saw Junhyung and ran towards him. I started to hug him when he vanished into thin air.

"Junhyung?" I ran everywhere looking for him.

"Junhyung? Where are you?"

"Junhyung!" I woke up and sighed. Oh it was just a dream. It has been a year since Junhyung went to Cheju. I got up and got ready. After that I went downstairs to see Yoseob oppa in my house.

"Oppa why are you here?"

"Oh I came to take you to school."

"But dont you have classes today?

"Well not in the morning."

"Arraso, well let me get my stuff and we can go." I gathered my stuff and left with Yoseob.

"So oppa hows college?"

"Its AWESUM!!!!!!"

"YA! youre being too loud!"

"Mianhe, but its much better than high school."

"I cant wait until I go to college."

"Why?"

"Because I'll get to see Junhyung again."

"Oh yeah hes going to come back next year."

"Yeah I cant wait for this year to be over."

After a while, We reached my school.

"Thanks oppa for the ride!"

"It's ok!" After that he left.

"Jinmee!" I turned to see Jinsun.

"Hi Jinsun!"

"Why are you getting a ride from Yoseob? Are you dating him again?!!?"

"Calm down. At least I tell friends when I'm having a relationship."

"Well Doojoon asked me over the summer and I didnt have time to tell you.

"Whatever, Lets get to class."

As I went through classes I couldn't stop thinking of Junhyung. When would he come back? Would he come back? Is he dating? Did he leave me already? I couldn't stop thinking of these things and things that could have happened when he was at Cheju. I couldn't handle it anymore, I decided to go to Cheju and see him. After school was finished I walked home. But the strange thing was that it felt like something important was today. I got to my house and when I opened the doors I saw everyone there getting stuff ready for a birthday.

"Ya! Dongwoon dont eat the cake!" Yoseob shouted.

"Same goes for you hyung." pointing at the icing near Yoseob's mouth.

"Hurry and do everything before Jinmee gets home." Doojoon oppa shouted.

"Umm....What are you guys doing?"

"Where planning something for Jinmee now hurry!" Yoseob said until he looked up.

"Now tell me again what you were doing?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" everyone shouted.

"Ya! you guys move so slow, wait today is my birthday?"

"Of course, how could you not know today is your birthday?"

"Shut up Yoseob oppa!"

After that we celebrated and then everyone went home except for Yoseob oppa.

"Go home already!"

"Wait I have a special present for you." He started to lean closer to me until I pushed him.

"Ya! What are you doing?!?!?!"

"I'm kidding! Heres your real present!" He handed me a envelope and I looked inside and saw two ticket for a boat ride.

"What are these for?"

"It's for a boat ride to Cheju."

"Why would I go to Cheju?"

"Well its for the both of us to go to Cheju and for you to visit Junhyung."

"Junhyung" I said faintly "Thanks oppa!"

"No problem."

After he left I went up to go get ready to go to Cheju. Since my parents were on a trip, I could miss a couple of days of school right? After I got packed I fell asleep waiting to see Junhyung's face again.

"Ya! Jinmee wake up!" I heard a voice call. I woke up to see Yoseob oppa in my room.

"What are you doing here? And how do you get in here?"

"I use the spare key!"

"What do you want?"

"You dont want to be late for the boat right?"

"Oh I'll go get ready."

"I'll just wait here for you."

"No! go stay in the living room."

"Arraso."

I got ready and grabbed my stuff. I headed down stairs to see a sleeping Yoseob.

"Oppa!" I said while I poked his face. He was still sleeping.

"Fine then, I'll go myself." I started to leave when Yoseob grabbed me.

"Arraso! I'm up." After that he drove us to the docks. We got on the boat and saw that Yoseob was seasick.

"Oppa are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm just a little..." He just fell asleep so I went out onto the deck to look at the sea. Wait for me Junhyung oppa I'm coming. After the 2 hour boat ride, we were in Cheju. I went inside the beds to wake up Yoseob oppa.

"Oppa! We are here."  When he heard that he immediately woke up.

"Lets go!"

"Wait oppa we have to get our luggage." After we got our stuff Yoseob just ran off the boat.

"Ya! wait for me!"

"Mianhe! I'm so excited to be in Cheju." After a bit of sightseeing, we finally decided to go and see Junhyung. We started to look around for Junhyung's father's company until we passed a building that had a sign "Yong enterprises".

"Ok Jinmee, Junhyung is in there.

"Um I kinda noticed."

"I know that you know I'm just trying to give you motivation."

"Arraso oppa."

"Are you going to go in there?"

"Yes oppa, I'll go." As I was taking a step to the entrance, I saw Junhyung coming out with a girl holding her hand. I couldnt believe my eyes. For a moment I thought it was fake until I saw him kiss her.

"Jinmee" I heard Yoseob oppa say.

"Oppa lets go somewhere else it seems like Junhyung is busy." As I turned to walk I could feel tears dripping down.

"Jinmee." Yoseob saw my tears and stooped me. He wrapped his arms around me to comfort me.

*Junhyung how could you hurt her. Now I wont stop to make her mine.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wha! I hope this chapter was good!

Plz comment and check out my oneshot shop

Luvs Choi Hyunjae ^___^