Searching for her

Leave with me

YAY!!! Testing is almost over! Whaa! School's almost over! Here's the song: Jay Park ft Dok2 - Abandoned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [Junhyung POV]

"Mr. Yong? You may go now." I heard the nurse and got up.

"Really?"

"Yes all tests are done." I couldn't wait to get out, my father made me stay in the hospital for an extra two days for tests. I hurriedly change into my clothes and sped out the door. Without noticing I bumped into a person.

"Sorry."  I looked at the guy and saw Yoseob.

"Oh. Hello Junhyung."

"Hello." I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.

"Are you going to see Jinmee?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Don't even bother."

"Why? She belongs to me."

" Because she is gone."

"What?" My heart collapsed. I couldn't breathe.

"Here she wrote you a letter." He handed me a piece of paper and left.

'Dear Junhyung,

                          You must be wondering what happened to me right? Well I couldn't help seeing both of the people I love the most fight over me. I couldn't choose between any of you so I left. I didn't want to hurt Yoseob if i left with you and I didn't want to hurt you if I left with Yoseob. Please don't blame anybody or yourself because I left. Take care of yourself and your father. Remember, I will always love you and you will forever remain in my heart.

                                                                                                                              Your Love, Park Jinmee'

Tears started running from my eyes. No I couldn't let her go like this. I needed her by my side. Without her I might die, please let me find her.

[No one POV]

He ran to his car as fast as he can. He drove off in a hurry. What he didn't know was that she was near him. As close as possible but he probably couldn't find her.

Jinmee stood outside the hospital thinking of going in there to say goodbye or not. She thought for a while before leaving. She had a hour before she would go. She always thought of doing this her whole life but never considered to actually do it. She walked down the pavement not noticing a speeding Junhyung passing by.

He frantically looked everywhere but still no sign of her. He went to her house to find out if her mom knew.

'Ding dong'

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms. Park Do you know where Jinmee is?"

"Umm....No."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sorry but Jinmee told me not to tell you."

"Please tell me."

"Sorry." Her mom closed the door and he left.

'Jinmee where are you?'

Junhyung went looking for her and so was Yoseob.

He went to everywhere. He went to the cafe she always loved, the amusement park they went on their first date, and even the place he confessed to her. He didn't want to give up Jinmee because she was his and he was hers. He sped up passing the speed limit of 40.

As Yoseob sped up, Junhyung was on the other side of the road looking for her. 

Jinmee's hour was up and she decided to leave. She couldn't leave Seoul so she decided to stay at a place a bit further off of Seoul. It was a short walk so she got there quickly. She went into a small store looking house that said 'Beautiful Sun Daycare center.' She loved kids and taking care of them. She was old enough to do it now so she decided work there.

Junhyung and Yoseob were speeding to the same park and once they got there they searched the place but didn't see her. They didn't notice each other and left.

They both thought as they drove..

'Jinmee I will find you because I love you.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Woo!!! Another update!

Oh! Heres a poll I want you subscribers to answer!

POLL

Plz answer this poll so I know who you want her to end up with.

Thx to all my subscribers!! Plz comment!