The confession

Leave with me

I started to panic but quickly started to act normal. As he walked towards our table my palms started to get sweaty. I got up from my seat and bowed to Junhyung.

"Anyo Junhyung." He didn't respond.

He was still was snobby. I sat down and talked to Yoseob.

"Are you sure this is Junhyung?"

"Of course why wouldn't I remember my friend?"

"Ok."

We spent the next 5 min. in silence until Yoseob spoke up.

"Hyung, Why are you like this?"

"Cuz."

"Aish!!!"

This was officially the first time I saw Yoseob angry. I decided to order a cake for Yoseob so he would become happy.

"Oppa, I 'll buy you a cake arraso!"

A smile came on his face and he said "Arraso!"

A few minutes the cake came.

"Oppa! here." I poked a piece of cake and fed it to him. It was kinda awkward with Junhyung just sitting there staring at us eat, so I gave him a slice.

"Here Junhyung."

"Ani, don't give him any!!"

"Wae Yoseob I thought he was your friend?"

'He's being a meanie right now."

"Arraso."

Yoseob and I finished the cake and was about to leave until Junhyung grabbed my arm.

"J-Junhyung."

"Mianhe Yoseob but can I borrow her for a second?"

"Of course Junhyung!'

Excuse me, but did he just agree for me to go with Junhyung?!?!?!?!!?!?

"Thanks."

"Hyung can you take her home?"

"Sure" He said with a smile. He took my wrist and led me to our table and said

" I know who you are."

[Junhyung POV]

I couldn't believe Yoseob got me out here. He told me to come meet him at Love Love Love bakery. I entered and heard.

"Hyung!!!"

I instantly knew it was Yoseob.

"Hey hyung you should be nice to my girlfriend.

"Wae?"

"Remember what I said."

"Arraso." I saw the girl and wondered  where I saw her from. I kept on wondering until she came and said hi to me. I suddenly remembered who she was. She couldn't get me so she went after Yoseob?After they fed each other cake I decided to talk to her.

"J-Junhyung."

"Mianhe Yoseob but can I borrow her for a second?"

"Of course Junhyung!'

"Thanks."

"Hyung can you take her home?"

"Sure"

" I know who you are."

[Jinmee's POV]

What did he just say?!?! I'll just act like I don't know what he just said.

"What are you talking about Junhyung?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.'

Did he just read my mind?

"I'm sorry Junhyung but I have to go home now." I started to get up and leave when he he grabs my hand and says.

"I'll take you."

When we got outside it started to rain and I forgot my jacket . Before I knew it a piece a clothing was on top of my shoulders. Was this Junhyung's jacket?

"You can use it for now but give it to me later.'

We walked towards his car and got in. After a few minutes I started to sleep.

[Junhyung's POV]

I started to drive when I heard some snoring.

What is she doing? When I looked she was sleeping. How could she be sleeping now!?!?!? I don't even know where she lives.

I decided  to call Yoseob and ask him. After endlessly talking with him we finally got to her house. I looked at her and saw she was still sleeping. I tried waking her up but that wouldn't work. I decided to take her up instead. I was going to get out of my car when she grabbed me and said.

"Don't leave."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this was good enough! :)

I'll try to update soon!

Plz subscribe and leave comments!!!