The real heart Jinmee belongs to

Leave with me

[Junhyung's POV]

After the date I wondered about Jinmee's words. Should I continue with this? I really did this in the first place for Yoseob. Can she really get in my heart? I havent let any one in since I got hurt by her. I dont know what to do. I'll just think about this later.

{Next day at school}

[Jinmee's POV]

I went to school thinking of wat I said to Junhyung yesterday.Would he come on the next date? I'm worried that I might fall for Junhyung. What should I do?

"Hey Jinmee."

I turned around to see Doojoon oppa.

"Hey oppa."

"You know your friend, Jinsun."

"Yeah, Wat about her?

"Is she dating?"

"Yeah, Why? Do you like her?"

"NO!!, Just checking."

"Alright oppa, No offense but you dont stand a chance."

"Wat did you say??!?!?"

"Nothing! Bye!!"

I left to go and see if Yoseob oppa is here at school. I went to his class room and didnt see him. I wonder where he is. I decided to stay and wait for him. i heard someone come and hid. I peeked and saw that it was Yoseob.

"Yo--"

"Hi oppa." I heard someone say. I looked and saw a girl who looked like a college student.Thats weird why would she call him oppa? She looks like a noona.

"Ya! Dont come here, someone might see."

"Who? Its not like you have a girlfriend."

"Well thats true." After I heard those words I started to tear up. How could he say that? I thought I was the only one in his heart. I couldnt stay here any longer. I tried to leave quietly but I bumped into a chair and it made a loud BANG.

"Who is that?"

"Jinmee is that you?

"Do you know her oppa?"

I turned around and bowed. "I'm sorry for disrupting you." I ran out of the class as fast as I could.

"Jinmee!!"

I didnt stop running. I thought I was the one in his heart. Was it all lies? I ran until I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae." I looked up and saw Junhyung.

"Ya! Why are you crying?"

"I-I-Its nothing."

"No its not, tell me wat happened."

"Its nothing."

"Ok if you dont want to tell me, Lets go to class." He walked me to class when we saw Yoseob at my class door. I couldnt face him.

"Junhyung take me away from here."

"Wat are you talking about?"

"Just take me away."

"Ya! Where do you think you are going Junhyung?" It was too late he saw us.

"I'm taking her away from here."

"No you are not!" Yoseob grabbed me and saw my tears.

"Why are you crying?"

"Let me go Yoseob."

"Answer me, is it because of Junhyung?"

"No its you! I guess that I am not your girlfriend, just go to your noona!"

"Did you hear that?"

"Yes everything."

"No I was just kid--"

"Whatever, just give me some space." I started walking when I saw a blackness.

[Junhyung's POV] 

I was heading to class when someone bumped into me. I was going to yell at them when I saw it was Jinmee. She was crying.

"Ya! Why are you crying?"

"I-I-Its nothing."

"No its not, tell me wat happened."

"Its nothing."

"Ok if you dont want to tell me, Lets go to class." I walked her to class when she told me

"Junhyung take me away from here."

"Wat are you talking about?"

"Just take me away."

"Ya! Where do you think you are going Junhyung?"

I looked and saw Yoseob. Did he make her cry?

"I'm taking her away from here."

No you are not!" Yoseob grabbed and I was going to stop him but Jinmee already came free of his grasp. After that they argued and she left. As she was walking she fainted.

"Jinmee!!" Yoseob cried as he went towards her.

"No I'll handle this."

"Stop Junhyung! She is MY girlfriend. You dont even care about her."

"I do! I'm not kidding. She may have let me go but I'll get her back."

I picked her up and took her to the infirmary. As we were walking there she started to mumble some words.

"Jun...I'm sor....Forgiv...Lea....Toget..."

Did she say my name? Oh well I'll get Jinmee to like me. We got to the infirmary and I laid her on the bed.

"Nurse? Nurse?"

I guess the Nurse isnt here. I looked at her sleeping. She looks peaceful. I sat beside her and held her hand.

"Jinmee sorry for all the hurt I caused you. You changed me. You entered my heart without me noticing. Everytime you mention Yoseob being your boyfriend I go crazy. I'll prove to you that I am better than him. Please believe in me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! ^_^

I hope you guys like how Junhyung's love for her starts to show.

Plz comment and subscribe!