Leaving

Leave with me

YAY!!! Another update!!! Whoo Hoo!! here is the song:  Park Bom- Don't Cry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one POV]

Junhyung was rushed to the hospital after the incident. Jinmee being really worried called her parents, his father, and the rest of BEAST.

"Jinmee!" She turned around to see Yoseob running up to her.

"Oppa." He gave her a hug. She hugged him back and tears started pouring.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because it is all my fault Junhyung is like this."

"It's not your fault, It's his because he broke your heart in the first place." Jinmee, after hearing this sentence, seemed to notice that because of her their friendship was broken. The doctor came out of the room with results. Junhyung's father ran up to him to ask him:

"Is Junhyung alright?"

"Yes He wasn't severely injured so he will be alright."

"Can he have visitors?" said Jinmee.

"Yes but only one at a time."

"De kamsamnida."

"Mr. Yong You may go first." Jinmee said.

"It's alright you go ahead."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She walked to his room. Room 006. She walked in to see a sleeping Junhyung. She grabbed a chair and sat beside him. She held his hand and spoke to him.

"Junhyung, I'm sorry that because of me you had to suffer like this." she felt his hand move slightly and looked up to see Junhyung waking up.

"Ugh my head." He looked up to see Jinmee crying and holding his hand.

"Jinmee?" She let go instantly and wiped her tears. She was about to leave when Junhyung grabbed her hand.

"Don't go, I need you in my life. Leave with me." She turned around to face Junhyung.

"What?"

"I want you to come live with me in Paris."

Her eyes widened. "Junhyung... I ca-"

"Before you answer think about it. Here." He passed her an airport ticket. "I will be waiting at the airport next week."

She left and thought about what Junhyung just said.

"I want you to come live with me in Paris."

She really loved Paris but living with Junhyung could she do it? She didn't want to hurt Yoseob but she really did love Junhyung. She put the ticket in her pocket and felt another object in there. She pulled it out to reveal the snowglobe Junhyung gave her earlier. She shook it looking at the glitter twirling around the globe. She reached the waiting room and saw that everyone was gone except Yoseob.

" Oppa where did they all go?"

"Oh I don't know I was sleeping and when I woke up they were gone."

"Do you want to go visit Junhyung?"

"Why would I?"

"He is your friend."

"But he tried to steal you." Jinmee couldn't take all this. Going to Yoseob then Junhyung. She neeeded to end this.

"Oppa Can you take me home?"

"Sure."

He dropped her off and said goodnight to her. She ran up to her room and grabbed her gray duffel bag. She stuffed as much clothes in there as possible. She took the ticket from her ticket and placed it in her drawer. She left a note for hr mom telling her where she was going. She got into her car and drove away.

' I'm sorry Yoseob and Junhyung oppa, but I can't break any of your hearts anymore. '

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO!!! Where is Jinmee going?

Ha Ha Cliffhanger!

Plz comment!