My date with a hot jerk and a cute oppa

Leave with me

[Jinmee's POV]

I woke up the next morning feeling so excited!! I couldnt believe I going on a date with Yoseob oppa!!

I got dressed quickly and left to the Lotte amusement park.

Her outfit: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/first-date-picnic-outfit.jpg

I got out my phone and called Yoseob oppa.

"Oppa, are you up yet?"

"Yeah I just got in the car."

"Oppa if you come early we can go on a ride without Junhyung."

"Junhyung's not there yet?"

"No so come quickly."

"Arraso, I'm coming!" he said in a cute tone.

"Arraso oppa see you!"

"Annyong!"

"Annyong!"

[Meanwhile at Junhyung's house]

[Junhyung's POV]

I got up early because today is the date. I cant wait to go and meet her! Wait. No Junhyung, you dont like her you are doing this to mess with Yoseob. I got in the car thinking of how I will beat Yoseob to the amusement park and get a ride with Jinmee alone. I cant wait!!

[Jinmee's POV]

I couldnt wait to get to ride with Yoseob. I hope Junhyung didnt get up early today. Eventhough I used to like him, hes still a jerk. Well, a hot one. Aish I should stop thinking of these stuff.

"Jinmee."

I turned around to see...

"Yoseob oppa!"

"Hi Am I late?"

"No you're early."

"Ok lets hurry and get a ride before Junhyung comes."

"Arraso!"

We got our tickets and went on a roller coaster. After that we went to get some cotton candy. This was so fun!

[Junhyung's POV]

I got to amusement park and thought I came here first. I looked around and saw Yoseob's car there. Damn! heres here already.I should go in there and find them.

[Jinmee's POV]

I looked around and saw Junhyung looking for someone. I decided to tell Yoseob.

"Oppa Junhyung's here." I pointed to Junhyung.

"We should go and hide from him."

"Where?"

"In this haunted house."

"Arraso kaja!"

[Junhyung's POV]

Where are they? Oh there they are. I bet they dont know that I'm here.I'll go and find Jinmee and take here on a ride.

[Jinmee's POV]

We entered the haunted house and walked around.While we were walking we saw a dolls popping out of nowhere.

"Thats not very scary, Wat kind of haunted house is this?"

As I said that a hand appeared out of nowhere and dragged me out. I got scared. Was this part of the haunted house? I screamed for help. 

"Help!!!, Oppa help!!"

No one heard me. Until I heard a voice which I noticed.

"Ya! It's just me wat is there to be scared of."

It was Junhyung. How could he do this to me?

[Yoseob's POV]

I was walking with Jinmee when I heard a scream.

"Ha and you said you are not afr--"

I heard a call for help. Was it Jinmee? I ran like crazy looking for her. I got out of the haunted house and started to look for her.

[Jinmee's POV] 

After the whole scare we got on a Ferris wheel. It was going around until it stopped. I thought it was a temporarily stop until I heard someone shout that the Ferris wheel is broken.

"I guess we are stuck here for the rest of the day."

"Do you like me that much Junhyung?"

"Wat are you talking about?"

"You had to come and disrupt my date with Yoseob."

"Well it is my date with you to."

"Stop this,I have let you go a long time ago."

"Are you talking about the incident 2 years ago?"

"Yes, I told you that I liked you and you rejected me, now you try to get me back. It's over"

"Its not like that, I dont like you I'm just doing this for the fun of it."

"Then you should stop here. If you continue that will mean you like me, but if you dont I will know you dont even like me."

"Alright."

"You have to choose: playing around with Yoseob or admitting that you like me."  

"I dont know, let me think about it."

"You have until next week. I will pick a place for the next date if you come I will know your choice."

"Fine."

"I hope I wont see you there." I said under my breath.

The Ferris wheel started to move again. After the Ferris wheel I found Yoseob and he took me home.

[In Yoseob's car]

"Jinmee did Junhyung do anything to you?"

"No he didnt."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes oppa"

"Alright."

We got to my house and we waved goodbye to each other. I got in my house and went straight to bed. Dont worry oppa I'll settle this once and for all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew, a long chapter -.-

YAY! I have more subscribers!! ^_^

Plz subscribe and comment!!