The surprise

Leave with me

I hope you are reading!! If you aren't then I'll be sad T_T. On some chapters I will put up a song. If you have some suggestions then leave them in your comments. Thanks!

[Jinmee's POV]

I woke up the next day and looked at the time.It was 6:00. How did I wake up this early? I decided to get ready when I noticed a knocking sound at my window. I looked and saw Junhyung, he was holding a big flash card which had the words 'Can you come on a date with me this Saturday?'. I saw him and started to smile. I opened my window and said yes.

"You will?"

"Yes Junhyung!"

"Ok I'll come tomorrow at 2!"

"Ok!"

I closed the window and waved bye to him. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!! I went to school smiling the whole way there. I went through all my classes and before I knew it was lunch. I got my lunch and sat next to Jinsun and Junhyung.

"Hi Jinmee!"

"Hi Jinsun!"

"Why are you so happy today?"

"Oh it's nothing!"

I started to eat when I saw Yoseob walking this way. I didn't know what to do. All of a sudden Junhyung grabbed my hand and said

"We need to go to finish our project."

"Oh y-yeah our project."

We walked away and I saw Yoseob's eyes following us as we left.

"Thanks oppa!"

"It's ok, I know you don't want to face him."

I was going to talk when my stomach growled.

"I gues you're hungry."

"Um..yeah" I said embarrassed.

Junhyung took my hand and went inside a home ec classroom. The teacher wasn't there so we went in.

"What are you doing oppa?"

"I'm going to make lunch."

"But if you're caught, you will be in big trouble."

"It's ok!"

"Is it really?"

"Yeah."

I sat down at a table Junhyung led me to.

"Sit here, I'll cook."  

 I sat down and saw him turn on the stove. I watch as he started to prepare everything. He started to cook the foods. I watch in amazement. I started at the clock and saw that ten minutes has gone past. I looked at Junhyung and saw that he was done cooking.

"Here's the food."

I looked and saw  that he made a kimchi pancake and some heart shaped eggs.

"How did you make all that in ten minutes!?!?!?"

"I do have skills!"

"Whatever I'm hungry let's eat!" I grabbed my bowl of rice and started to eat. After we ate I helped him wash the dishes.

We were walking out when the bell rang.

"Whew just in time!" I said "Let's go to class!"

We walked to class and departed to our classes. After that it was time to go home. I got home and decided to go to sleep early. I couldn't wait for tomorrow! 

{the next day}

I woke up early and started to pick out my outfit.

Her outfit: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/casual-night-out.jpg

After that I put on some makeup, I dont really wear makeup but this is for Junhyung. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was already 2:00. I headed downstairs and heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Junhyung.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes."

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks." I said while blushing.

We got in his car and started to go.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

After driving for like 2 hours we ended up at a place that had a banner 'Welcome to France!'

"Where is this?" I asked.

"This is France!"

"So we are in France?"

"Yes, This is a replica of what France would be like."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because I saw this place and thought when I found the one girl who made me happy I would take her here."

I started to smile, that was so sweet. He took my hand and we looked around. It was really a fun place, here I am in the most romantic place with Junhyung.After we toured the place, I saw a bakery.

"Oppa! Let's go to that bakery!"

"Ok, go and I'll meet you there."

"Arraso!"

I went inside the bakery and saw all the delicious treats they had. I was looking at them when I saw Junhyung come in.

"Do you want a piece of cake?"

"No it's ok Oppa!"

"Arraso I'll get something for me then."

"Arraso!" I walked to a table and saw Junhyung come back with a heart shaped cake.

"What did you get oppa?"

"I got us a chocolate cake."

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"It's ok, just eat before I change my mind."

"Arraso, oppa Ah!" He opened his mouth and I gave him a piece of cake.

We started to eat the cake, and before I knew it was 7:00.

"I should get home soon."

"Ok I'll take you."

We got inside his car and we left. We got to my house and he escorted me to my door.

"Thanks for the date oppa!" I was opening the door when Junhyung pulled me back.

"Here you forgot your present." He got my hand and put on a cute bracelet on. I saw his arm and he was also wearing a bracelet.

"Oppa what is this?"

"It is a couple bracelet. We can't wear the rings yet so I got some bracelets."

"Thanks oppa."

"It's ok, I just wanted to let the world to know that you are my girl. Good night!"

"G-Good night oppa!" I walked inside my house and felt my heart beating quickly. I stared at the bracelet and saw that it had a heart that said 'I love you'. I couldn't believe this was happening. I went to my bed and stared to get ready for bed.

[Junhyung's POV]

After the date, I went back to my house and saw my father in the living room.

"Appa, Why are you home?"

"Junhyung, I need to ask you some thing."

"What is it?"

"I need you to go and fill in my job in Cheju."

"For how long?"

"For two years."

"Why?"

"Junhyung I am getting weaker by the day since you are my son I need you to help the company."

"Alright appa I'll go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Another chapter done!!

Sry for not updating soon!

Plz comment and subscribe!! ^_^