Confirmation

Leave with me

Hi readers!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Sorry for not updating, I hope that I didnt lose any readers >.<. Since I havent updated in a long time this chapter will be long and filled with lots of love. ^_____^

Plz listen to this while you read this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10RvmtpKoU8- Dalmatian: Really Really

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Junhyung's POV]

I woke up the next morning and looked at the calendar. I only had a week left with Jinmee. I got up and took a shower then I headed to Jinmees house.

"Hi Junhyung oppa."

"Jinmee can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you come on a trip with me?"

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Arraso oppa." I had a week left with her and I wanted to spend our only week in somewhere special.

[Jinmees POV]

(earlier in the week)

I was studying for a test when my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number but i decided to pick up.

 "Yobosayo?"

"Come to the coffee house near your house if you love Junhyung."

"Yobosayo?!!?!??!?!"  That was weird, I decided to go to the coffee house. I got to the coffee house and sat at a table. I waited for the stranger until a man my dads age came in and sat at my table.

 "Umm.... Are you the one that called me?"

"Yes."

"May I ask who you are?"

"I am Junhyung's father." I immediately got up and bowed.

"What do you need from me?"

"I need you to break up with Junhyung so he can let you go."

"Excuse me? I'm sorry but I cannot accept your request." I got up to leave when his father spoke.

"Junhyung is leaving to Cheju and he is staying there for 2 years, are you sure you can be apart from him that long?"

I turned and faced him. "Yes, I love Junhyung and will not let him go." I left the coffee house and walked around my neighborhood. I walked past a store and noticed it immediately. It was the store I used to work in when I was in middle school and saw Junhyung in. Thats when I fell in love when him. I fell to the floor crying. I couldn't spend 2 years apart from Junhyung. I started crying until I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Jinmee is that you?"

I looked up and saw Yoseob. I got up and walked away from him but he grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the coffee house. He made me tell him everything about Junhyung. He then asked me

"How is our relationship now?"

"Oppa, you are a sweet man but you are not for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I love Junhyung."

"Alright, but if he hurts you I'll come right back for you."

"Arraso oppa." After the talk, Yoseob sent me home. I have to spend some time with Junhyung before he leaves.

(Present time)

I packed up my stuff and left with Junhyung. I lied to my parents that I was going on a class trip so they wouldn't get mad at me for skipping school.

"Where are we going oppa?"

"Somewhere special."

"Where?"

"I won't tell you."

"Tell me!!!!!"

"Arraso we are going to Paris."

"Wha!! Junhyung do you know French?"

"Yes."

I couldn't believe that I was going to the most romantic city with the man I love. We got to the airport and boarded the plane.

"Ahh!! Oppa!"

"Are you scared?"

"Yes oppa, I've never been on a plane before." Before I knew it, I was sleeping on Junhyung's shoulder.

[5 hours later]

I woke up and saw Junhyung next to me sleeping. I got up and kissed his forehead.

"Oppa I'm going to miss you." After Junhyung woke up we ate breakfast and then we arrived in Paris.

"Wha! Paris is so yeppo!!"

"We should go to our hotel room to put our bags down."

"Arraso." After we got settled in we went to see the Eiffel tower.

"Oppa it's so pretty!!!"

"Not as pretty as you." I started to blush like crazy when I noticed Junhyung started to get closer to me. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I started noticing people crowding around us so I broke off the kiss.

"S-So where to next?"

"Wherever you want."

"Let's just walk around."

"Arraso."

After walking around and taking pictures it started to get dark. 

"I want to take you somewhere."

"Where oppa?"

"Some where to we are going to eat."

"Where? Tell me!!!!"

"No!"

"Fine then, since you won't tell me then give me a piggyback ride there."

"Arraso." He bent down and I got on his back.

"So oppa is this your first time here?"

"No I used to come here with my omma all the time before she died."

"She died? I'm so sorry for your loss."

"It's alright but I made promise to her."

"What is it?"

"To bring the person I love the most to Paris."

"Why did she make that promise?"

"Because Paris was her favorite city."

"So did you?"

"Yes, I'll describe her to you. I met her during school and she was dating one of my friends. When I saw her at first I thought she wasn't pretty at all but when I started to get close to her my heart started to beat faster and I stop being a mean jerk to her and started caring for her."

"Wha! Is it me?"

"No pabo its someone else."

"What?!!?!?"

"I'm kidding, its a secret I cant tell you."

"Tell me who it is!!!"

"I wont tell you."

"Fine then oppa."

"We're here." He carried up some stairs then he placed me down.

"Ok open your eyes"

I oppened my eyes and saw a candle light dinner on a balcony with the moonlight shining down.

"Oppa!! This is so cool!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes oppa!"

"Oh I almost forgot." He went inside the house and came out with a cake.

"Happy Valentines day!"

"Wha!!! Oppa Happy Valentines day too!" We both blew out the candles and started eating. After the dinner we walked back to the hotel holding hands and slept in each other arms. I wanted this moment to last but before I knew it, we had to go back to Seoul.

"Bye Paris!!"

"Yah! Why are you so loud?!!?"

We boarded the plane and were back in Seoul in a few hours. We got off the plane and Junhyung took me to the park near my house and told me that he was moving to Cheju. I wasn't really shocked but started to cry.

"Here I want you to wear this." I looked up and saw a heart.

"W-What i-is t-this?"

"It's our couple necklace."

The necklace:http://www.xinzhilian.com/img_shopxp/upfilepic/20103414131131629.jpg

"S-So y-you a-are w-wearing a heart also?"

"No I have a circle which holds your heart which shows that your heart belongs only to me. Jinmee I want you to know that I love you and always will."

"I know oppa, I love you too."

After that I stopped crying and we sat at the park bench hugging until I had to go home. We walked to my house and stood infront of my house.

"Oppa I'm going to miss you."

"I am too Jinmee."

"Oppa I want to give you 1 last present before you go." I went up to his face and planted a long kiss on his lips before hugging him tightly. I waved to him before he left. I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Another chapter done!!

It was a bittersweet chapter but I hope you guys liked it. There will be more drama later.

Plz subscribe(if you haven't already) and comment!

Luvs, Choi Hyunjae ^_^