The bet

Leave with me

After I heard that I froze. Is she hitting on me? We sat there in silence until she let me go. I got out of the car and carried her to her apartment. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. I  knocked on her apartment door hoping someone would open the door. No one answered so I dug in her purse and found her keys. I finally opened the door and led her to her room. I laid her on the bed and looked around her room. There were so many posters of 2pm.

"I bet she is a hottest." I whispered to myself. I decided to leave when I saw her laying there peacefully. I walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night."

[The next day]

Jinmee's POV

I woke up in my room the next day wondering how I got there. I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 9:30. I 'm supposed to be a school 15 minutes from now. I got out of bed quickly and got ready. I grabbed my backpack and left the house.I decided to run to school since it was already 9:40.I got to school in time and sat in my seat when I noticed junhuyng was sitting behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't I come to school it is a free country." He responded cruelly.

I decided to turn around and talk to my friend Jinsun.

"So are you still going out with Youngwon?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's our 100 anniversary today."

"Chincha! Happy anniversary!!!!"

"Thanks. how about you and Yoseob?"

"Ours is next month."

"I hope It goes ok then."

"Why do you say that?"

"Yoseob has been going around and talking with a lot of older girls."

"Thats probably his noonas."

"I don't know but it seems suspicious."

"I'll ask him at lunch."

Before I knew it was lunch. I walked up to Yoseob's class and saw him talking to a girl. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran to my classroom and started to cry is he cheating on me?

"Ya! What are you doing!?!?!" 

When I looked up it was Junhyung.

Junhyung POV  

It was finally lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw Jinmee running towards the classroom.It looked liked she was crying.  I went into the classroom and saw her sitting on the ground crying. I noticed she was sitting on my watch.

"Ya! What are you doing!?!?!" She looked up at me with her teary eyes.

She got up and hugged me. She started to cry even more. Did I do some thing to her? Woah was she hugging me? I guessed she realized it was me when she let go of me and walked away. I picked up my watch and walked up to her. I sudden;ly grabbed her and walked out of the room. What was my body doing? Before I knew it I was in Yoseob's classroom.

"Hyung... What are you doing here?" I saw him glance at Jinmee and asked me

"Did you make her cry?!?!?!?!?!?"

"No you did. I want to purpose a bet." What in the world was I saying?

"What is the bet?"

"If I can make Jinmee fall for me by the next month she is mine but if she decides to be with you then you can have her."   

   What did I just say?!?!?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter was good!

I'm kinda getting writer's block so I might not update for a while :( sorry!!!!

Plz suscribe and contiue to read!! :)