Again?!!? WAE?

Leave with me

Hello! Whoo hoo another update! Maybe I could do a double update.. Well here is the song for this chapter: ZE:A -Again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Junhyung POV]

After that I left and went home. I went to my room and laid on my bed. Why was this happening? Wae? WAE? I started to cry and remember this moment.

[Flashback]

Junhyung walked into the room expecting a Gina. Instead there was a letter. He reached for it and started reading.

' Dear Junhyung,

    You are probably wondering why I wasn't in your room. Well I left to Canada because my dad got a jod promotion and had to move to a business in Canada. Sorry for not seeing you in person and saying bye. Please know that I really loved you. I'll see you again.

                                                            Your love forever, Gina'

Junhyung was teary eyed because of this but he had fate that she would keep in touch. Everyday he would stare at his phone hoping to get a call. His phone started to ring.

"Hello? Gina?"

"Hyung, Are you still waiting for her?" Yoseob asked.

He was speechless. He hung up and laid on his bed, he started crying knowing that she would never come back.

[End of flashback]

[No one POV]

He stopped crying and grabbed his car keys and his jacket. He ran out the door and into his car racing off to see someone. He got out and looked at the decent house. He looked up at the room which contained his love.

Park Jinmee

He stormed up to the door and rang the door bell. Her mother answered the door.

"Hello, who are you?"

"Umm.. I'm a friend of Jinmee."

"May I get your name?"

Junhyung struggled to think of a name Jinmee would recognized.

"Yoseob, Yang Yoseob"

"Alright I'll get her for you."

He could her mother yelling at her that a Yoseob was here for her. He could hear her saying that 'Why would oppa be here after our sweet date? It is so dark out'. After hearing that his heart started to hurt more. As she walked to the door he felt that his heart was feeling better.

[Jinmee POV]

"Jinmee! A Yoseob is here for you!!"

"Arraso omma."

I walked down our stairs and said my thoughts out loud

"Why would oppa be here after our sweet date? It is so dark out."

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing omma just go back to your cooking." I walked to the door happily until I saw who it was.

"Junhyung?"

"Jinmee can I talk to you?" 

"No Junhyung I don't want to talk to you ever."

"Please.....I want to explain myself before you leave me."

I stared at him for a minute. I could see guilt in his eyes and sadness that flowed through him.

"Alright, Lets ask my mom first." After I asked her she let me go. We got into his car and sped off to a nearby park. We both got out of the car and sat at a bench. There was a silence until he spoke up.

"She was my ex girlfriend. Her name is Gina, she was the girl I thought I would be with forever. Until she left me by myself. Then I met you who just made me smile if you smiled. It broke my heart when you went back to Yoseob but I won't back down."

"Why did you kiss her?"

"It was temptation. She was the one who saved me from all those years my dad would lecture me about filling the spot for him and all that studying  to become the smartest."

"But Why? Why? I loved you and you just behind my back like that."

"I'm sorry but I can't lose someone I love ag-"

"What?"

"You are still wearing the necklace."

"What neckla-." I felt my chest and felt the necklace Junhyung gave me before he left for Cheju. We were silent when Junhyung's celphone started ringing.

"I'll take this." He walked a bit farther away and left me there. I sat there waiting for Junhyung until I heard a rustling. I turned around and saw nothing until a hand covered my mouth.

"Don't scream if you don't want to die." I was scared until I saw Junhyung running towards me.

"Jinmee!!!" He came up and kick the guy. He punched him really hard until the guy grabbed at large stick off the ground and hit Junhyung with it.

"Junhyung!" I ran up to him and called 119. (911 in Korea) I looked up and saw that the guy fled.

"Junhyung please don't die on me! I love you please don't leave me." I started to cry. It was all my fault, I should have asked him about the girl at the college.

"Jinmee?" I looked at him and saw that he could barely speak.

"W-What is it?"

"Here your birthday present." He dug in his pocket and pulled pulled out a snowglobe.

"You remembered?"

"I-I-I already missed two of your birthdays."

"Junhyung."

"I-I-I Love You."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wha! Ugh! I'm sooooo tired. I hate taking test! T__T

Well math here I come! Wish me luck!