The truth

Leave with me

Hello! YaY! another update! Heres the song: Brave brothers ft kevin of ukiss- Finally Enjoy the chapter~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinmee?"

"What oppa?"

"I love you."

"I know but where are you?"

"I'm right here."

"Where?"

"Over here!" I saw her running to me but all of a sudden she vanished.

"Jinmee!" I rolled out of my bed and hit my head on the ground. Ouch! Whew! It was just a dream. I got up and got dressed. I then headed down the long stairway. I went to the table to see breakfast.

"Master Junhyung, today you have a meeting at 9:00 followed by a contract signing."

"Ok I'll be there." After eating I grabbed all my stuff and headed to the office. I felt the couple necklace on my neck and thought about Jinmee. How is she doing? She should be a senior in high school now. Is she still waiting for me? I got to the office and parked my car. When I got to the office I got a bunch of greetings from all over the company. I went to the meeting then I went to the contract signing. After all that was finished, I headed to my office. I had nothing so I decided to write a letter to Jinmee.

Dear Jinmee, How are you doing? I'm fine. Are you dating?

So many questions popped in my head that I couldnt write down. I decided to crumple the letter and throw it away.I got bored so I was going to head home when a pair of hands covered my eyes. Jinmee? No it couldnt be her.

"Junhyung! Guess who it is!!!" I recognized this voice. Her perky voice, her soft hands, her vanilla scented perfume.

"Gina?" She removed her hands from my eyes and I saw her.

"How could you know?" I was silent, what should I say first. Why did you leave? I dont want to see you. I missed you.

"Junhyung did you miss me?" She pulled me into a hug. No we cant just go back to our relationship. I pushed her away.

"Gina, Leave."

"Why? I really missed you and I didnt mean to leave so fast." I couldnt handle seeing her anymore. I grabbed her wrist and took her outside.

"Junhyung let go of me! It hurts."

"I dont care if it hurts!"

"Why Junhyung?"

" You left me here to be by myself. I was all alone. Now I met someone who could be with me always."

"No Junhyung You belong to me."

"I dont anymore, I let you go and you need to let me go."

"No." she started to cry and I started to leave when she grabbed me and gave me a kiss. I started to pull away from her but couldnt. I missed her scent, her soft brown hair, her touch. I felt a piece of cold metal touching my skin. I pulled away from her and felt my necklace.

"Junhyung what is that?"

"It's my couple necklace, my promise to be faithful." I finally remembered who captured my heart.

"I'm sorry Gina but its over." I ran away to make sure she wouldn't pull me back. I'm sorry Jinmee. When I come back I swear to be by your side forever. Please wait for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is a bit short.

Plz comment and subscribe. (If you didnt already)

Luvs Choi Hyunjae ^___^