Chapter 2 ~ I will not let you go ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 2

~ I will not let you go ~

Chapter 2

~ I will not let you go ~

"Are you ready?" Dao Ming Si asked brightly when Sancai opened the door.

But again, he didn’t see her smile. “What’s wrong? I know I came again too early”

“No, You’re right on time” Sancai looked up in the gate as if she was expecting someone else to be there.

"I'm ready," she said briskly. "Just let me grab my purse."

Dao Ming Si fcould feel it, that something’s bothering her. He wanted to think she is just tired but this becomes a habit of Sancai.

"I bet I know what's wrong," trying to lighten the mood.

"What?" Sancai asked, sounding a little too surprised for Dao Ming Si's comfort.

"Well, you must be disappointed that I’m bringing you back to Barcelona and kissed you in the legendary church all over again” Dao Ming Si smiled good-naturedly.

Sancai's shoulders relaxed a little, and her dark eyes brightened.

Sancai chuckled softly

Dao Ming Si said, warming up even more when he saw Sancai's smile appeared.

He'd known for a long time that while he and Sancai were broken up, he never quite felt complete.

Even while he was with Yesha, a part of him longed to be with Sancai. And now that they were back together, it was almost as if he'd been reborn.

When Dao Ming Si chased Sancai in Barcelona, his heart pounded so fast a mixed of discouragement and hope that he will be forgiven by her.

Dao Ming Si gave Sancai a hard time when he lost his memories. He almost despised her and gave her the hardships even until he regained his memory. And what worst is, he even choose Yesha over her.

When he chased her in Barcelona, he was so happy to see her and the feeling of being forgiven is more than a gift he asked for, their moment had began, they’d kissed and held each other for what seemed like hours and swore they'd never let each other go.

Dao Ming Si had thought then that it would turn out to be the best time of his life. Having Sancai back in his arms.

But these past few years it doesn’t seem like one.

He frequently caught her staring in the sky, and looks at her celphone as if she’s waiting for someone to call.

Dao Ming Si tried to ignore it and didn't even matter. Being with Sancai filled Dao Ming Si with an energy he couldn't describe-or live without.

When they reached the restaurant many heads turned their attention to them. Especially to Dao Ming Si who had been a popular icon to Taiwan.

He was well known as rich mogul and the attention he is getting is too much to bear. When people look at him as if he is stepping on a pedestal. But Dao Ming Si seemed oblivious of it all; he is only paying attention to her.

How long have I been with you since I chased in you Barcelona, Sancai?"

She thought back to when Dao Ming Si run after her in Barcelona. “More than 5 years”

"Sixth on your birthday," he corrected. "Time flies when we were still in High School and you are so stubborn, unique, you are always wearing pants a simple T-shirt. You were so simple.

Sancai stared at him. She had never heard him make that statement full of sentimental.

"Isn't it strange that you would remember the first time we met and I scolded you, accusing you of being worthless and naming your group piggy four?

Sancai laughs thinking of those funny memories.

But Dao Ming Si is serious

"I remember because I think I fell in love with you on the spot."

"Oh, Dao Ming Si." She searched for something to say and found nothing, She reached up and took his hand. She knew something is bothering him as she stares as his very handsome face.

"Once or twice I've come close to asking...."

Sancai let out a quick breath. "What are you trying to ask me Dao Ming Si?"

"Because it would have hurt you to have said no and it would have hurt me to hear it that’s why I don’t want to ask" he added.

Sancai was waiting for his question but she only heard a deep sigh.

“Is something bothering you?” sancai asking him worriedly.

Dao Ming Si return with a smile, took her head and kiss her in the forehead. “Nothing, I’m fine really” he lied.
“Are you sure” sancai was uncertain.

“You've never gotten him out of your head, Sancai Dao Ming Si thought”. But he never intended to tell it to her, he was afraid of loosing her again.

Dao Ming Si knew how much he had hurt her. He painfully tries to remember when Sancai is crying in front of her, hurting because he refused to cooperate with her when she was trying patiently to have his memory back.

He was with Yesha, and declaring his love of her in front of Sancai. But wouldn’t give up. He was rude to her and almost despises her.

And when he return his memories, he didn’t even bother to persist her and coldly left her in the dawn, alone in the wide grass while shouting “I love you Dao Ming Si” but he still move forward and left her there.

And he never blames his best friend Hua Za Lei for taking good care of her. It was his fault by unintentionally pushing Sancai away.

How Dao Ming Si hates himself when he recalls those times he did that to her.Instead Dao Ming Si squeezed her hands a moment then released them and just shrugged his well-muscled shoulders.

"I think it always scared me that you were the kind of woman who would make a man give everything because you asked for nothing."

"Am I?" Sancai answered still not realizing what he meant to say to her.

She tilted her head and studied him. "Why are you telling me all this?"

“Nothing” he lied. Dao ming si is afraid now, because the time Lei left he knows that Sancai was looking for him. And out of no reason, Lei doesn’t want to see her and that have delighted him.

Society knows that Lei is back in Taiwan, Dao Ming Si is more determined to marry Sancai as soon as possible even if it means moving heaven and earth.