Chapter 9 ~ The Vision of You ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 9

~ The Vision of You ~

Sancai happily talking with the old couple when she shift her gaze with the familiar face, she stopped smiling and froze.

The old couples noticed her sudden change of mood “Are you alright my dear, you suddenly look pale”

Sancai didn’t answer but continued to stare at the man who has lost in her life.

She didn’t expect to be here and he is smiling at her.

As if, nothing had happened and as if in his expression he doesn’t care that he ignored her for several years.

“Sancai, it’s Lei”

She barely noticed Ximen and Meizhuo already approaching her and Lei followed. Her gaze never left Lei and Lei does too.

“Sancai..”

His voice was warm and very gentle, tender almost just like an unfamiliar voice of Lei which she longed to hear again.

She could feel the hot rush of tears stabbing her eyes, the aching misery of the pain that flared inside her as she fought down her longing to run to him,to have his arms open to hold her.

Sancai fought back all her emotions; she knows she’s in very deep turmoil. But manage to compose herself and too a deep breath afraid that her tears will fall down.

“It’s been a long time, how are you Lei?” her voice is unexpectedly calm.

Lei smiled and staring at her “I’m fine as always, how about you?”.

So you’re always fine when you left me. Sancai thought painfully.

Unable to answer his questions but return a smile indicating that she’s happy like him even it is a lie. For some reason Sancai felt her body quivers and unable to respond calmly. She can’t believe Lei is already in front of him and seemed unaffected by leaving him suddenly.

And now he was smiling down at her—that same, unforgettable, loving, smile, while he reached out to take her hand, and something inside of Sancai burst. She pulled her hand out of Lei’s reach, looked him over with freezing contempt.