Chapter 4 ~ The New Him ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 4

~ The New Him ~

“I don’t think I can make it there, I have other plans” but I would like very much to attend the opera tonight”. He lied.

For the first time after returning to Japan, this is indeed his first time going on a social function. He had no choice to attend this for the sake of his business. Even in Japan, Lei had made a name of himself. And he was constantly mobbed by the press, and tonight is a perfect example.

His date with Jing will add up to his prominent image. Taiwan’s society knew very well that Jing belongs to a multimillionaire and influential family.

Looking at them now they are an example of a perfect couple, equally good looking, belongs to a wealthy, prominent family. This kind of information will cause a good stir to his business and he tolerates to make it appear just like that.

Jing is sophisticated, highly intelligent, gorgeous and most of all ambitious. Jing is also Lei’s first love.

In fact he had loved her first even before he realized how much he loved Sancai. A few years ago, Lei would�ve never been able to let ago of her. Jing had been everything to him. She was his lifesaver during his desperate time of need, when it seemed that everyone else had abandoned him. She had been there during his childhood, when everyone thought that he is autistic, Jing had proved everybody wrong.

Jing removed Lei out from his shell, which the F4 truly admired her and that Lei had fallen in love with her.

When Jing graduated at Ying De University and left to continue her studies, Lei had been patiently waiting for her .

And when she returned, he hoped to have a future with her and ready to put her into pedestal but Jing was so ambitious. He even chases her in France, thinking they will continue to have a wonderful relationship. But Jing was so busy on her studies, and even engage herself with someone else in France.

He came back in Taiwan heartbroken.

Still, Lei had been sure that his deep love for her would last forever�

During the time when Lei is desperately in love with Jing, he met Sancai. He knew from the start that SAncai had feelings for him, but he ignored it. Because his heart and mind is filled with Jing.

Gradually he understood his feelings for Jing. Although he was already shaken whenever he is with Sancai, he was still half hoping that Jing and he will still have a chance in the future. Sancai had stirred his mind and heart, but because of a habit he thought he still love Jing.

When Ximen and Meizuo mentioned that Love is like a lightning and will struck you like thunder instantly. He thought about it and realized that it was the exact feeling he had for Sancai.

Then something unbelievable happened.

Sancai and Lei kissed in Oaklahoma beach, he thought by kissing her will help remove his pain but after their kiss he didn’t expect that it will really happen.

The days, weeks, months and years had gone by their kisses rooted to his soul. and Lei knew that his heart belongs to Sancai.

He was confident that Sancai was still in love with him. And he was already very sure of his feelings for Sancai. He was ready to give in to her, to give all his heart to her…

But it was too late. Sancai is already in love with Dao Ming Si.

Lei had a hard time accepting it. He lost her.

He was a total fool for letting Sancai slipped out of his life. If only he had returned her feelings to her when he was obsessed with Jing.

Lei choose to set back his feelings, and choose to be a coward. He back off and painfully watched Dao Ming Si and Sancai’s relationship blossomed.

After being heart broken for the second time, he had settled to not ever love again.

Lei had dated with several women more than he had ever count, but the moment he entered a relationship, it failed sooner because he choose to break it without reason.

Lei had never seriously considered committing because he'd never been able to duplicate the feelings he'd had for Sancai—

Although Jing helped him came out of his shell, but Sancai had opened his heart unconsciously for her.

No other woman had made him feel like he used to have for Sancai.

Whenever he realized that no Matter what he does Sancai will never love him – again and her feelings for him was over, the mere realization of it— the more he seeks to the company of other woman whenever he missed her.

Sighing, he went to his bedroom and sip one glass of wine, as he approached to his private bar, he saw a newspaper and then he stood for a moment, and then he looked again. Then he was already staring of a picture of a woman he thought he used to love.

He saw the picture of Sancai.