Chapter 8 ~ Not Ready for Commitment ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 8

~ Not Ready for Commitment ~

Lei saw sancai.

He didn't know how long he keep staring at her. A woman who had been a girl, the same simple and poor girl who has captured his heart and soul is right in fron of him.

With her silky black straight hair, and which her ear entwined with small white single rose, Dong Sancai was breathtakingly beautiful.

In the last several years he was away, he can't recall the times he stared at a woman admiringly.

For him, all woman are the same. She maybe a princess, a model or celebrities he still look at them just the same.

But the woman in front of him is different. She is the same woman who in the years since he'd last seen her, she was always wearing a t-shirt and jeans but sill very pretty to him.

but now she was wearing a full-skirted strapless gown of shimmering white satin with a tightly fitted bodice sewn with seed pearls and strewn with white sequins and tiny crystals. At was a magnificent ruby and diamond necklace.

“My God you are still very beautiful” Lei told himself.

Lei’s astonishment vanished as quickly as it had hit him, and he managed to drink his champagne unknowing of all the ladies who are staring at him.

With huge crowd at the opera ball, Lei in his eyes for a moment that Sancai is the only person present there.

Even more unaaware with the person approaching him and it was Ximen and Meizuo.

She stood there glowing and smiling perfectly while talking to an older woman, Lei remembered, thinking of the time how she win over the trust of each owner of company she had worked with, and his heart softened yet more.

Lei thought now, that he can’t really blame Sancai for loving Dao Ming Si because with all the time they spent together as friends,

it was Dao Ming Si who had boldly show and express his love for Sancai and maybe if he wasn’t a fool, and if time will go back for them,

Lei will never ever let her go and will never allow her to love someone else but only him, If only he can turn back the time!

But now No doubt, whatever happened, whatever his efforts are there is no way that will Sancai love him back—Her father would be damned sure tried to convince her to pursue her marriage to DMS and it was going to happen, the mere thought had his heart pinched with tiny pain.

His best friends and the member of f4 quite knew Lei well. They look at each other, and nudge Lei to no avail but he continued to study the beautiful lady on the staircase.

As both approached him, it was Meizhuo who first observed Lei several minutes ago, Ximen was clearly saying something but Lei was too occupied by what he was looking. Ximen finally noticed too.

"she have changed and have grown up beautifuly isn't she? " Ximen said, nudging Lei

Lei just nod, without looking at Ximen.

With bewildered amusement by his friend’s transparency.

He just shook his head because of the entire beautiful single, very sophisticated, extremely wealthy, famous and successful woman present in the ball, which most of them signifies their attractiveness to him, Lei had even once never set his eyes on any of them. Not until now, as if he was being enchant by a spell.

Meizuo witnessed how his best friend looks at Sancai.

He constantly meets with Lei every time he comes to Japan for a business trip.

During the night, they drink and go to a party where many famous person, wealthy societies are present. Ofcourse they often meet with beautiful woman who all seemed available to them and his bestfriend Lei is a constant target.

Lei is an unvarying attention grabber, uneffortly capturing the hearts of many woman and he finds them as a mere pleasure and amusement.

Although Lei hadnt talked about if he ever falls to any woman was dating in Japan, but Meizuo could correctly guess that he hasn’t.

Tonight, Meizuo saw the look he never saw in his eyes the warmth as he was seeing now.

"You're still in love with her don't you?" Ximen asked Lei.

"What?, with whom? Lei answered with any hint of expression on his face.

“I was never wrong with you Lei. You know whom I’m referring with”

Lei didn’t answer and shifted his eyes to his glass of wine.

“I saw it in my own two eyes; you’re still crazy about her”.

Lei answered irritably "I dont' know what you mean.

Can we put her out in our conversation permanently"?

Meizuo and Ximen shook their heads. Lei will never admit anything especially any affairs in the heart.

JIng accidentally overheard everything asking him questions which he denies

and she saw the sadness in Lei’s eyes.

But she pretended to heard or saw nothing, because no matter what she will not allow Lei to leave her and determine to marry Lei with all obstacles.

"Come with me, it’s high time that both you should meet. And it’s time, to let bygones be bygones. Dao Ming Si will be here in a minute. Though we are all darned busy we shouldn’t forget our brotherhood.”