Chapter 12 ~ I want you come with me ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 12

~ I want you come with me ~

From across the room, Dao Ming Si saw Sancai emerge from the crowd, until it was nothing but a blur, and then disappear. Seconds passed, minutes that felt like hours. Every time he tried to find her, someone stopped him. He moved in five-step intervals, never able to cross more ground than that in one shot. It was ridiculous. At last, he spotted her long dark hair several feet in front of him and decided to expedite the formalities.

"Dao Ming Si!"

Nice to see you. Catch up with you later." He brushed past the senator’s wife.

"Master Dao Ming Si!"

"Mrs. Tan." He kissed the woman's cheek. "Lovely dress. Be sure and send your husband my regards."

"Dao Ming Si!"

He wanted to scream. He smiled, instead, trying not to clench his teeth. "Why, Ms. Yu, don't you look like the blushing bride. Best wishes."

By the time he thought reached the spot where he'd last seen Sancai, wasn’t there. Groaning, he shook his head. He scanned the crowd, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Damn it, Sancai," he said with a sigh, bracing one hand on his hip, the other against the wall.

Then he saw Sancai. And he stopped, and what he saw left him breathless.

Sancai eyes is full of remorse. She was watching Lei leave and the sad look on her face gave a quenching pain in his heart.

"Sancai ... are you all right?"

She hadn't seen Dao Ming Si approach, hadn't even realized he was here, and now, shocked by the unexpected sound of his voice, she lifted her head Jerkily and found that he was within a couple of feet of her, his Forehead wrinkled with concern as he came towards her. Pang of guilt run thru her blood. Because in the entire party, never had once she thought of Dao Ming Si.

Dao Ming Si was dressed elegantly in his formal tuxedo, very inch of wealthy and extremely handsome man. She trembled as she fought off the memories of her and Dao Ming Si and that she felt guilty of asking too much from someone when she had Dao Ming Si at her side, not realising it was the sight of the tears in her eyes that were provoking his

Gentleness until he demanded, "You're crying. Why...?"

Crying. She focused on him and then shook her head, explaining huskily, "No, there's nothing wrong. I was just thinking of going to the bathroom, I don’t feel well

But Dao Ming Si don’t’ believe her, he saw everything. Where is he?" He said uneasily.

Who?

“Lei” Dao Ming Si ask firmly

“I don’t’ know, I saw him with Jing and…”

And? His eyes browsed.

“They already left” sancai said nervously.

“Is that the reason you’re crying?” his voice tensed.

Sancai panicked “No!”

“Then why the hell are you crying?” Dao Ming Si is now furious, frustrated. He knows in his heart that she is acting like this because of Lei.

“I said nothing!” she lied.

He stopped asking and is trying to avoid any heated arguments with her. This is the time, he is making up of her. Dao Ming Si.

"Would you mind terribly if we left?"

Sancai nodded.

"Thank you." Dao Ming Si deposited her glass on the tray of a passing waiter. "If I have to smile one more time, I swear my face is going to crack," he muttered.

Dao Ming Si grimaced. "Wait here. I'll get the car from the valet."

Sancai watched Dao Ming Si dash across the parking lot, a natural rhythm to his stride that displayed his physical fitness.

He rounded to the driver's side. "Are you hungry?" he asked, buckling his seat belt before popping in a compact disc. "We could grab something to eat."

Sancai shook her head, brushing her hair against the leather upholstery. "I'm okay. You can just take me home," she offered, figuring the sooner he unloaded her, the sooner he could resolve whatever was on his mind.

Dao Ming Si didn't appear too relieved by her suggestion, judging from the way his jaw set. Dao Ming Si will have to pursue his marriage with her before everything comes too late.