Chapter 7 ~ It hit his heart ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 7

~ It hit his heart ~

He paused and Jing was hoping that she’ll hear the words she was dreading to hear from him.

But Lei didn’t said a word, he smiled lazily.

Truly disappointed by his coolness, she glared at his hardhearted expression, and then the tension drained from her. “I guess, you don’t really intend to marry me?” Jing said hurting

“No” Lei said and took a deep breath and continued. “I mean, let’s talk about it next time, and let us not spoil the night”.

Jing stared at him, confused, wary, and then she smiled a little. "Where do I stand in your heart Lei?”

His answering smile was brief, cool, and distinctly unencouraging. With a sigh Jing said "I'm willing to wait, just as you have patiently waited for me in France"

"Where do I stand in your heart Lei?" said Jing to herself while staring at him.

Sancai purposely invited Xiao You because she knew that Ximen would be there too.

Ximen just like the rest of the F4 is obliged to follow the traditional marriage because they are wealthy.

Being married as chosen by family means convenience. Love is out of the question.

but then he is also afraid to seriously commit himself.

And commiting with Xiao You also means his life would never be the same.

Ximen at present is enjoying his freedom as a happy bachelor.

But then again, meeting Xiao tonight makes him surprisingly feel happy.

They have instantly hit if off. They chatted happily. Then only a few minutes later they heard commotion came to their right.

The media's and almost all guests are busy looking to the person's coming.

They have heard many voice buzzes, and media uproar trying to get the picture of the newly arrival guests.

Then Xiao You gasped. "Oh My God, is that Hua Za Lei?"

"Yes" Ximen answered with a grin.

"And who's with her?" Asked Xiao You

"His fiance" Ximen answered.

"What?" asked Xiao you in an off hand voice.

Ximen looked at Xiao You just a minute ago, she look Lei as if she's being astonished and now she look at him disgustedly.

Xiao You knew that Lei is the first love of Sancai. And she herself felt some kind of sympathy over her friend as she recalls how devastad she were when Lei left in Japan.

Days, weeks, months and years had passed no single letter came from Lei from thousands of letters sent by Sancai.

Xiao You knew too that one single phone call can cheer up her friend. She always caught her asking her mom if "someone " had called. and when her mom mentions other name she simply frowns and caught her frowning.

She knew that "someone" is Lei. And Lei is responsible for making Sancai's life miserable. Sancai is hopeful that Lei still love her.

Xiao You could imagine how Sancai can bear the pain once she learned that he is already engaged.

"Lei is selfish, arrogant and cold hearted" Xiao You told Ximen angrily.

"Why?" asked Ximen curiously.

Lei was mobbed by reporters, while Jing hung on his arm, smiling for the photographers.

Xiao You excused herself and went looking for Sancai. as if she's afraid that they might bump into each other. Atleast she needed a warning.

Then she saw Sancai.

Then she saw Lei.

But Sancai was interrupted with the Old guests.

And Lei turned his head and

Lei saw Sancai.