Chapter 10 ~ I almost can't bear to leave you ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 10

~ I almost can't bear to leave you ~

Ximen who was standing next to Lei gave her a staggering look, shocked by her reaction. And Lei smile vanished and quickly stood emotionless.

Sancai realized her awkward reaction and she compose herself by giving a crack joke, instead of saying “of course I still remember him. He had loved me. He was my very special friend. “Oh yes, who wouldn’t remember him, where have you been all these years?” she was caught staring at him with disbelief, his eyes is full of gentle and he is strikingly handsome. She couldn’t leave her eyes on him.

She tried to teased to hold up her tears which threatening to spill the moment he saw him “I don’t understand you were away for so long, but you didn’t bother to send me a post card”

“Were you waiting?”

Startled by his hoarse question, and saw the seriousness in his eyes, but somehow there is quite unusual by the tone of his voice, of course she was waiting for him everyday of her life for him to come back, always waiting for his calls. But she knows he was only asking if she was waiting for the post card as he she have joked it.

“Ofcourse,?” As she gazed ximen, there is a smirk amusement in his eyes.

“Where you by chance planning to stay here for good?” because I missed you terribly, and life is not complete without you here. She said to herself instead “ We missed you, all of us missed you”.

He found amusement into Lei’s eyes and but he remained expressionless. “Where’s Asz?”

“Oh, I was looking for him. Maybe, he’ll be here any minute.”

His face colder, “I see”

Sancai thought he was alone, now that she saw lei she knew in an instant. Sancai is still not over him.

“There you are” a familiar and gentle voice echoed at their back.

It was Jing.

She was fighting with the urge to cry, she was very vulnerable today. Jing’s presence can only worsen the situation right now, not now that seconds ago she was overjoyed to see Lei and now with Jing’s presence for an instant she knew they arrived together tonight? And suddenly her pulse rate so fast, are they back together?

“Nice to see you Jing” her voice tensed and it even worsens when she hold Lei’s arm and whispered something to his ears which Lei gave her a lazy grin.

Sancai almost faint.