Chapter 6 ~ I Finally Saw You ~

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 6

~ I Finally Saw You ~

She couldn't bear to watch him, couldn't take her eyes off him.

She knew that he had ignored her for many years. And many times she was hoping he’ll finally answer her letters but after 6 years of waiting nothing came.

She didn’t know how long she was starting in the newspaper. His pictures and articles proved his success, he is much taller, wiser and more handsome than ever… then suddenly all her kept emotions flooded all over again.

All Sancai ever wanted is to see Lei again, opening his arms with her. Still patiently waiting for her but what she saw is a new man full of confidence and as looks as though he was on top of the world. She wanted to feel proud for him, but the pain is unbearable enough and realized that Lei had already forgotten her. And what she saw is a picture of him being with another woman which has only proved that she already lost him.

Hot tears began to threaten from her eyes. And out of control she held the newspaper close to her heart and her tears continued to flow heavily.

Every inch of her had improved, her dazzling smile, her shiny hair, her flawless skin.

He had seen many beautiful women, he frequently dated beautiful and sophisticated woman but none of it had compared to the beauty he saw in the newspaper.

Then as he read the newspaper, the picture of Dao Ming Si is below the column.

Dao Ming Si was the leader of world famous F4, he is also his best friend. But it was drifted when they began to seriously in love with the same woman.

Dao Ming Si had captured the heart of Sancai, and he already accepted it now. Because he wanted to believe that he is over with her.

“WEDDING OF THE YEAR IS SOON TO ANNOUNCE! Business Tycoon, a heir of Dao Ming Corporation is seen shopping a wedding dress with her fiancé”

Lei tossed the paper aside and walked over to the window.

“My best friend and the woman I have ever loved is getting married” Lei felt somehow a feeling of victory that the emotions he felt doesn’t hurt at all.

For years Lei had pushed his painful memories, along with the anguish he'd felt over the time about Sancai.

The only best memory he had for her is that, she was once infatuated by him but that same memory provide him with equal torture, because it was that time when he was deeply in love with Jing and he was a fool of not loving her back, when he had his chance!

But then again, he had contented himself just being a friend with her, When Dao Ming Si lost his memories, he had sworn on all his power that he’ll do everything to let his memory back for he can’t bear the fact that Sancai will be hurt and continued to be left hanging.

But when he engaged himself with Yesha, he couldn’t bear to see her alone and took all his chances, and offered Sancai to be with her in Japan.

He had offered to wait for her, until she open her heart again but he had seen in her eyes that it was impossible.

Then he tried to forget her and completely drag her - out of his mind.

He left to Taiwan bringing that impossible mission, and the mission somehow it had become successful - to completely forget her.

He had known almost from the time he left her that he would never truly be able to forget Sancai,

and after less than 1 year away from her he had ached so intensely for her that he had often woken up in the night with his face wet with tears and the echoes of her name still resounding through his mind as he called despairingly for her.

He knew that Sancai and Dao Ming Sz is already engage the moment Asz chases Sancai in Barcelona. And the mere fact of hearing they are engage, he knew he isn’t going to bear it.

For that reason he had not kept in touch with anyone from Taiwan and even with his closest friends the so called F4 to be able to complete forget about her.

Lei discountinued reading the article and proceeded to his waiting Limousine.

When Lei came to pick up Jing, she is wearing very stunning dress and the dress combinations is as color as her dark glossy hair. She reached out and put her hand in his, smiling into his eyes—"It's been a long time," she said in her sweet voice.

“Yes, it’s really too long and I meant it” Then Lei kissed her in the forehead.

Jing quite annoyed because Lei really never kissed her in the lips unless she asked him to do so. She looked at his handsome face and again she complimented his new looks. “You’ve become more handsome Lei”

“So are you” Lei said coolly.

Annoyed by his cool reception she continued to talk then asked “Lei, my Parents are already impatient of our engagement announcement; I’m beginning to think you don’t want to marry me”