CHAPTER 3 (ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU)

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 3

~ Always Waiting For You ~

HUAZA BUILDING - TAIWAN

The office of Hua Za Lei is situated in the pent from the empire built by his family, HUAZA CORPORATION.

It’s been a habit that everyday he comes to work all female employees are anxiously waiting to see a glimpse of him.

Females across the room and from building to building they signaled each other the moment Hua Za Lei arrives. They've been sending messages and call each other thru intercom informing his arrival.

“He is here, oh my he is very handsome, and why does he have to be good looking? I’m going to faint. I’m telling you, if I’ll ever get to spend one day with Master Hua za Lei then I could die happy”

Many employees had suppressed a giggle when most of the woman working with Hua Za Incorporation, couldn’t take their eyes on him. One of the employee lady replied with a meaningful glance at the new purchased silver Jaguar vehicle with Hua za Lei, it is the 9th expensive vehicle he purchased in 6 months. Some Employee Guess that every expensive cars he bought means equals to two women he was dating.

Lei is a much publicized playboy, due to his unending affairs with woman. He was frequently seen dating famous models, rich and young celebrities but unfortunately none of them was reportedly receiving Hua Za Lei's proposal of marriage. His relationship to any of them is often brief.

Lei aside according to apple journal and tabloid was tagged him as “Most sought after handsome bachelor” every one speculates and curious of his personal activities especially his love affair. Some thought that he is like a fairy tale if he will ever fall victim to a woman.

He was also tagged as "Corporate Genius" Within days when he takes over his family’s company, their income had doubled and and profit rised up tremendously.

but then again, Lei choose his own secretary due to unending complications with secretaries or almost all employees falling in love with him.

That’s why all other employees are very cautious and they keep their resentment to keep themselves fired.

That’s why he has chosen only the secretary of his family, Melinda, a middle aged secretary, was a stick-straight, skinny, gray-haired.

Melinda practically knew his family forever. And she also witnessed how Lei raised and grew up.

She is also like a guard to his own son against impulsive female employees who are inventing an excuse to at least have a look at him.

Every time Hua Za Lei strode out, many women can’t help but glance with utmost admiration and felt an extreme energy of his presence. Lei who had athletically built, had gotten this improvement when he was in Japan.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Hua Za Lei." One of the employees greeted. For her courtesy, she received a discouraging glance from him, he nodded, and then leaves –Despite of his cold receptions, and many females are just contented seeing him. “Gosh, he is adorable” almost all female employees remarked.

It’s just a matter of week since Lei arrived in Taiwan and he already received many invitations from “highly” social gatherings. His secretary called up and informed him a phone call.

Lei: “Hello!”

"I thought you will not be coming to Taiwan” said a woman who had close voice asked before he'd said a word.

"Jing?" he said with pretend confusion.

"Yours, of course? I'm so glad you're finally here!” Jing said excitedly.

But Lei didn’t answer.

"You’re back at last!" I've missed you, Lei," she added, sweet as always.

"I missed you too and I’m going to see you” Lei answered coolly.

"All right, oh Lei how many dates did you had over this past week"? Jing teased.

Lei laughs but choose to ignore the topic. He knew exactly what Jing means. She had probably heard all news about his several alleged affairs to different woman.

Jing knew as usual Lei won't give an answer especially on topic concerning personal matters of his life.

"Oh, and I may as well tell you that our school is planning an extravagant reunion with your former classmates Ying De University, this is a perfect chance to see you new you, so prepare to be mobbed when they see you. They will be shocked to see the new Hua Za Lei"

The mention of YING DE UNIVERSITY, where he’d first met Sancai, made his heart almost dim, and he hardly heard the rest of what Jing said.

Lei had hardly ever attends ceremonies or any events which requires his appearance as guests, especially if the invitation is from Taiwan, he will definitely refused it. Actually he had never set foot in Taiwan after the heartbreaking day he left to Japan. He is avoiding to see Sancai - he can’t simply do not want to go back to memories where he had almost put himself miserably.

And Lei is now stronger and determined to triumphantly meet with his goal.