CHAPTER 1 (YOU MADE ME STRONGER)

The Greatest love story of all time (Hana Yori Dango- F4- Taiwan Version)

Chapter 1 ~ Heart broken 5 years ago ~

 

 

 

“I thought you loved Sancai?”

 

Meizuo asked his friend Lei while drinking his beer. It was suppose to be a get together with F4 but Ximen got drunk and and went ahead.

It was Meizuo and Lei that was left in the VS, their favorite hang out.

When Meizuo asked Lei about it, he shrugged it off and gave them his best wishes.

“I did once” while he was still working on his third beer

“But not anymore?” meizuo asked.

Lei didn’t want to answer him.

The last time he’d realized he loved Sancai it was too late. Sancai is already in love with Dao Ming Si.

In fact, Lei had thought he isn’t going to love again after breaking up with his first Girlfriend Ten Tang Jing.

Jing, his childhood friend and his very first love.

Not only that, Jing is sophisticated, beautiful, highly intelligent and just like Lei she belongs to a wealthy family.

Jing is everything to Lei and even she left to study in France he had been patiently waiting for her return.

During those times he had met Sancai together with F4, they are fascinated with this simple girl.

Sancai is the opposite of Jing, she belongs to a very poor family. She dresses simple, she’s not wearing make up, glamorous dress and her manners is really a turn –off.

But yet F4 is pleased to have met her, they find her unique, strong but nice.

Among the high profiled, wealthy and extremely good looking F4 it was Lei who have captured her heart.

He knew from the start that SAncai had strong feelings for him, but he ignored it. Because his heart and mind is filled with Jing.

Gradually he understood his feelings for Jing. Although he was already shaken whenever he is with Sancai, he was still half hoping they will have a chance in the future.

Sancai had stirred his mind and heart, but because of a habit he thought he still love Jing.

When Ximen and Meizuo mentioned that Love is like a lightning and will struck you like thunder instantly.

He thought about it and realized that it was the exact feeling he have had for Sancai.

Then something unbelievable happened.

Lei kissed Sancai out of the blue in Oaklahoma beach when he is heartbroken with Jing. But after the kiss,

he have felt something that he never felt with Jing.

When Sancai kissed back he felt magic and hugged her instantly as if he doesn’t want to let her go.

The days, weeks, months and years had gone by their kisses rooted to his soul. And Lei knew that his heart already belongs to Sancai.

He was confident that Sancai was still in love with him. And he was already very sure of his feelings for Sancai.

He was ready to give in to her, to give all his heart to her…

But it was too late. Sancai is already in love with Dao Ming Si.

Lei had a hard time accepting it. He lost her.
Meizuo had to ask again

“I thought you loved her and you let her go?”

Lei is already working on his 4TH beer and refused to answer him, actually he didn’t want to answer him.

To say he loved her is like an understatement because he’d been crazy about her.

“Wel” Meizuo pressed. “Don’t you have an answer?”

Meizuo almost give up trying, he knew his best friend is man of few words.

“I do” Lei said, picking up his 5th beer. “I just don’t happen to like it”

“What’s that mean? That you’re really in love with her?”

“Aren’t you going to fight for your love to her?, y

ou still have the chance, are you really going to give up on her to Dao Ming Si?”

Lei finished his 6th beer.

“She doesn’t feel the same way about me” he murmured.

“Yeah right”, Meizuo said encouraging him to say more.

Lei realized it was all for nothing because Sancai didn’t love him anymore. And what worst that he lost her to his best friend, Dao Ming Si

“Did you ask her about this?” Meizuo asked

“I’m leaving in a day or two” Lei answered

“Go where?”

“In Japan permanently”

“Does Sancai know you’re leaving?”

“Never” Lei finished his ten bottles and Meizuo sent him home.

Lei thought of going back to Japan permanently, because he thought now that Taiwan is a place of haunting memories where he could not bear, he could not escape the painful memories and the feeling of permanently loosing the battle for his conquest for Sancai . He was certain to desperately leave and escape of any traces of Sancai.

He reached his hand phone and dials a very familiar number.

Lei: “Wei Dad, we need to talk”

“Do I hear you correctly? I thought you’ll never change your mind. I defeated convincing you and I’m glad now you’re here insisting completely behind yourself.” MR. HUA ZE telling his son and completely stunned.

“Everything changed “Lei said as he continued to stare blankly

His father heard the finality but sadness in his voice. Just like his son Mr. Hua Za makes decision without turning back. And when he did, it means something had forced him to do so.

“I’ll have everything arranged in a month”

“No Dad, I wanted this week”

“Alright” Lei’s Dad content himself watching his son leaves. He saw the sadness in his son’s eyes and something is bothering him terribly. But he wanted to spare the details, because he knew that Japan is a place for Lei, where he soon is following his footsteps.

And when he comes back, his son will become the most successful and powerful man in Taiwan. How right he is!