Chapter 23 | Best Friend Lover | Dara X GDragon

24 Stories For Christmas By ⋆。°✩starfan24⋆。°✩
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]⋆。°✩Message⋆。°✩[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Hello!!

This is a gift for one of my favorite authors on here callmesiv, I hope you like it!!

Plot: best friend turn to lovers

Genre: fluff comedy

⋆。°✩starfan24⋆。°✩

[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]    
⋆。°✩ Best Friend Lover ⋆。°✩ [/CONTENTID3] [CONTENTID4]

Kwon Jiyong has been my best friend for as long as I can remember..he has been there with me since..he was born. I am older than him but that does not mean that I disrespect him.

I always thought he was adorable..we grew up together because our parents were friends and he was our neighbor.

When he was a baby, I would always peer at his room from my own, I wanted to be close to him so when I could have my own room, I demanded to be in the room that could see his. I was happiest being there, seeing him.

As we grew older after our parents thought we were asleep, we would shine lights through our windows to see if the other person was awake. It was our code to talk to each other late into the night. We would write notes to each other and talk about our day.

Then he got his gaming devices..he went into his room but he would never look out the window..I decided to get one too that way I could play with him, but it seems he did not want to play with a girl.

And then middle school came around and he distanced himself even more from me, wanting to date girls that were his age. I helped him out with some of them but it never amounted to anything. I always considered him my best friend even when we exchanged very little words. I always wanted to love and protect him forever, I made that promise when I saw him as a little baby and he held my finger. I would keep that promise until the day I died.

In high school he got sent to an all boys school, his parents wanted him to be a well mannered man. He was stressed but because I was the only girl in the vicinity, he began to treat me kindly again. But I think it helped that I worked at the local cafe giving him free drinks on the house that came out of my paycheck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter