Chapter 15 | Celebrity Enemies Turned Lovers | Hyunjin x Minho

24 Stories For Christmas By ⋆。°✩starfan24⋆。°✩
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]⋆。°✩Message⋆。°✩[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

Hello!!

This is a gift for Sway10, I hope you like it!!

Plot: Enemies to Lovers Hyunjin and Minho are celebreties. They are idols/models/actors. Like, one could be an actor, while the other is part of a kpop group. Or one is a model and the other an actor, or kpop idol and model etc... They just both need to be a celebrity (public figures) that you could book for commercials/movies/MC activity etc etc etc. I think you know what I am trying to say. If not, lemme know ;) Anyway, even though they have never met before they don't like the other. They think the other conceited/fake etc etc etc. One day, they end up working together. Might be a photoshoot, MC activity at music show, kdrama/movie, commercial, variety show etc..... In front of the cameras and other staff they pretend to get along, but they can't stand each other's guts. It's difficult to maintain a good impression to the people around them. After the thing they worked on gets released all the fans love their chemistry and want to see more of them together. Their managements use that opportunity and try to organize that they work together more often. Like, be on the same show/commercial/tiktok challenge/interview/movie/year end performance etc etc etc.... After a while (after being forced to spend so much time reluctantly) they slowly realize that the other person isn't that annoying after all and see the positive sides of the other person.... the confession/ending should be a big surpise. Like one just casually drops it in an interview or just kisses the other (unscriped/unplanned) during a shoot/live show.

Genre: romance,entertainment industry

Anything else?? It would be nice to have scenes where Hyunjin and Minho complain to their bandmates/actor or model collegues about the other person. And the fact that the fans or even general public want to see them together more should be mentioned.

⋆。°✩starfan24⋆。°✩

[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

   
⋆。°✩ Celebrity Enemies Turned Lovers ⋆。°✩

[/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

Minho disliked Hyunjin..a lot..he does not remember why or know when he just knows that he really disliked Hyunjin and his guts. It did not help that the both of them were celebrities. Even though he has never met Hyunjin before, he did not like him at all.

The first time they met, if Minho did not know any better, he would say that Hyunjin hated him right back too, and Minho did in fact not know any better.

They first met on the tv show called Bakelorette. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter