Chapter 3

We were meant for each other

Chapter 3

You started running, well.. you tried to run, it was more a fast-walk but anyway.. you 'fast-walked' down the corridor towards the lifts. Luckily for some reason no one other than you and Jay were around so they didn't witness your 'craziness'. 

"Jane! Don't run away from me!" You heard loud and clear. Jay probably wasn't far away from you, seeing as your laughing distracted you. It was pretty funny; you admitted. I mean, when do you see an idol chasing (litterally) after a producer?

But anyway, just as you were at the elevator you pressed the button for the doors to open. To your surprise they opened right away and you got in. You quickly continuously pressed the close button in hope Jay wouldn't come in.

Your luck didn't last that long because Jay had slid right between the two doors before they fully closed. You looked up at him in alarm and then gave him the -forgive-me- face but he just laughed at you. "What did I say, don't run away from me!" He stood next to you as he wrapped one arm completely around you that nearly was a headlock and started messing up your hair. Great, so now I just look like a messed up ball of wool. Right.. my comparisions aren't working for me, but you get the drift.. yeah?

*DING*

You both reached your destination and you gave Jay a look that summarised something along the lines of how he should let you go seeing as you guys were in public now. But all he did was shook his head and you both stepped out of the elevator. Then you started hearing someone else laugh. It was Chacha. He had been waiting by the elevator to witness what Jay would have done with you.  

"So bro, did you ever know your little sister was cheeky?" Jay asked Chacha before he messed up your hair one last time and let you go.  

"Did you know your best friend nearly put me in the bin?!" You defended while quickly fixing your complete messed up hair. Chacha was confused how that could have worked but shook it off anyway. Afterall he was pleased that you and Jay were getting along really well.

5 weeks passed by and the type of relationship you developed with Jay turned into great friends. Yes, Jay was meant to start promoting his album but he had to delay it. The song that you and Jay had produced to your surprise was going to be his main comeback track, the title song. The song was titled from both of you and it ended up being named, Life Moves On. Lots have changed though because you somehow landed being another choreographer and back-up dancer for Jay's title track; which commerces in about 3 weeks. Right.. I should tell you how that happened.

It was a week later from the first time you met Jay. You and Chacha were in the studio and your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey Jane! Are you busy?" You immediately knew who was on the other line, you covered the speaker and whisphered, "JAY?" How did he get my number? You looked up at Chacha and he simply just smirked at you. Right.. I should have known.

 "Hey Jay! Yeah I am. I'm with Chacha mixing this track. Is there anything wrong?"

"Oh no, everything is fine. Could I speak to him please? Damn guy never answers his phone!" 

You laughed, "I'll hand it to him." You handed the phone to Chacha. 

After the boys' conversation was done; turns out Jay wanted you guys to head over to the dance studio because he was organising the choreo for, Life Moves On. You had a few ideas for the chorus part while working on the song but you weren't a choreographer so you didn't know if you should say something or not. 

There in the studio stood the AOM and Prepix members. They had always inspired you so much with dancing; they were all very very talented people. You were about to introduce yourself to them, but was bet to it,  "so your _____?!" Daniel asked you. How did he know me? You nodded.

"OH! Don't worry about introducing yourself, Jay told us all about you." Daniel happily replied. You looked at Jay who just put his head down and you could point out a smile across his face. The boys all introduced themselves to you.

Then the choreographing began and you and Chacha went to the sides to have a seat. You wanted to show Chacha the ideas you had for the chorus; so you did. After you were done, you were nervous for his reaction. To your complete surprise, his eyes shot open.

"Oh my god, perfect! Jay!! Take a look at this!" Chacha signalled you to go over and show the boys. You hesistated... Who wouldnt?! Things were happening way too fast. You hadn't even had the time to process what was happening. Finally for what seemed like hours later, you went over and showed the boys. Once again you paid close attention to their reactions.

"This would work so well!" Junior broke the silence.

"This is the one!!" Jay said after.

 

So, that's how it pretty much happened. After some persuading you found yourself as a producer and a choreographer and dancer for Jay's 'Life Moves On' track. Life's like rollercoaster; you know, sometimes you gotta expect the unexpected. The thing that bugged you was the fact that you didn't understand how the CEO didn't mind at all. But after knowing Jay himself suggested this to the CEO, you really didn't know any other way to thank him other than your continous thank yous and your extreme effort and motivation to do well. You owed him soo much. Since then you were spending much more time with him; at the studio and the dance studio. You both often stayed back late and you would often fall asleep unknowingly. When you would wake up you would always find his jacket on you; he never woke you up. You felt extremely bad though. It was inevitable that you both grew close to each other.  Little did you know, that was the beginning of something new...between you and ..him.

"Jane! man I'm soo drained!" Jay yawned from the couch. You both were in the studio, finalising his album. You were in the process of mixing the last song from his album but turned to face him. He was pretty much totally worned out.

"Have a nap Jay! Or go home now, seriously! Your comeback is going be hectic. I have everything under control here. You seriously don't need to take me home," you were worried. He had been working way too hard; going home late in the early hours and rocking up at the studio only a few hours later and he never failed to take you home. You of course felt extremely bad. This wasn't the first time either, each time, you always tried to persuade him to head home and rest, but he never listened. 

"Nah nah it's okay..I'll manage. We need to get this done anyway," he persisted. After giving him a sorry look, you continued on with the mixing. After probably not even a minute Jay spoke again, you had hoped the silence extended so you had some hopes he would have finally taken a nap.

"Hey I was just thinking, since we've been working our butts off; let's have a day off tomorrow." 

You were surprised, "A day off? I'm sure I'm gonna get yelled at from Chacha."

"Ahh don't worry about him, I've got it all under control. Come on! let's hang out, maybe just for a couple hours. You know, breathe some fresh air.. right that sounded weird," Jay laughed at himself.

You giggled after him, "really? Are you sure about that? Would your manager mind?"

"Honestly he's totally fine with it, his actually been telling me to take a day off and enjoy myself." 

"Ohh! well then why not!" You were honestly happy about this. Seriously, Jay needed a day off.

So you and Jay met up at the studio the following day. Jay of course wore a cap, hoodie and sunglasses for obvious reasons. You felt bad for him though, he couldn't go out in public and not have fans going up to him asking for a signature, picture or even following everywhere he went. 

"So.. my manager couldn't be bothered driving us out because his jealous I was gonna have fun."

You laughed, "but wasn't he the one telling you to go out?!"

"I knooww, that's the problem. His weird like that. So I was thinking, let's use the subway." 

"What?! Are you sure about that Jay? I mean you are 110% bound to be recognised. And that aint such a good idea right? Like seriously," to emphasised how serious you really were, you gave him your serious face. Seriously, you were really serious. wow, seriously, how many times do I really wanna use the word serious? O_O

"Yeah, but I really wanna enjoy myself you know. It's gotten to the point where I just wanna do what I wanna and let what comes, comes. I just wanna experience some daily life activities." 

You felt bad after hearing all of this from the Jay himself; hurt you. You felt sorry for him and had to go his way.

So you both eventually headed to the station and waited for the next departing train; you noth really didn't know where you were going though. But decided to just go for a ride to enjoy the scenery and the daily lives of people. Luckily so far, no one has recognised him. Maybe it's really cause everyone is busy in the early mornings and aren't paying attention to their surroundings and you didn't really think people would expect Jay to be wondering around the station with a girl. But on a side note, you were pretty cautious, I mean if someone saw him, god knows what would happen. You were afraid of that, but tried to remain calm.

The train finally came. There were a lot of people though; mostly business people, you know all dressed up in suits and all that. You and Jay stepped in and of course there were no seats avaliable so you had to stand. But during the process people were way too crowded and you both seperated. Jay found his way to a corner while you were pretty much trapped in the middle surrounded by strangers. You weren't tall either, thus you were left feeling very uncomfortable.

On the other hand, Jay was worried and tried to search for you among the crowd. He finally saw a small girl being huddled by everyone else. He shifted forward and reached out to you.

You felt a hand on your wrist and turned to it. You didn't know who it was since the body that belonged to the hand was lost among the crowd. But before you could even question why a stranger was holding your wrist, you were pulled away from the crowd and it was indeed, Jay. He pulled you into the small corner he was originally in and stood infront of you; both his hands holding the rail behind you. This isn't a great idea Jay. But a weird and unusual feeling revolved around you and for some reason you couldn't pull yourself to look him in the eyes. Little did you know; he felt the exact same.

Jay's POV

As soon as I did what I did, I felt something weird inside of me.

Hang on.. I know it wasn't anything big, but trust me, you don't know how that feeling felt. It's odd and weird to say but I felt as though I was destined to protect her. It was the first time I've had these type of feelings towards a girl in a such sort amount of time. In all honesty; this wasn't the first time that I've felt these feelings towards her. It's happened numerous of times. I didn't want to believe it though; but I eventually figured I was maybe liking her ..of course not in a friend way. But I constantly tried to wipe that out of my system. I tried everything in my will to act normal; like it wasn't bothering me.

I was a public figure I clearly knew the consequences so how could I put her into such pain? Sometimes I'd wonder to myself, what if I wasn't an artist? I would be able to enjoy a normal life with the people I cared and loved. But soon enough I'd be back to reality, scolding myself for even hoping for anything to progress between us. Besides, I honestly had no idea why I was even thinking about that because I didn't know if she even liked me. She had always treated me as a friend, not even that; a brother. I don't know if I'd regret it but something inside of me though; hoped she would see me differently. I needed to tell someone this, I've bottled this up for too long.

And also if you hadn't noticed, I kinda lied to her. Actually, my manager was more than willing to drive me out. I of course felt bad for lieing, but yeah.. I kinda wanted to spend time with her. I thought she wouldn't have believed me, but she did.

During the train ride, I seriously couldn't look her into the eyes. There was something about them that always drew me closer. She would occasionally bump into my chest; since we were so close together. But she didn't stay there for longer than 2 seconds before she quickly looked up to me and apologised. Though I'd hate myself for saying this, but I hoped it was longer than 2 seconds. Deep down, I knew a part of me was slapping me in the face for doing this, I couldn't imagine what would happen if someone saw us. But for some insane reason, I didn't care. I felt like this was worth it.

I smiled to myself, this felt just right.

"Jay Park? Is that you?"

.

 

A/N:

I updated!! lol 

Thank You for reading! Seriously! 

I dunno, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though, was it okay?? yes? no? Please comment below and let me know!! 

Yeahh.. I did say I wasn't gonna be able to update till the end of the week. But I was like, "stuff this homework" and then found myself updating. xD 

Also a special thanks to those who have subscribed and commented! It means a lot! seriously! =)

I hope you all have an awesome day/night! ^_^