Chapter 10

We were meant for each other

Author's Note: 

So.. I finally updated xD.

I'll make it up to you readers about my evil update for Chapter 9 xD I swear I didn't mean to make you guys break up on his real life birthday. Let's just all imagine, his birthday was yet to come xD Because, well that chapter was meant to happen and the time just came awfully wrong! 

Anyway, let's continue with where I left you guys off; the depressing time period xD (Gosh.. I'm so evil)

__________________________________________________

Chapter 10

What was meant by his words, "We were fated together and nothing is stopping us.” ?

What happened to us? 

That night, unsurprisingly, you cried yourself to sleep. 

The following morning, you woke up to birds chirping and the sun shinning through your eyes. Though the weather felt like it was happy, you yourself, felt the complete opposite. Reality kicked in, as your usual "Goodmorning" texts were no where to be seen.

That's basically how your mornings began for the past 1 month. 

Chacha and Sarah were the people that have been there for you and constantly comforting you. They have been a major help and you couldn't thank them enough. It's hard when you work in the same company as him and thus you were bound to bump into him.  You avoided him as much as you could while he acted fine, completely and utterly normal; like nothing was wrong. The reason why you couldn't face him was because.. yes, you still loved him and you were sure if you made any eye contact with him, you'll burst out crying again. And when you did accidently make eye contact with him, it was a plain, Hi and bye. Nothing more than those two words.  

The public of course knew of the break up and unsurprisingly threats and hurtful comments died down, litterally. No one bothered you, no one left you hurtful comments. Everything just.. ended.

The only thing that was going right in your life was your career. You were now working with other artists both as a producer and choreographer. Right now, you were in the works with Beast. Yes, Beast and you have hung out for quite some time now, due to Chacha. Chacha was also close with them and seeing as you were practically with Chacha a lot, you hung with them too.

Jay's birthday was in two days. He had invited the whole company to attend at one of the clubs the AOM members organised. You hadn't seen him for quite some time now, close to a month actually. As much as you were afraid to attend, the AOM members managed to persuade you. Maybe, a part of you wanted to go.. just to see him.. just to at least get a glimpse of him.

You weren't sure what you were meant to get for him as a present. But Sarah had suggested something music related. That was a good idea so you ended up getting him a specialised mic. It was customed made with his initials 'JP', like the initials on his earpiece.

That day arrived and you had promised Sarah that you'd let her dress you up. How did that come to be? Well.. we all know Sarah was one stubborn lady. 

"Come on! Get changed into this!" persisted Sarah.

"Are you sure?" you hesistantly asked her.

"Yes!" 

You did as you were told and went into your bathroom to get changed. Sarah had picked out a light pink dress along with pumps. It was just above knee length with a bow at the front.

L_g0020433747.jpg

(www.yesstyle.com)

Once at the front of the club entrance, you were nervous. Sarah gave you a reassuring smile, "You're beautiful Jane, don't worry."

Once you stepped in, the AOM members, excluding Jay came out from out of nowhere.

"Jane! You came!" eagerly said Hep as he went up and hugged you. You gave him a smile and began greeting the rest of the members. When it was Chacha's turn he added, "You look beautiful sis."

You smiled, "Thank You!" 

Sarah went to find David while you were with Chacha. You tugged onto Chacha's shirt to get his attention, "Where's... Jay?"

"He's with David.."

"I think.. I need to at least wish him a happy birthday.."

"That's a good idea," he gave you a warm smile. 

"Can you come with me?"

"Sure, I will.. come on."

Chacha guided you to where Jay was. Jay had his back from you so he didnt see you. Just this view of him was already bringing you back memories that you've constantly tried to push away. Forcing yourself to hide them somewhere else, somewhere in the far corner of your heart. Somewhere you always remembered but somewhere you were afriad to reach for. Chacha nudge you to go over. You gathered the courage and walked over. Jay turned around right before you were going to call him. You both made eye contact. His gaze didn't leave yours and neither did yours. It was these eyes that you've come to miss so much. You missed the way they used to look at you, the way they made you feel loved and safe. "Um.. Happy Birthday Jay.." you gave him a genuine smile.

"Yhank you Jane." And then silence filled in as you couldn't look him in the eye any longer and so you immediately looked down and saw the blue box with a white ribbon neatly tied together. The box with the mike you were planning to give him. With a deep breath you looked up to him again and brang the box towards him.

"For me?" he asked.

"Yeah.." you gave him a soft smile.

He got a hold of the box and smiled, "Thank you so much Jane."

There it was. The smile you've missed so much. The smile he once gave you, the smile that you fell in love with. "No problem, Jay." 

And then, you both stood there in silent again. You couldn't stand it anymore; you had to leave. "Have a great one, Jay," was what you said before you left with Chacha and headed towards the AOM members. Soon later, the Beast members arrived and so you went and greeted them. Out of all the members, you were the closest to Kikwang. Sarah thinks he likes you but you of course shook it off because it didn't make any sense for Kikwang to like you. 

"How are you princess?" asked Kikwang. Yes, it was an inside joke that he started calling you princess. He insisted you'd call him prince but of course he didn't get his way to that. You smiled, "I'm very good and yourself?"

"You think imma believe that girl? and I'm good as long as your good," he cheekly grinned.

"Fine.. I'm good, so you're good too?" 

"Yeah, I'm good!" you both laughed at your childish selves making absolutely no sense. This is how Kikwang has always managed to make you smile. His got ways in making you feel comfortable around him. It was getting into the night. Everyone has had quite a few drinks. You were not a drinker so that wasn't a problem, but you sure was feeling tired. You'd be lieing if you said you didn't ever so often search for Jay within the crowd. You'd smile seeing him so happy around his friends. You and Kikwang were sitting down next to each and have been talking about the most randomness things ever. Soon later, you accidently fell asleep on Kikwang's shoulder.

Suddenly, you felt someone nudge you. You slipped back out of your short (not even) nap and sat up and looked towards Kikwang. He gave you nervous eyes and you were confused. "What's wrong?" you asked.

He switched his gaze away from you and to what seemed to be behind you. So out of instinct you followed his gaze. And to your complete surprise, Jay was standing there looking right at you. His eyes though were different. They were red, which was definately from the alcohol. But they were as if full of questions. He looked completely unwell. It worried you so much. You stood up, "What's wrong?" you worriedly asked him. 

It was now did you realise, David and Sarah were behind him with Chacha to their side. They had worried expressions.

Jay stood there in silence. Completely silent. He just continued staring right at you with this blank expression. You couldn't look at him so you switched your attention away and gave Sarah a confused look and she was just as confused as you were. You looked back to Kikwang and he too was confused. Basically everyone who switch their attention to this scene was just as confused as you were. 

"Jay.." called out David. He didn't move or anything like that. 

"Jay..what's wrong?" you tried again. No answer was given and you started getting worried.

He suddenly took a step closer to you. He was now litterally right in front of you. This made Kikwang stand up next to you. You stared right into his eyes again. It scared you, something about them were scaring you. You took a step back away from him. But he continued and took a step forward. 

"Jay.. What are you-"

You were cut off when he suddenly pulled you closer to him.

__________________________________

A/N:

THANK YOU for reading, subscribing and commenting! =)