Chapter 11

We were meant for each other

Chapter 11

Mixed emotions circlated your mind. What was he doing? Why? And what exactly did it mean. None of these questions had a clear answer you wanted and time had felt like it completely stopped. That feeling that vanished from your life came crawling back to you. Well.. technically not vanished, but more like the feeling you kept away, hidden had suddenly surfaced. Suddenly you heard him whisper, “don’t leave me.” Don’t leave me?

“What?”

“don’t leave me," he mumbled against your shoulder.

What exactly did he mean? Why is he suddenly doing this when he was the one who completely changed over a day and shut you off within a few minutes of conversation without a true reason? And now why is he suddenly saying this? You were angry. Maybe it was because of the fact that you knew whatever he was saying now wasn't said by the true him.

You immediately gained courage and pulled yourself away from him.

“I’m sorry guys,” you turned away from him and faced Chacha and the rest of AOM, you then turned to Kikwang and apologised. You couldn't take it anymore, he was confusing you way too much. You decided you needed to have some fresh air so you started walking for the exit. And then you heard Chacha yell, “Jay!” and then suddenly someone grab your wrist and started pulling you towards the exit. You looked at the back of the person and it was him.

Confused even more now, you manage to ask, “What are you doing?”

He didn’t answer at all. You looked back towards Sarah and saw Kikwang was about to come up to you but Sarah stopped him. By now you were outside with Jay still holding onto your wrist, which it wasn’t till now did you realise it was hurting.

“Please, let go,” you insisted. He still didn’t let go.

“Jay! I said can you please let go!” you fired which made him stop in his tracks and turn around to face you.

“I’m sorry..”

“That’s all you can say? Sorry?”

He remained silent.

“Now what’s the problem?” that kinda came out irriatated, but hey, you were upset afterall.

“..nothing..” he murmured.

“I seriously don’t understand what your problem is! First-“

He suddenly dropped onto the floor.

“Jay!” you immediately crouched down next to him.

“Wake up!”  He still didn’t move.

“I swear this isn’t funny!”

By now everyone had rushed out to see what happened.

“I told him to stop drinking, but he didn’t listen,” David whispered to you. “I’ll drive him home Jane, you don’t need to worry.”

“No, I insist in going with you, please?” you don’t know what made you say that but you did. It was as though all your anger and frustration a few seconds ago completely vanished. His manager nodded. You guys left the party along with Sarah. Jay and you sat on the back seats and he naturally leaned on you. You put up your walls once again; not allowing your soft spot to take over. Once at his apartment, his manager brought him to his bed.

You quickly excused yourself and went to the kitchen.

"There’s just something important that these two are just too stubborn to realise," whisphered Sarah as her and David walked to the car. David nodded in agreement.

 

Your POV

You hurried and got him some water and medication and then went out to cook up some soup. About 30 minutes you returned. Sarah and David were no where to be seen.

“Jay?” you asked, in case he was awake.

 He slowly sat up and you hurried by his side, put the soup down next to the medication and helped him.

“Why are you here?” he suddenly asked which brought you back to reality.

“Y-you fainted at the party so we brought you home and I-“

“You can leave now” he bluntly interrupted. As much as it pissed you off for him to act like this when he was the one that pulled you out of the party, you kept your cool knowing he was under the influence of alcohol.

“It’s okay, I just want you to get better.”

“Just leave!”

You had no choice but act on his outburst and got up.  As soon as you got to the door you stopped, “I’m sorry, I only just wanted to help you. There’s water and medication for you to take every four hours on your bedside table. There’s also soup there as well. Please get better.” You continued walking towards the door. Once you were a step away you stopped, "Happy Birthday" you opened the door and stepped outside, closing the door behind.

Where am I meant to go now? Sarah had already left and its past midnight. 

__________________________________

A/N:

My apologies for such delay and for a shorter than usual chapter, but I hope you all enjoyed it anyway =)