Chapter 8

We were meant for each other

Chapter 8

That night you and Jay started on a new song together. The melody was a beautiful ballad. You got the first verse done, while Jay got the second verse done. The chorus was composed together:

Fate brought us together

No matter what I'll be there

I'll be the shoulder you'll lean on

You'll be the song I'll sing

You and I forever

We'll face this world together

You and I for eternity 

Eventually you both fell asleep in each others arms.

"Yo YO YOO!" Your eyes shot up almost immediately. They traced their way to the studio door and there stood, Chacha. You smiled and slowly sat up, making sure you didn't wake Jay up. "Hey Cha" you sleepily greeted. "How was your trip?" Chacha had flew back to Seattle to visit his family.

"Was awesome!..  But how are you guys coping?"

You smiled, "So far, its okay." You took a look at the time and it was only 7am.

"oh right, so.. the fans are kinda.. already down there.." he pointed towards the floor, gesturing that they were already outside.

"What!?" you exclaimed. 

Jay moved around and he slowly woke up due to your sudden change of tone. "Uhh.. w-where are we?" 

You giggled, "at the studio Jay, the studio."

"Chase, your back?" Jay noticed Chacha's presence.

"Yeah man! Have to check up on my two best friends!" 

At that moment, David walked in.

"I hope you guys had a good sleep? Oh, Jane, her's your new sim card," David handed you the sim. 

"Yes we did. Thank you so much David," you thanked him.

While David was talking to Jay about his schedule today, Chacha came over to you, "What's the new number for?"

"Well... someone kinda found my number already.."

"What?!" he screamed.

"Shhhh!"

"Why! they have got to be kidding man!" Chacha stared at you in shock.

"I knoooww.." 

You were now leaving to make a stop home and Jay was leaving after you to go to his photoshoot schedule. After getting your things ready you departed outside. Once again, taking a deep breath and walking out. Questions were fired straight at you but you seriously couldn’t catch any one of them because it was getting way too hectic. You felt like a celebrity being huddled by fans and security constanly trying to block the fans from getting to you. Is this how celebrities feel on a daily basis?

Then suddenly, something hit you. It shocked you. It was fairly strong as well. You looked at the object rebound from your chest and onto the floor. It was a filled bottle of water. Then you felt the pain coming from your chest. You sure were going to have a purple bruise now. You looked back up and some fans were surprised as well though some had absolutely no expression. You looked back at the staffs and they were shocked too but were trying their best to quickly guide you into the van. After successfully getting into the van without another attack you left out a sigh. One of the staff had come in with you and had an apologetic look.

“I’m really sorry Jane.”

“No, no it’s okay! I’m fine. I’m really sorry that you had to come with me,” she didn’t need to feel bad; it wasn’t her fault at all. It wasn’t her job to protect you.

“No, no there’s no need. It’s my job. By the way, I’m Sarah, you can just call me unnie if you want, I don’t mind,” she smiled to you.

“It’s nice to meet you, Sarah unnie.” You smiled back.

“It's absolutely okay, no worries.”

You know, all this treatment I'm getting from the staffs is already beyond enough. I'm not a celebrity. I’m just just a girl producing music and doing what she loves. I felt extremely bad that all these staffs had to guide me. Now to think of it, have I been cursed that I would get attacked every time I left the company? It was like as if I’m guilty for something, being treated like this sometimes just makes you feel as though what your doing is against the law. You prayed Jay hadn’t seen the incident. But then you realised he wasn’t with you so you felt at ease..a little.. When will this all stop? Will it ever? Will the fans ever forgive?

You arrived back at your place. You got off the van but then turned around to face Sarah.

“It’s okay unnie, you can go back now. I can go back by myself.”

“Oh no, it’s my job to take you back, so no worries. Go do your thing and I’ll be here.”

You nodded and smiled to her before you closed the door and headed inside to get ready. You went and had a quick shower and got into a new change of clothes. Indeed there was already a bruise developing on the middle of your chest, but you quickly shook it off. Not wanting to think about it any longer. After having a quick shower and getting into new change of clothes that consisted of black skinny jeans, with black flats, a grey plain t-shirt and a black blazer you headed back outside. After locking your door you got into the van. You smiled to Sarah and the van departed.

You were now back into thoughts about the incident even though you didn't want to think about it.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked, breaking away your thoughts.

“I’m-I’m fine.”

“You know, it’s about time I tell you.. I’m a close staff to Jay. I used to be a manager and I’m actually his manager, David's, wife..” Sarah unnie said.

You looked up, “Oh you are?! I never knew that! David has always talked about you but I never got the chance to meet you.”

She started blushing and then smiled, “Jay was the one who told me to look after you. He cares for you a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot lot. How’s your chest feeling? It must hurt a lot.”

“Oh no, it’s fine, it’s just kind of bruised up. But im fine.”

“You know you can tell me whatever is bothering you. I want to help you,"Unnie insisted.

After some thought, you let it out. Something about her, gave you reassurance. "I don't know. But I feel as though, being with Jay is against the law. Can't they be happy that his happy?"

Sarah gave you a soft hug, “It’s hard isn’t it? Being in love with a celebrity has it's downfalls. But don’t give up. You’re not alone. I’m here for you. We’ll be here to support you. Expecially Jay, he loves you Jane."

"Thank you, Sarah Unnie," you smiled.

"Since you don’t know this either, I’ll let you know, Jay, kind of requested me to work as your manager.”

“What?!”

She giggled.

“Sarah, no, it's okay. I’m not a celebrity. You don’t need to do this for me.”

“It’s Jay who asked me to. Besides, to be honest when I finally met you, I think your a nice girl and I want to treat you as my little sister. And, I got a good feeling your schedules will inscrease very soon.

“Unnie.. you don’t need to do this. My schedules aren’t at all hectic. All I do is produce songs and sometimes choreograph songs.”

“We aren’t having this conversation again, starting today, I am your manager. No buts. Come on, let’s get back to the company.”

After another 5 minutes of arguing with her about not being your manager, you had no choice but give in. She was tough and stubborn.

"Thank You Sarah Unnie."

"No problem Jane."

You didn’t experience another huddle of fans since Jay had left the company already. You and sarah went up to the studio and you began your work. You told Sarah she didn’t need to stay with you but she insisted in doing so because she wanted to get to know you. And so you both got to know each other.

She is a nice lady. She's like an older sister you’ve always wanted to have. David is one lucky guy. And the day went on with you working in the studio and getting to know Sarah Unnie. An hour later she left and made she you knew to call her if anything goes wrong.

 

“sweetie!!” Jay called out.

You turned around from the monitor and smiled. “Oppa!”

He ran up to you and pulled you into a warm hug.

“What are you doing here? I thought you said you were going to be busy the whole day?” you asked.

“I lied..”

“Hey! Your mean!”

“Nooo I'm not. But what are you up to now?”

“I’m just finishing off this track that Chacha asked me to mix.”

“awww.. but I was going to spend the day with you," he frowned.

“Let me finish it then we can go? I’m nearly finished anyway; I’ll be done in another 40minutes. So you can come back at let’s say.. 12:30? ..and then will go get lunch?”

“It’s okay, I’ll wait for you babe.”

30 minutes later you finally finished the track and it was all set to go. You quickly sent it to Chacha and closed everything down. You turn around, “Jay, I’m do-“ “His sleeping..” You went up to him and he looked like he was sleeping so pleasantly, his head was resting on the arm of the couch. You knelt down and stared at him. You began to whisper, “Oppa.. I think you should give me your skin tone.” You chuckled at how childish you were, But seriously, he had the most smooth skin ever for a guy! You continued on, “and you know what? I love you.”

“Really?” he suddenly asked, still keeping his eyes closed.

You flinched back and fell onto your bottom. Your cheeks began going red and you covered you face with your hands but left a tiny space to see him, “Don’t laugh! I thought you were sleeping!”

Jay still laughing got up and pulled your hands away from your face. “Your cute!”

“Jayyy!!”

He got up and helped you up aswell. Then wrapped his arm around you, “Come on! Let's go cutie!”

“Jayyy, please don’t call me that, I’ll get goosebumps!”

“Hey, but you are cute! and I love you!"

You turned to face him and gave him the -.- look and he just laughed.

“Today I’m taking you out to the amusement park!!” Jay informed, happily.

“What?! Really?! Are you serious?!” I exclaimed in surprised and you felt a sense of excitment.

“Yeahh!” Jay nodded.

“I’ve been dying to go there! But… would it be okay?”

“Well, it’ll be a surprise appearance. We just gotta hope no one knows us," he tried to act innocently.

“And Jay you think that’s gonna be possible?”

"Right.. I'm pretty clueless sometimes.."

"Yes!" you said in a matter of fact tone. Which earned you a -.- face in return.

 

"JAY PARK!"

"and.. you hoped no one would see you? Jay.. we just walked into the entrance and look.." you whisphered to him.

"Yeah yeah."

You laughed at the cute him. David and Sarah also came because they totally knew this was going to happen.

"Jane!" this caught your attention. It was a male's voice as well. You looked up and saw a group of boys among the girls waving to you. You smiled and then nudge Jay, "Do I have fans too? and they're guys!"

You received a nudge in return, "I only permit you to look at me." 

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting ^^