Chapter 15

We were meant for each other

Chapter 15

Chacha looked over to you and proceeded to observe your reaction. Surprisingly, you being your clueless self didn't think anything of it. He shrugged it off and then suggested, "Alright! Sounds good, but does anyone have any melody they have in mind?"

You thought about it. Well you did indeed have something in mind. You had already previously attempted on a certain melody and it was as if a bell rang and this concept fitted it the most. "I think I've got something in mind.." you got up and walked over to the monitor.

"I don't know if this is what you're looking for but I hope it helps. It's just an intro though", you said while looking directly at Jay. You turned back and played the track. 

Chacha was smiling and Jay was moving his head to the beat. It made you smile.

"I don't know about you, but I think this is the one!" an eagerly Chacha said once the track ended.

You watched Jay, his serious expression gradually turned into a slight smile while nodding in agreement, "I think this is the perfect melody for it.. If it's ok with you Jane, to use this?"

Your face held a smile, one that meant appreciation, "Of course!"

Chacha grinned, things were finally going to change he thought, "Alright! We'll finished off the melody and see how it goes! Oh and how's everyone's schedule? We staying here today to get started?"

Jay said he didn't have any other schedules for the day, so the plan was a studio day. Maybe we'll even get the song finished all in a day too. Things weren't as awkward between you and Jay, surprisingly. Maybe it was simply because of the focus with the work you all needed to get done. Music, afterall was a passion for those in this room. It was the love for music that drove us to this place today.

Besides, having Chacha here and his bright mood was a bonus. There were moments, actually numourous of moments when you and Jay would laugh at Chacha's childish actions. It was a feeling you had missed, a lot.

"Guys! Get in the picture!!" You heard Chacha shout. You turned around and walked over to him. Jay walked to Chacha's left side and you walked to his right side. Though, Chacha swiftly stepped out of his spot and stood on your right, leaving you in the middle. He then placed his arm around both you and Jay. Subsequently, causing everyone to bump into each other. The squashed postion. of course, caused your heart to skip a beat.. or two.

"One...two...three!!" And the picture was taken. "Imma' post this on Twitter!" Chacha excitely said. You smiled and quickly stepped away. Quickly walked over and sat down to continue on with the melody composition. 

Before you knew it, it was already pass 7pm. The lyrics was what everyone was working on. Though, it shouldn't be long till those were done because Jay had already previously started on it. Putting ideas in, constructing flow and trial and error. 

There was a ten minute break. You took out your phone and opened Twitter. While backtracking tweets and replying to some tweets you stumbled upon Chacha's photo from previously. You clicked on the photo link and waited for it to load. Once it did, you stared at it for a bit.. Smiles was seen on all three faces; it brought to you a warming feeling. Qucikly, you saved the photo and looked back to the boys, they were busy on their laptops.

It took you to Chacha's tweet again and you smiled at his caption, "MY AWESOME BEST FRIENDS."

You started noticing the replies that was left on the photo. The first one you saw read, "Omg!! It's Jay and Jane!! Haven't seen them together in a while! =( I hope their doing good though."

The next one read, "I want them back together!! =(" This made you unknowingly fall into an empty feeling. Though that vanished because the next one read, "why are they even next to each other. She leaves him and then she regrets so I bet you she's trying to get him back."

Sighing, you turned to your right to see what the boys were doing but you froze. 

Jay was looking down at your phone from behind you. Your eyes widened while Jay looked back at you. He heavyly signed and took your phone out of your hands. A few seconds he handed it back, you looked at the screen and he had exited the application.

'I'm sorry," he whispered.

You wanted to say something, but nothing came out. There was nothing for him to be sorry about it. It wasn't even his fault that these tweets came out.

You looked back up at him and he held a look you hadn't seen before. Hurt, sorry and emptiness could be felt.

Taking a deep breath, you smiled, "It's ok, Jay."

Afterall, you had to eventually understand that, you couldn't really blame him anymore. He stated that he moved on so who gave you the right to demand him to not move on? It was his feelings afterall. How can you control how someone feels? It's torture and not right at all to lock them up in a love they moved on from and didn't have interest in. Maybe, the reason why you are so hurt is because you really still love him. Maybe, you couldn't understand why he acted fine the day before he broke up with you. Maybe, he had been feeling that all along, felt sorry and couldn't bring himself to end it.

Maybe, you really needed to let go of the past. 

He suddenly placed his hands on your shoulders and turned you around, forcing you to face him. He held a gaze with you before he came into further contact. He had hugged you.