Chapter 9

We were meant for each other

Chapter 9

3 months later..

Time had passed and you were living a happy life. You and Jay hung out whenever you both could. Whether it’d be a walk in the park or just chilling at home. Life felt perfect. Despite the continuously negatives comments from certain fans you remained as strong as you could be. Even though there were days when it hurt you a lot, you didn’t show Jay this. Attacks didn't stop at the whole bottle incident, you were still exposed to hurtful messages, both verbally and on social media. As much as it does hurt you, you shook it off; you wanted to appear as a strong woman in front of him.

You walked into the studio room and saw Jay standing up facing the booth. You looked around but no one was there.

“Jayy!!!” you ran up and hugged him from behind but something was different. He didn’t make any movements.

“Hey Jane,” he pulled your hands from his waist and went over to the monitor. Why is he acting different and so strange?

“What’s wrong Jay?” you went up to him sitting down on the chair and wrapped your arms around him. No movement was felt and no words was heard either. So you pulled away and got another chair and sat next to him. You turned the chair to face him, “What’s wrong?” you asked again.

“Nothing is wrong,” he replied bluntly.

“And you seriously think I’m going to believe that?”

“Seriously, nothing’s wrong,” he persisted.

“Jay....”

“Nothing!!” he fired.

It startled you, “I’m sorry.. but I only just wanted to help..”

“It’s okay, nothing is wrong,” he calmly said.

There was something wrong. There must be, he was hiding you something and you didn’t like that. But you felt like you needed to give him some space. So you remained quiet and turned your chair around to face the table and tried to work on some new lyrics. Of course it wasn’t going smoothly because you couldn’t concentrate. After about 5minutes of silence Jay spoke. These words left a hole in you.

“Jane, I think it’s best if we... break up”. I think it’s best if we break up. I think it’s best if we break up.

The pen that was originally in your hand slipped out as you froze. The echo of the pen dropping was the only noise heard.

You sat there, staring at your trembling hands resting on your lap, you couldn't understand why. You wanted to ask him so many questions but none of them could excape your lips.

“I’m sorry,” was all he said.

“Whyy…” you managed to whisper.

“I’ve just… moved on,” those words caused a stab right in your heart. Just when you thought everything was fine, it was the complete opposite. You loved him. Every day that love for him grew stronger but it wasn’t till now that you found out the complete opposite was what he was feeling. You couldn’t understand why. Just yesterday you both took a stroll in the streets. Hand in hand, just like normal lovers. Despite the fans constantly following you both and sometimes making remarks; it was fine with you. You had fell in love with him for who he was. You didn’t care what consequences came along, as long as you tried your best, you’d be okay, right?

“I’m sorry.. let’s end it.”

Reality kicked in. This was what he wanted. Tears started falling down your cheeks unknowingly. You couldn’t stand it and stumbled to stand up and once gained your balance you ran out of the room, with tears flowing down.

You didn’t know where to go. But as if on cue, Chacha appeared coming out of the elevator. All you could do was run up to him, but about a step away from him, your legs lost strength and your legs gave way. Chacha immediately caught you and helped you up. You looked straight into his eyes, crying, though you made no sound. It was tears just constantly flowing down. Chacha then brought you into a warm hug.

“It’s going to be okay," he patted your back.

“..He...--”

“It’s going to be okay, everything is going to be better.” he hugged you tighter; probably now knowing what just happened.

Chacha managed to take you out of the building and into his car. The car ride was silent. You didn’t say a single word. All you could think about was Jay.

“Jane, we're at your place.” It wasn’t till then did you look up to see you were indeed back at your place. You turned to Chacha and gave him a small smile, “Thanks Chacha.”

You opened the door and slowly walked to your front door. Then you felt Chacha walk with you.

“Need a friend to talk to?” he asked.

“No.. it’s okay Cha, you can go back now. Thank you for driving me home. I’ll see you tomorrow at 8 as usual. Bye” and you gave him a hug and then walked to your door. Chacha didn’t follow you this time, probably knowing you needed some space. Once you opened the door and closed it. You stood there and then you just dropped to the floor. Once again, tears started flowing down.

You looked at your hand bag and slowly opened it. You got out a photo book. It was a photo book that you had made and you were going to give it to him today. It was filled with pictures of you both from the beginning till now, along with messages you wanted to tell him. But now.. that isn’t going to happen. Staring at the title, “You and I for eternity” just caused more tears to flow down. There were so many questions you wanted to be answered. You sat there flipping through each page and leaving tear stains on each. These pictures showed two lovers happily together.

These two individuals smiling at me... no longer existed..

_________________________________

A/N:

='(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY JAY PARK =D

Dear readers, I'll make it up to you for the depressing chapter on his birthday xD 

 

Please comment! =)

Thank You for reading, subscribing and commenting ^^