Chapter 7

Love Fool || STAYC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past month has been going great for Sumin. Ever since she went on vacation with Sieun —forced to go actually— she ended up getting closer to the girl. They've apologized to each other, forgiven each other and decided to start over again. Of course, it wasn't easy for Sumin to try to be around Sieun again, to act all friendly and let her guards down.

Apparently though, things have evolved in an unexpected way for Sumin. She's ended up getting closer with Sieun, in ways she hasn't expected. They've kept teasing and bickering, but in a lighter way that would never harm anybody. They started talking, sharing more about their daily lives, about themselves, their new preferences, likings, or the things they didn't like anymore, their new hobbies as well as things they did or happened when they were separated during these past four years.

At first, when they returned back from vacation, Sumin was a little sulky. She has just gotten used to having a whole day free to sleep way longer and feel fresh and energetic everyday. She's also gotten used to spending her whole day and night with Sieun and almost never getting separated. She had to admit though that she's missed working too, so she adapted back to her daily routine quite quickly.

The girls have been teasing her and Sieun nonstop for being way closer and friendlier than before, reminding Sumin over and over again that it was because of them that the two got back to being friends. Sumin has scolded them for teasing her nonstop and not being focused on work as they should as she quickly put them extra work in order to keep them occupied with something and stop them from teasing them. She was indeed back and in the mood for work which of course annoyed the girls but that didn't stop them from teasing her from time to time.

Soon, college has started again and the girls returned back to being busy with college too as well as studying for the upcoming exams. Sieun has been extra stressed, has been studying way too hard that it has ended up with Sumin seeing her less and less even if they were in the exact same apartment. She could understand though, that exams were very important for Sieun. The roles have changed now and Sumin was the one cooking for the two of them, knocking on Sieun's door softly to let her a plate of food quietly on her desk before she would leave as quietly as she came, not wanting to bother the girl who indeed was busy studying, not even spearing her a glance. It was making Sumin sulky, but she kept telling herself that Sieun had every right to focus on her studying and only. After all, they ever never nothing more than friends so Sumin didn't have the right to be sulky so with that thought in mind Sumin would pressure herself to stop the sulking.

Exams has been over as well. Time flies too fast sometimes. It feels like weeks ago when Christmas first came for Sumin but she realizes that Christmas has already been over a while ago, the vacation has been over too and now the exams as well. Sieun has studied really hard which of course has helped her pass all of her classes with a great success which of course has made her extremely happy. Sumin can clearly remember how excitedly she's screamed that morning when she logged in her academic account and saw the results of the last few classes she was expecting these days. She bursted the door open and rushed towards Sumin as she hugged her tightly screaming happily at how she's succeeded in passing all of her classes.

Sumin can clearly remember it because her heart was palpitating too hard in her chest as her whole body has warmed up too much by a mere hug.

Sieun, then, has suggested they should celebrate about it. She smiled brightly as she moved back, hiding her hands behind her back before she moved her right hand forward showing two tickets to Sumin. Two tickets for a football game of one of Sumin's favorite football teams that was playing that night.

Sumin used to be a fan of that team back in high school. Not a massive fan for sure, but she liked watching their games from time to time and Sieun would often find her between a huge group of guys in a heated debate about the best football team, proving her point by stating facts about all the goals and wins her favorite team has achieved.

Sumin couldn't believe her eyes. She took the tickets from Sieun's hands abruptly as she looked at them shocked. She couldn't stop exclaiming and asking as to how Sieun has gotten those tickets or why would she be in the mood to watch a football game with Sumin.

"Because I want to." Sieun has replied. Sumin hasn't questioned it much earlier that day as she was too happy that she would be able to go watch a football game of her favorite team live for once.

So here she is now, sitting at the bleachers of the huge stadium among thousands of people, the crowd making a lot of noise and cheering for both teams. As long as they're sitting, Sumin feels fine being around the crowd because it's not as suffocating as it is while standing or trying walking through the crowd.

The game has long started and Sumin is already busy watching it and cheering on her favorite team. Whenever they play well enough she turns to look at Sieun by her side and brag about every each of the players. Sieun would smile at her while she would munch on her popcorn and sip from her cola. She would offer some to Sumin as in to remind her that she should also eat and at the end she would end up feeding Sumin as the girl would get too busy watching the game and cheering on the team, totally forgetting about the snacks.

At some point Sumin realizes that Sieun's hand is long forgotten on her thigh as they both watch the game now. She feels her skin there heating up and for a moment she wants to do something or comment something about it only for Sieun to hold her hand and drag her to stand up along with her as they both cheer for the team. Sumin smiles as she looks at her passionate friend. She's glad Sieun isn't commenting on any of the guys playing in the team if they're handsome or not as girls usually do but she's instead commenting a lot on the game. She's happy about that too as she has somebody to comment about the game instead of watching it alone.

When a guy from Sumin's favorite team scores on the very last minute, succeeding on making the team win with a big difference Sumin screams loudly as she stands up from her seat and hugs Sieun tightly who has also stood up from her seat to cheer on the team.

Everyone stands up around them to cheer on the team. Loud yelling can be heard, clapping, cheering as everyone watches the team. Some people argue with each other at the result of the game while the rest slowly slowly gather their things and start leaving the stadium as the game is officially over.

For Sumin and Sieun though, it feels like time has slowed down. None of the two cares as to what happens next, if the game has been officially over or not, if people are leaving or not, if they argue over the results or if they push people to get outside. For Sumin, all that matters is the giddiness and warmth in her heart as she hugs Sieun closer to her. She feels to happy and giddy because her team won, she feels so happy that Sieun has come along with her, but most of all, she feels too giddy to be in Sieun's arms again.

Now she's hugging Sieun because she wants to, because she's missed it, because it feels comforting, because it feels right, rather than because she's happy that her team won. Sieun's arms are smaller than Sumin's, not as delicate but rather thinner with pointy joins, slender fingers and long nails as Sumin can feel them through her hair and scratching her scalp softly. Sieun's perfume of chamomile calms Sumin down as her nostrils can't get enough of smelling it, feeling lured already. Sieun's head rests on Sumin's shoulder and Sumin wishes she never takes it away. Sieun's chest rests on Sumin's as she feels the girl's heartbeat over her own, both of them beating in sync in a rhythm Sumin can't explain right now.

It's a long soft hug that started over enthusiasm as it was too tight and abrupt but soon became softer and lighter, more sentimental and filled with feelings as it lasted way longer than a casual friendly hug —moreover a hug over enthusiasm because the team won— lasts but none of the two cares or wants to comment anything about it.

Once they pull back they stare at each other with happy, soft smiles on their lips and for a second Sumin feels like they're really actually made up, that they're fine now, that they're really close friends like back then. At this point, Sumin doesn't care about her feelings that keep resurfacing and suffocating her, she doesn't care if she has to keep pressuring herself and controlling her feelings, she doesn't care if she gets hurt. All that matters is how happy she feels whenever she's close with Sieun and when they truly have fun. No matter how that makes her hurt herself all over again and for her feelings to swell to an uncomfortable amount, she will take it. She will take it for as long as she can.

They decide to leave, but there's still a lot of people around them that keep pushing in order to get out of the stadium. Their abrupt pushing ends up affecting Sieun as somebody pushes her and she almost falls. Thankfully Sumin catches her right on time before she glares at the random guy who did it. She quickly holds Sieun by her hand tightly as she pushes through people and decides to take another way to get out of the stadium. A way longer way but at least a way without that many people around.

She definitely doesn't think much about holding Sieun's hand and even if it crosses her mind at some point she knows she couldn't do otherwise because she had to get Sieun out of there and get her home in one piece. She doesn't let her hand even when they're walking down an empty hallway. She holds the girl's hand tightly as if her life depends on it. She only takes in the moment once Sieun stops and drags her a little to stop along with her.

"Hey. I'm fine. No need to keep holding my hand." Sieun explains and Sumin pauses, looking at Sieun awkwardly. She quickly takes her hand away once she realizes and immediately feels how sweaty it is by holding Sieun's all this time. She already misses the girl's warmth and soft hand that fitted perfectly in hers but she can't do otherwise.

"Sorry." She mumbles. She's about to walk away, the pout visible in her lips when Sieun giggles a little as she walks closer to Sumin saying,

"I'm fine now, so you don't need to hold my hand this tightly. You can still hold it, if you want." Sieun explains and Sumin lowers her head, the pout still on her lips as she feels a little embarrassed for being found out just like that.

Sumin nods her head slowly as she starts walking, waiting for Sieun to walk by her side. Her hand brushes over Sieun's a couple of times and she bites her lips ashamed and embarrassed for feeling like a shy school girl afraid to hold the other's hand as if it's something too hard to do.

Sieun giggles softly before she decides to hold their hands now instead, wrapping her fingers fully around Sumin's, ensuring that her hand is not going to slip away anytime soon.

She doesn't comment anything on Sumin's shyness or sudden long hug that happened earlier, she only smiles as she decides to talk more about the game rather than focus on the soft moments that they share, question Sumin about them and make her take everything hack as she would get all offensive and annoyed. Sieun knows Sumin very well and she's sure Sumin would do such a thing so it's better if they take things slower.

Sumin leads the way again, making sure to lead Sieun to her car in one piece before she drives them back home, thanking Sieun again for bringing her there and commenting about how fun of an experience it was. They've even worn the team's uniform and applied the related make-up on their cheeks. Thinking about how crazy that was makes Sumin laugh as she looks at their reflections in the mirror.

They reach their home and for a few long minutes Sumin highly believes that this is one of the most wonderful nights she's ever had in her entire life.

She has no idea what will happen next though. Little does she know that things are meant to change, that there's something about to happen that will skyrocket her night and make it the most memorable and wonderful night in her life indeed, the one and only most amazing night that will of course make her regret her whole life choices the following morning...

___

"I can't believe we even dressed up for the game!" Sieun comments once they walk further into the dark apartment, not turning on the lights since they're planning to head straight to their beds and sleep.

"It might be the one and only time I'm seeing Rockets live, why wouldn't I experience that to the fullest huh?" Sumin says and Sieun laughs.

"We should better get changed. I also need to remove my makeup." Sumin hums in response as they walk slowly down the hallway, having left their bags by the hanger at the door along with their shoes. Their footsteps slow down as they stop in front of the doors of their bedrooms that are exactly across each other. Sumin turns to look at Sieun, about to thank her once again and wish her goodnight when Sieun cuts her off saying,

"Sleep with me tonight."

Sumin pauses. She looks at Sieun, puzzled, as she frowns, not understanding what Sieun is asking her, what it's supposed to mean and why she's asking her that.

"I do have a bed over there though." Sumin says as she points at her bedroom behind her.

"Doesn't matter. Just for tonight. Like how we used to do back in high school. Please, do me that favor. Only for tonight." Sieun pleads her softly as she takes a step forward and holds Sumin's hands. Her big, round, caramel brown eyes look deeply into Sumin's in a soft, pleading way, her lips parted, looking almost sad that Sumin is hesitating this much and that it takes her this long to just agree to Sieun's plan.

Sumin doesn't understand. Why would she sleep in Sieun's bedroom, in Sieun's bed, when she has her own? Just to remember their high school days? Yes, back then, they indeed shared Sumin's bed and slept there a lot of times, not minding anything and anyone around them. Now it's different though. Sumin doesn't want to fall for Sieun again, but then again, how is it different exactly? For Sieun, they're just friends like how they were back then so why can't they sleep together?

Then again, Sumin has backed down on a lot of things in order to look like an ordinary friend or overall like her friendly self back in high school. She's allowed Sieun to get close to her, hold her hands, touch her, and even hug her. How is she going to allow Sieun to sleep with her? That's a lot of hours being this close with Sieun and Sumin isn't even sure if she will be able to handle it even though she's supposed to be sleeping all those hours. She already knows that her nervousness is going to keep her wide awake so how is she going to hide her closeness with Sieun for all these hours?

Then again, she's not the one inviting Sieun over to her bedroom but Sieun is. So she's not the one allowing Sieun to be close to her, she's the one who's going to be close to Sieun. So she can choose how close she can be or not. And she's definitely planning not to lay too close to Sieun.

"Fine." She gives in with a soft sigh. Sieun smiles brightly before she thanks Sumin about it with a short hug and a kiss on the cheek. Sumin pauses, lips parting and breath getting caught in by the sudden contact of the girl's soft, plump lips touching the skin on her cheek. She's sure her cheek is heating up way too much as it also gets numb out of how nervous she feels and how much her skin is shuddering too.

"No need to thank me. You already did a lot for me. If any of the two should be thankful for tonight then that's definitely gonna be me." Sumin says, trying to clear up and sound casual. Sieun smiles softly as she nods her head, having moved back now as she stares at Sumin for a few long seconds.

"Do you actually have manners to be able to thank me?" Sieun teases lightly as she raises an eyebrow playfully, a soft, airly chuckle following shortly after.

"Hate you." Sumin mumbles, also playfully and never meaning it. Sieun only smirks before she leads Sumin inside her bedroom, her hands never leaving Sumin's. She drags the girl to her bed before she pushes her down and Sumin gulps hard for a second, looking at Sieun from above her nervously, eyes wide and unable to hide what she truly feels. Her heart is hammering in her chest as desires arise within her and she has to gulp too hard over and over again to suppress them deep down. Her hands are formed into tight fists as she holds onto the sheets to stop herself from doing something that she shouldn't.

"What's with the face? I'm not going to eat you. But I'm definitely not going to allow you to sleep in my bed with that idiotic makeup still on. You're going to dirty my pillows!" Sieun says and Sumin blinks a little as she realizes what Sieun actually wants to do, her nerves slowly calming down though she keeps her firs thoughts at the back of her head just in case so she would be able to react fast, control her feelings and push Sieun away soon enough. The rational part of her brain scolds her for thinking for a second there that Sieun could ever be wanting anything else from her, anything dirty or related to more ual and romantic activities but her heart still races no matter how she tries to scold herself for thinking that way as Sieun indeed would never want something like that from her since they're friends and that's what they're always going to be.

"It's not an idiotic makeup. It's the team's colors!" Sumin tries to defend her favorite team. Sieun rolls her eyes.

"Whatever~ Now stop talking, I need to clean you up." She says, having returned back from her desk, having gotten the much needed products for cleaning up both of their faces before she sits back down on her bed, next to Sumin.

"Stop having that face and sit properly." Sieun demands, her eyes staring deeply and seriously at Sumin who feels her heart beating faster than its usual pace just by that simple stare. She does what she's told to, not being able to disobey as she alters her position in a proper sitting one, crossing her legs and moving herself closer to Sieun, having turned her body fully to face Sieun. She tries her hardest not to look nervous though she really can't help it no matter how Sieun has told her not to look at her that way. She's not sure what Sieun means by that or what Sieun feels about having Sumin looking her that way, but she really can't care about that right now as she's too nervous and has to keep her wild feelings that are dancing in a very hyper and uncontrollable way inside her heart and throat, making her neck bob up and down nervously.

Sieun's hands immediately get busy cleaning up Sumin's face, after she's cleaned up herself first, her fingers focused on Sumin's cheeks that are the main part that's colored in the team's colors. Her eyes are also focused on the task at hand, not having realized how much Sumin's whole body is shuddering at the contact and how hard she's breathing already. Sieun's free hand moves to hold Sumin's jaw, her fingers and nails applying a little pressure at that motion as she tries to make Sumin stay still in order for her to finish sooner.

"Stop flinching so much, you're making my work hard. I promise I'm going to finish soon."

"Then hurry." Sumin demands nervously. Sieun does as she's told to, not wanting to make it any harder for Sumin as she can definitely witness the girl's discomfort.

"I'm done!" She exclaims once she's done as she moves slightly back, her hands setting Sumin's face free as she gathers her things and places them back to the desk, leaving some space for Sumin to breathe and collect herself.

Sumin is having a hard time though and even if Sieun left her side for a minute or two, it feels less than a few seconds for her so once she's sitting back down in front of her Sumin hasn't even managed to collect herself or calm down her uneven breathing.

"Much better." Sieun says softly as she stares at Sumin's face just to make sure she's cleaned up everything. Sumin stares at her hard, not being able to stop herself from staring as she breathes hard, her chest rising and falling in a noticeable way as her heart beats fastly in her chest, her body's temperature rising.

"Yeah..." Sumin replies slowly, her voice already coming out raspy and small. She can't handle it well, her feelings are already like a wild uncomfortable sea, waves drowning her. Water is filling her lungs and now throat too as her feelings are about to take full control of her whole existence. She really can't handle it.

Right in front of her, Sieun sits there, with her beautiful face with no make-up on anymore, her soft high cheekbones, her pointy nose, her heart shaped plump kissable lips, her caramel brown eyes that has made Sumin fall for them in the first place. Everything about Sieun tonight makes her too irresistible and too hard for Sumin to control herself and her emotions.

"Sumin... you're doing it again." Sieun mumbles.

"What am I doing?" Sumin manages to ask, though she's still too nervous so she's not sure how she's keeping it up still and hasn't run out of the room and into the bathroom immediately to wash up her face and calm down.

"You're staring. In a nervous way though. Are you nervous?" Sieun asks, not understanding Sumin's state though she can notice it for sure as she softens her tone in her voice in order not to stress out Sumin even more or make her annoyed as she knows Sumin can get annoyed with things easily sometimes and sometimes without even a proper reason or at least noth by something that Sieun can understand.

"No." Sumin replies shortly as she shakes her head, denying it, lying, even when it's obvious that she's nervous.

"You are. Liar." Sieun mumbles though she's not sure what to do. She tries reaching out to hold Sumin's hands to calm her down, comfort her and maybe start a new conversation that won't intensify Sumin's nervousness but Sumin cuts her off, taking her hands away.

"Sieun... don't... I..." Sumin lowers her head as she takes a deep breath. Sieun doesn't look like she gets the message or maybe she doesn't want to get the message as she only leans closer.

"Talk to me, Sumin." Sumin moves back, taking her hands away and placing them on the sheets, holding onto them for dear life.

"It's nothing. I just... need some fresh air." Sumin excuses herself but Sieun doesn't let go just yet as she leans closer again, trying to close the gap between them. Sumin moves back again only for her back to collide with the wall. She galps hard, realizing that she's doomed. She takes a sharp breath in before she's about to stand up and run away only for Sieun to get even closer, her hands holding Sumin's, almost pinning her there.

"Why are you so nervous? Why do you give me that scared look?" Sieun asks but it goes on deaf ears. Sumin can't focus. She's breathing hard and wherever she looks she sees Sieun, whatever she smells it's Sieun's perfume, whatever she touches it's Sieun's hands. Everything is Sieun and it's driving her insane. Her eyes land on Sieun's lips and the strong desire that she's been trying hard to push down ever since she got inside the girl's bedroom resurfaces so fast that she's not even able to process it or control it anymore.

She wants to kiss Sieun. She wants to kiss her so badly until her lips get numb and she runs out of breath. She wants to taste Sieun, she wants to feel her. That's the desire she's been pushing deep down, the same strong desire that has always been there ever since back then, in high school.

Sumin has never lost control over that desire. Never in her entire life. She's made sure to have control over it all the time. She only lost control over it once, only once, and not even entirely, but it was enough for her to make a mistake, a terrible one that she kept regretting her whole life.

Right now it's the second time she's losing control over this desire. Only this time, she loses control over it completely as the desire and her feelings take full control over her body and mind, finally erupting like a volcano.

She leans in and captures Sieun's lips in a passionate long, slow kiss. One that doesn't last a few seconds, one that isn't shy or awkward. Not a rough and fast one either though. One that's extremely passionate and shows how long she's been waiting for it though, one that shows how much she wants it, how much she wants to taste Sieun's lips and mouth, savor it, explore it. Her lips are locked onto Sieun's for dear life, moving slowly in sink as she leads the kiss.

The kiss is mind-blowing. It's her first time that she tastes Sieun, and that fact that she's finally kissing her —way longer than the previous time— is already making her feel euphoric. Moreover Sieun's lips as a whole, the girl's mouth, the way she tastes like, make Sumin feel like she's in heaven already. She's addicted and she can't stop herself not even when she needs to breathe again.

She moves back only for a brief second only to take a brief short breath before she leane back in, her hands cupping Sieun's jaw as her lips crash onto the girl's and they get involved into another yet again passionate make out session. What Sumin hasn't expected and hadn't realized is how positive Sieun is responding to her passionate kissing and if anything she's even kissing her back as passionately which Sumin only realizes once Sieun tries to depen the kiss and take the lead instead.

Sumin deepens the kiss instead, her leading side and feelings taking over once again as she sits on top of Sieun's lap, her fingers fully hugging Sieun's jaw and cheeks, scratching onto her skin, ears and scalp as she holds onto her for dear life, her passionate neverending kisses showing how much she's yearning for the other girl, in an amount that she can't control anymore. Once she lets herself go she becomes like a wild animal that nobody can't control. She looked collected and nervous minutes ago exactly because she was still holding back.

Her nails scratch onto Sieun's scalp as her fingers brush through the girl's hair, bringing her impossibly closer as she deepens their kisses yet again, pushing Sieun down on the bed, laying her down and landing on top of her.

Sieun moans softly at the sudden change of their postures, the already heated kisses making her too weak. She breaks the kiss slightly because she's running out of breath but Sumin doesn't seem like she's ready to take a break yet, her lips locking onto Sieun's jaw this time as she sees how hard Sieun is breathing and understands that the girl indeed needs to breathe a little. Her lips move lower on Sieun's neck, her teeth getting into the make out as she deepens her kisses, every each of them more pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter